Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS (34017 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by dallyemmy: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
E like smoke! One day d truth go show face...
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Paretomaster1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
LLSAINT:
You statement to me is incoherent ostensibly from your subjective presentation gone awry
No matter how absurd an info may be, it is the duty of law enforcement agencies to sift and monitor activities to see the flow.
Dr. Mailafia cannot just wake up and make inciting statements just because he wants to be heard but even at that, it is expected agencies put intel on ground to ascertain the facts.
Lives of humans do not know religion or tribe. Let's stop fanning the ember of tribes or religion.
If the DSS feels he has erred, there are means of addressing the situation not to come out in the open to say trash. Let them play us the video of the interrogations to ascertain the veracity. embarassed

Go to the nearest DSS office, and ask for the video...
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nigeria, what a great country.
Maybe, Nigeria would have been great if we have the right minded people in the position of power.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by VEXT: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Sorry to say but most Christians up not are worse than Igbos, you can not sit down to an intellectual conversation with them because they have a terrible victim mentality. Now what Maylafiya said is the same thing you hear from them everyday. "Buhari is Boko Haram sponsor, they want to islamize Nigeria, it is all part of their plans, the lecturer failed me because I'm a Christian" (meanwhile your fellow Christian course mate is on first class) etc. That is how they gather themselves and lie, believe the lies and then go home happily.
I remember a guy dropped me from his bike one day because I countered his claims with facts. He was talking about how all southwest governors were Muslims. How Tinubu is removing Ambode because he is a Christian, how Kemi Adeosun was removed because she is a Christian. When I presented him with facts he got so angry that I am a Judas and told me to alight from his Keke.

Now listen to Maylafiya. He claimed to have gotten Intel from a repentant Boko Haram. Possibly somebody told him that someone said someone else said. My guess is that someone told him all these sweet stories just to beg money from him. He had to read out his credentials, he has PhD, he is a banker, he has been to America, they have their intelligence network (thunder) so that he will sound credible. Just in case he is not taken seriously, he had to include the south and bring talk of a civil war. Total bullshit.
The man is an agent of destabilization, probably sponsored by some foreign agents. We have a lot of such people on pulpits today.
He is lucky that we have a weak president with no balls. But what he did must surely come back to hunt him.

Trash.......

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by ntyce(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Abouwaza:
DSS are trying hard to cover thier oga at the top who happens to be the sponsor we have been looking for
Boko Haram cannot fight Boko Haram,this is a fact
Mailafiyah told us he won't deny his words yesterday and DSS is spitting gibberish today
One would wonder that the dead meat seller has only been cursing his darling daddy in guise of enemy of the state

Let him name the so called Governor

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by slivertongue: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lordsonn:
This is a lie. The government have thought of it deeply and realized that the level of support for mailafia among the middle belt people and southern Nigeria, prosecuting him will bring out a lot of secrets. Why did it take the DSS 24 hours to refute him. Why was the press statement issued in Abuja instead of the Jos office of DSS?

DSS acts an opposition mouth piece. always wanting to political roles
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by slivertongue: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lordsonn:
This is a lie. The government have thought of it deeply and realized that the level of support for mailafia among the middle belt people and southern Nigeria, prosecuting him will bring out a lot of secrets. Why did it take the DSS 24 hours to refute him. Why was the press statement issued in Abuja instead of the Jos office of DSS?

DSS acts like an opposition mouth piece. always wanting to play political roles.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by ajailer(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
DSS dey lie
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Iamnotfearyou: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE
Who wouldn't accept this transaction for freedom
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by emapeteum(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Sorry to say but most Christians up not are worse than Igbos, you can not sit down to an intellectual conversation with them because they have a terrible victim mentality. Now what Maylafiya said is the same thing you hear from them everyday. "Buhari is Boko Haram sponsor, they want to islamize Nigeria, it is all part of their plans, the lecturer failed me because I'm a Christian" (meanwhile your fellow Christian course mate is on first class) etc. That is how they gather themselves and lie, believe the lies and then go home happily.
I remember a guy dropped me from his bike one day because I countered his claims with facts. He was talking about how all southwest governors were Muslims. How Tinubu is removing Ambode because he is a Christian, how Kemi Adeosun was removed because she is a Christian. When I presented him with facts he got so angry that I am a Judas and told me to alight from his Keke.

Now listen to Maylafiya. He claimed to have gotten Intel from a repentant Boko Haram. Possibly somebody told him that someone said someone else said. My guess is that someone told him all these sweet stories just to beg money from him. He had to read out his credentials, he has PhD, he is a banker, he has been to America, they have their intelligence network (thunder) so that he will sound credible. Just in case he is not taken seriously, he had to include the south and bring talk of a civil war. Total bullshit.
The man is an agent of destabilization, probably sponsored by some foreign agents. We have a lot of such people on pulpits today.
He is lucky that we have a weak president with no balls. But what he did must surely come back to hunt him.
Please I want to asked you these questions:Did the President said a fight against BH is a fight against north?Is there a balanced in his appointment?,are there killings of people of a particular religion?You said Christians always cry the victims. If we were to earn things based on merit in this country,how do you the equation would have been?

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by BRASH: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

In summary, there's no Boko Haram in Nigeria. That's what your comment means.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
It's obvious these guys are panicking.. why not arrest mailafia for his statement cos it's a strong accusation buh won't cos they will look suspicious.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Codes151(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

i tot I guys said it was gej that was the sponsor.? You don forget too soon?

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Cocolatti(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
They are using every thing including character assassination to discredit Obadiah Mailafiya.
Now I truly believe that not only are BH members in the Government but they are actually running the government cos the DSS keep sounding like the spokesperson of those accused by Mr. Mailafiya.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by letitrainnow(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Check below this post ...
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by EdiskyHarry: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Every sane human being will know that Boko Haram is a very big investment in the northern part of Nigeria.
Senior army officers
Big politicians will never want Boko Haram to end,
This CBN deputy governor, stop pouring sand into people's food o.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
ntyce:

I'm sure he's been threatened not to
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Olaseun1470: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Unfortunately and rather tragically sad.. the y00ts of today have very little leaning to logical reasoning if "any" reasoning at all.

The DSS has just clumsily revealed a deeply dangerous logic that exposes the rot that has spread throughout all security agencies in Nigeria..

1: You arrest/detain a Nigerian for spreading false and dangerously hate-inciting information on a "Private" News Agency that has reaches as far as Eastern Europe, the Middle-East and West-Africa.
2: The man's son threatens to take "serious legal action" if his father is not released within 24hrs of his arrest all the way from obodo oyibo.
3: DSS releases the man "on-queue" without letting the 24hrs expire - unlike when Sowore was detained for Treasonous offenses.
4: Ministry of Information fines the media agency (Nigeria Info) N5million Naira for perpetuating and aiding "HATE CRIME" but the alleged suspect is freed
5: DSS now comes out to say that the man begged "profusely"

Are you people actually that "mumu" seriously are you? - it seems that while the future of Nigeria is in the hands of the y00ts. it will take the ageing elders to take-off their clothes and run around the market naked before the y00ts will take their eyes off legwork, weed, unprotected sex and unwanted pregnancies, BBNaija and Marlian movement.

So so sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by obstead200(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

I am Igbo. I am a Christian. But I agree entirely with u. We know that Boko haram has sponsorship among the northern elites. But I don't believe sitting governor can be one of the sponsors, not to mention a key commander. That is plain bull shit.

In my opinion, bokoharam sponsors are mainly the top army hierarchy, and some northern too business men, I dare say, who belong to the opposition and hence are not receiving direct government patronage.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by chukemmang(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Why so much effort and press releases for the sole purpose of discrediting this man?

Why can't they channel that effort into actually investigating his claims and investigating all northern governors to determine the one?

There is never smoke without fire.

The layman on the street knows that bokoharam is getting inside help, as no attack can be successful without inside help.

Even in banks, fraudsters can never be successful without inside help.

Even scammers can't scam you without you helping them.

Why then will a DSS that claims to be an intelligent agency act like morons?

Imagine if Donald Trump and FBI hearing a rumour that a governor is helping Alqaeda or ISIS. Will Trump and the FBI be wasting their time trying to discredit the rumours or swing into action, to properly investigate?

If you have any sense, you will know that the reason why this government is trying hard to discredit this man is because it is guilty. Simple and short.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by BBT2020: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
The rarest thing in Nigeria is COMMON SENSE. Someone makes an accusation without an ounce of prove or evidence yet some are supporting his trash without asking the basic of basic question. - WHO and provide evidence.

Then the guy just claimed that he heard it from traders.. what a joke this is.

https://www.thecable.ng/mailafia-i-got-information-on-northern-governor-leading-boko-haram-from-traders

Then you wonder why the country is so messed up. Too many so called educated that lack basic common sense.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by soke02(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
I don't believe DSS, and u can't charge to court for attempt to incite the public for unrest?

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by chukwuibuipob: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
sad Dumb,useless and corrupt DSS.Dey are waiting to hear BOM BOM BOM b4 dey start running up/down.Dey knw the Boko CEO Gov but shield him.Dat is how Modi Sheriff dey fly around .
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by RuddyFusion(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lies
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by goldmatrix(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
...this regime is the government of boko haram.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by ebuk4real(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Trailblazer1:
If you can't read any meaning to this statement, I'll help you interpret it:

The statement means that DSS or succinctly put it, the Nigerian Govt has already taken sides with the said northern governor while dismissing the grave concern raised by Dr. Malaifa.

The truth is now at risk of being extinguished before our very eyes.

Terrorist government

Thank you. You got the gist
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Sleekfingers: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
ntyce:

is that not the job of the Dss ? They need to do their investigation......do u expect him to call the name of the governor on air ? Thats if his claim is true......

But some of things he said, might be true....who is sponsoring them? Why are the FG pampering them? What informations have they extracted from the repentant boko haram and bandits?

I know that something heavy is brewing. Make i no talk am here. Make Dss no come pick me up......
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by BreconHills(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Look again.

This is all about the 2023 election and the next 8 years. Unfortunately " Christians" (and I use that word with more application to simplistic religious church goers) are extremely easy to manipulate. Many do not read widely and even when they do, they willingly surrender themselves to those who do not. They keep talking about Islamization when the risk to the faith is actually the person standing on the podium in front of them. Apathy, cynism and distrust coupled with a celebrity couple is wiping out whole generations of millenials and Gen Y and Z'ers from the faith and yet they keep talking islamization. So many young people are disillusioned and broken and yet these people do mot quite know where the sun is rising from. I have said it and i say again persecution and violence is mot the main enemy of faith. Something darker is being aided by misguided religious zealots.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by executive12: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Useless agency. Bunch of liars.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by andyanders: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Now listen to Maylafiya. He claimed..

No common sense.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by manunitedbabes: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nsogbu adiro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us / Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.