Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS (34018 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by overdrive(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Esseite:

You were chatting with a keke guy, then immediately concluded Christians dont have intellectual conversations up north...

Let's argue:

How do you claim to de-radicalize, rehabilitate, fund and equip over 600 former bokoharam terrorists and not come up with information of the leaders of the group, Source of weaponry, Source of feeding, Sleep spots?

One plate of nkwobi and chilled Heineken for you sir.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Ykc2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Sorry to say but most Christians up not are worse than Igbos, you can not sit down to an intellectual conversation with them because they have a terrible victim mentality. Now what Maylafiya said is the same thing you hear from them everyday. "Buhari is Boko Haram sponsor, they want to islamize Nigeria, it is all part of their plans, the lecturer failed me because I'm a Christian" (meanwhile your fellow Christian course mate is on first class) etc. That is how they gather themselves and lie, believe the lies and then go home happily.
I remember a guy dropped me from his bike one day because I countered his claims with facts. He was talking about how all southwest governors were Muslims. How Tinubu is removing Ambode because he is a Christian, how Kemi Adeosun was removed because she is a Christian. When I presented him with facts he got so angry that I am a Judas and told me to alight from his Keke.

Now listen to Maylafiya. He claimed to have gotten Intel from a repentant Boko Haram. Possibly somebody told him that someone said someone else said. My guess is that someone told him all these sweet stories just to beg money from him. He had to read out his credentials, he has PhD, he is a banker, he has been to America, they have their intelligence network (thunder) so that he will sound credible. Just in case he is not taken seriously, he had to include the south and bring talk of a civil war. Total bullshit.
The man is an agent of destabilization, probably sponsored by some foreign agents. We have a lot of such people on pulpits today.
He is lucky that we have a weak president with no balls. But what he did must surely come back to hunt him.
what is these fulani bandit saying ?

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by kalu61(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Sorry to say but most Christians up not are worse than Igbos, you can not sit down to an intellectual conversation with them because they have a terrible victim mentality. Now what Maylafiya said is the same thing you hear from them everyday. "Buhari is Boko Haram sponsor, they want to islamize Nigeria, it is all part of their plans, the lecturer failed me because I'm a Christian" (meanwhile your fellow Christian course mate is on first class) etc. That is how they gather themselves and lie, believe the lies and then go home happily.
I remember a guy dropped me from his bike one day because I countered his claims with facts. He was talking about how all southwest governors were Muslims. How Tinubu is removing Ambode because he is a Christian, how Kemi Adeosun was removed because she is a Christian. When I presented him with facts he got so angry that I am a Judas and told me to alight from his Keke.

Now listen to Maylafiya. He claimed to have gotten Intel from a repentant Boko Haram. Possibly somebody told him that someone said someone else said. My guess is that someone told him all these sweet stories just to beg money from him. He had to read out his credentials, he has PhD, he is a banker, he has been to America, they have their intelligence network (thunder) so that he will sound credible. Just in case he is not taken seriously, he had to include the south and bring talk of a civil war. Total bullshit.
The man is an agent of destabilization, probably sponsored by some foreign agents. We have a lot of such people on pulpits today.
He is lucky that we have a weak president with no balls. But what he did must surely come back to hunt him.
You sound myopic. What's is DSS suppose to to? Extract information from him and go after the sponsors or take him to court for false information against National security but they are doing none of this rather, they are treating such allegation with kid gloves.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Harmlesspill(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

So who is the sponsor of this bokoharam Do you have any reason to know that fire cannot burn without smoke? How does this bokoharam get its sophisticated weapon? Don't you think their activities are more for political or religious reasons?

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Guestlander: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Where's the tape of the interview? DSS is lying.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Yankee101: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
A person in the system that high up is saying na una dey behind boko haram

What do you expect people to think?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Blakpot: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

The man is an agent of destabilization,probably sponsored by some foreign agents. We have a lot of such people on pulpits today.

And boko haram and their accomplices are the agents of stabilization abi?

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Marks112: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Waist trainer available at a discount price of #6000
Contact https:///send?phone=2348144821639

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by wink2015(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
HE SPOKE THE TRUTH !

What is the federal government agent bragging about?

Nigeria with TOTAL CONFUSION EVERYWHERE !
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Hamazz1: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thank you GMB very well covered.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by solostar1: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Shut up with this falsehood.

Nigeria is already destabilized. Week in week out there are bloodshed and they don't even make the local news.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by solostar1: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Blakpot:

And boko haram and their accomplices are the agents of stabilization abi?

Don't mind that Boko Haram Nairaland agent.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by tungamaje: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
BBT2020:
The rarest thing in Nigeria is COMMON SENSE. Someone makes an accusation without an ounce of prove or evidence yet some are supporting his trash without asking the basic of basic question. - WHO and provide evidence.

Then the guy just claimed that he heard it from traders.. what a joke this is.

https://www.thecable.ng/mailafia-i-got-information-on-northern-governor-leading-boko-haram-from-traders

Then you wonder why the country is so messed up. Too many so called educated that lack basic common sense.

Please where is the link to the interview? I want to hear directly from him

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Blakpot: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Harmlesspill:
So who is the sponsor of this bokoharam Do you have any reason to know that fire cannot burn without smoke? How does this bokoharam get its sophisticated weapon? Don't you think their activities are more for political or religious reasons?

Don't mind that naive clown. As long as self interest plays a big part in influencing decisions of our leaders, anything is possible. BH cannot operate with so much success without inside support.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Ebidosia: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE

If you feel he's inciting the people against the government, why not prosecute him?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by comodo: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

So of all the deradicalized BH members, non of them knew who their sponsors are. Where their source of wepons come from, Where their abodes are?? My brother if DSS has not found out all these by now. I am sorry for the country cos the war will never be won.

Coming to your statement, i think you should rather hide your face in shame because a man of that nature cannot just come out to release such information just like that.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by CelestineNelson: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Stop making unreasonable noise. You talk without fact. No source to back you uncivilised claims... Check what Nigeria Army said on July 02 2020...
Am stop wallowing in foolishness...
You claim you are enlighten...
The Nigerian Army has said it is not their duty to expose those sponsoring Boko Haram in the country. Coordinator of Defence Media Operations, John Enenche, stated this at a media briefing on Thursday.

Enenche admitted that the Army knows that some criminal groups have heavy financial backing, but its major task is to fight “terrorism and other criminality”.

He explained that the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Department of State Services (DSS) were responsible for revealing the sponsors.

“It is not the duty of the military to uncover the sponsors.
Our duty is to remain in the frontline and defeat terrorism and other criminality and that is what we are doing."

“We have the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Dept of State Security (DSS). It is their responsibility to gather intelligence on the sponsors of the terrorists and not the military,” Enenche maintained.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/07/02/why-we-cannot-expose-boko-haram-sponsors-nigerian-army/
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by perdollar(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
believe d nigeria security operatives at ur own risk. DSS is now his spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by CelestineNelson: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
LLSAINT:
You statement to me is incoherent ostensibly from your subjective presentation gone awry
No matter how absurd an info may be, it is the duty of law enforcement agencies to sift and monitor activities to see the flow.
Dr. Mailafia cannot just wake up and make inciting statements just because he wants to be heard but even at that, it is expected agencies put intel on ground to ascertain the facts.
Lives of humans do not know religion or tribe. Let's stop fanning the ember of tribes or religion.
If the DSS feels he has erred, there are means of addressing the situation not to come out in the open to say trash. Let them play us the video of the interrogations to ascertain the veracity. embarassed

Let that guy Stop making unreasonable noise. He talks without facts. No source to back his uncivilised claims... Check what Nigeria Army said on July 02 2020...
He should stop wallowing in foolishness...
He claims he is enlighten...
The Nigerian Army has said it is not their duty to expose those sponsoring Boko Haram in the country. Coordinator of Defence Media Operations, John Enenche, stated this at a media briefing on Thursday.

Enenche admitted that the Army knows that some criminal groups have heavy financial backing, but its major task is to fight “terrorism and other criminality”.

He explained that the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Department of State Services (DSS) were responsible for revealing the sponsors.

Our duty is to remain in the frontline and defeat terrorism and other criminality and that is what we are doing."

“We have the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Dept of State Security (DSS). It is their responsibility to gather intelligence on the sponsors of the terrorists and not the military,” Enenche maintained.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/07/02/why-we-cannot-expose-boko-haram-sponsors-nigerian-army/
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by zinodizt: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Abi Malami Dey mad ni.. He said it on a radio show and in turn denied it.... the radio station got fined abi Nigerian govt mad ni

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by CelestineNelson: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Esseite:

You were chatting with a keke guy, then immediately concluded Christians dont have intellectual conversations up north...

Let's argue:

How do you claim to de-radicalize, rehabilitate, fund and equip over 600 former bokoharam terrorists and not come up with information of the leaders of the group, Source of weaponry, Source of feeding, Sleep spots?

Let that guy Stop making unreasonable noise. He talks without facts. No source to back his uncivilised claims... Check what Nigeria Army said on July 02 2020...

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Mrpojj(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You just wrote rubbish
Thinking you are wise

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by LLSAINT(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
If the Army has said this, which is evident, Nigeria is FINISHED in terms of security......
CelestineNelson:

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by micflo28(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
They can deceive the public openly but they should take that piece of information provided by the man seriously. We know they are trying to sustain our forced unity but if they are patriotic, they should act on that information fast.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Organs(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
saaron:

Anybody expecting DSS to investigate Obadiah's revelation must be terribly naive. DSS know the sponsors of boko and Fulani terrorists groups. The problem is they work for the terrorists who incidentally are the ones in power.
Except Nigerians in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria rise up and disintegrate from the North (a terrorist haven) this wickedness will continue unabated. Buhari's fulani regime is nothing but a terrorist regime. This is the truth!!!

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

[quote author=Marine54 post=92813154]Attack on Boko Haram is attack against the north ! Mahammad Buhari....

Nigerians are either brain dead or we have mental issues. GEJ was President, same thing was said during his regime. Buhari is sponsor of BH since GEJ, and clueless GEJ was President CinC then, now clueless Buhari is there, we blame terrorist. If a Christian dies we scream, shout, tell everyone "they are killing Gods own people. Muslims are killed in their hundreds most people are not bothered. Let's keep the hate and finger pointing going, and see where it leads us to.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Maobichek: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Esseite:

Let's argue:

. You wise indeed! If our government can answer this question, they have indeed gotten to the crux of the matter. In the process of de-radicalizing over 600 Boko Haram, what and what came out?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by faoogoke(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dumb DSS!

In other climes, I mean sane climes such interrogations are recorded.

In fact all interrogations are recorded.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by MansoryMX(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Just look at this f00l’s comment. You think you made a reasonable point, you are just a blank f00l who comes to nairaland and aired rubbish. Someone with such statue of deputy governor of CBN who went to school in Oxfords opened his mouth and say such great revelation despite knowing the consequences of it and you call it lies and rubbish? Things he said he backed up with fact dating back to many years ago even before your miserable father and dejected mother met each other produce you public nuisance. Are you this unfortunate in life that you cannot differentiate your left leg from your right leg? I spit on you!

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Yusman316(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
saaron:
Anybody expecting DSS to investigate Obadiah's revelation must be terribly naive. DSS know the sponsors of boko and Fulani terrorists groups. The problem is they work for the terrorists who incidentally are the ones in power.
Except Nigerians in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria rise up and disintegrate from the North (a terrorist haven) this wickedness will continue unabated. Buhari's fulani regime is nothing but a terrorist regime. This is the truth!!!

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
If ur assertion is correct (which in any way is false), then the Christians are the problem. We have Christians virtually in every sphere of live in this country (mind u in high places). Since Christianity is under attack by an Islamic agenda, what is stopping the Christian elite in high places to do something about it? Do something about things and stop playing the victim
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Ogbeniomo: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Lovers of truth beware, This man might be reincarnation of Judas the betrayer,he has taken the matter upon himself,and ready to conclude it without proper scrutinize.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Ogbeniomo: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yusman316:

If ur assertion is correct (which in any way is false), then the Christians are the problem. We have Christians virtually in every sphere of live in this country (mind u in high places). Since Christianity is under attack by an Islamic agenda, what is stopping the Christian elite in high places to do something about it? Do something about things and stop playing the victim
Chritian is ur problem because they are opposing urs evil agenda, speak truth and eschew evil.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Bimpe29: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Can't you be sensible at all?
BlowYourMind:
DSS and lie Muhammad (SAW)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.