Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS (34012 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by BafanaBafana: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Esseite:

You were chatting with a keke guy, then immediately concluded Christians dont have intellectual conversations up north...

Let's argue:

How do you claim to de-radicalize, rehabilitate, fund and equip over 600 former bokoharam terrorists and not come up with information of the leaders of the group, Source of weaponry, Source of feeding, Sleep spots?

If your understanding of my post makes you think I formed my opinion about northern Christians from my chat with a Keke man, I leave you to your reasoning.
And I don't know the point you are driving at with your second paragraph but I'll like to inform you that all what you listed there are basic intel which is known to those that need to know.
You don't need deradicalised terrorists to provide you with that information.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Masterkernel1: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Sorry to say but most Christians up not are worse than Igbos, you can not sit down to an intellectual conversation with them because they have a terrible victim mentality. Now what Maylafiya said is the same thing you hear from them everyday. "Buhari is Boko Haram sponsor, they want to islamize Nigeria, it is all part of their plans, the lecturer failed me because I'm a Christian" (meanwhile your fellow Christian course mate is on first class) etc. That is how they gather themselves and lie, believe the lies and then go home happily.
I remember a guy dropped me from his bike one day because I countered his claims with facts. He was talking about how all southwest governors were Muslims. How Tinubu is removing Ambode because he is a Christian, how Kemi Adeosun was removed because she is a Christian. When I presented him with facts he got so angry that I am a Judas and told me to alight from his Keke.

Now listen to Maylafiya. He claimed to have gotten Intel from a repentant Boko Haram. Possibly somebody told him that someone said someone else said. My guess is that someone told him all these sweet stories just to beg money from him. He had to read out his credentials, he has PhD, he is a banker, he has been to America, they have their intelligence network (thunder) so that he will sound credible. Just in case he is not taken seriously, he had to include the south and bring talk of a civil war. Total bullshit.
The man is an agent of destabilization, probably sponsored by some foreign agents. We have a lot of such people on pulpits today.
He is lucky that we have a weak president with no balls. But what he did must surely come back to hunt him.

You lack primary knowledge. It's usual of those up North.

1.Why is FG granting amnesty to Boko Haram while the war is still on?
2. Why did FG withdraw registered gun licenses from citizens, even when they're exposed to Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, and Bandits?
3. How come Chad can drive away Boko Haramwith less budget, Nigeria with 2 billion dollars as defence budget, yet we're ridiculed?

5 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by topmag2019: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leak Video: Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kaduna - Dr. Obadiah

WATCH LEAK VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7j-FwrmJs

Hi Guys, Thanks For Watching.
PLEASE, Kindly Click On The link below To SUBSCRIBE. It's Free. �

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-XshXEx5sVn2u-HFKx_nHA?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by PenSniper: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
saaron:
Anybody expecting DSS to investigate Obadiah's revelation must be terribly naive. DSS know the sponsors of boko and Fulani terrorists groups. The problem is they work for the terrorists who incidentally are the ones in power.
Except Nigerians in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria rise up and disintegrate from the North (a terrorist haven) this wickedness will continue unabated. Buhari's fulani regime is nothing but a terrorist regime. This is the truth!!!

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

Supported.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by SoliBayNG: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Sorry to say but most Christians up not are worse than Igbos, you can not sit down to an intellectual conversation with them because they have a terrible victim mentality. Now what Maylafiya said is the same thing you hear from them everyday. "Buhari is Boko Haram sponsor, they want to islamize Nigeria, it is all part of their plans, the lecturer failed me because I'm a Christian" (meanwhile your fellow Christian course mate is on first class) etc. That is how they gather themselves and lie, believe the lies and then go home happily.
I remember a guy dropped me from his bike one day because I countered his claims with facts. He was talking about how all southwest governors were Muslims. How Tinubu is removing Ambode because he is a Christian, how Kemi Adeosun was removed because she is a Christian. When I presented him with facts he got so angry that I am a Judas and told me to alight from his Keke.

Now listen to Maylafiya. He claimed to have gotten Intel from a repentant Boko Haram. Possibly somebody told him that someone said someone else said. My guess is that someone told him all these sweet stories just to beg money from him. He had to read out his credentials, he has PhD, he is a banker, he has been to America, they have their intelligence network (thunder) so that he will sound credible. Just in case he is not taken seriously, he had to include the south and bring talk of a civil war. Total bullshit.
The man is an agent of destabilization, probably sponsored by some foreign agents. We have a lot of such people on pulpits today.
He is lucky that we have a weak president with no balls. But what he did must surely come back to hunt him.

"Your guess". If you don't have facts, no need to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by jaytee01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Can the useless Afunanya show us the weapons permit of that Fulani bandit openly holding an AK47 with Masari?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

I wonder how this trash you wrote got so many likes and shares.

If Boko Haram isn't sponsored by northern Muslim elites, why was Buhari appointed to lead negotiations by the group on their behalf during GEJ's administration?

Buhari once said a war against Boko Haram is a war against the North. Why did you think he said that?

Didn't Buhari promised to expose Boko Haram sponsors if he became president?

Do you know all the military and paramilitary agencies in Kaduna are headed by Muslims? A state where about half of the population is Christian. Muslims were appointed so Southern Kaduna Christians won't have someone to turn to for support.

And you are too dumb to remember that El-rufai established contact with the killers terrorizing southern Kaduna. Why would a sitting governor pay killers not to kill the people he governs?

With the exception of the Navy, why are almost all military and paramilitary agencies headed by Muslims? Are there no competent Christians?

You are a Muslim masquerading as a Christian and you are senseless and pathetic. I hope if a fanatical Christian becomes president and marginalizes Muslims, people like you won't complain.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE

Release the tape and stop messing around. If you guys have any evidence of this, let's see it.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by kutedres(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Going through this response from the DSS it seems they are just trying to issue threats in order to silent the man and any other person that has a classified information about this issue All what I read in that statement is just a depressed agency trying to bully everyone just because they are trying to protect some people in power.

Just a piece of BS write up

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by themanderon: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Boko haram has been causing mayhem for decades now what have you guys done to them?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by vineyardfarms: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
DSS, DR. MAILAFIYA STAND BY HIS WORD. DON'T COARSE HIM TO COVER YOUR WEAKNESS. THE WORLD IS WATCHING
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by mynextLevel: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

All this for less than 30 likes?

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by King44(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
LLSAINT:
You statement to me is incoherent ostensibly from your subjective presentation gone awry
No matter how absurd an info may be, it is the duty of law enforcement agencies to sift and monitor activities to see the flow.
Dr. Mailafia cannot just wake up and make inciting statements just because he wants to be heard but even at that, it is expected agencies put intel on ground to ascertain the facts.
Lives of humans do not know religion or tribe. Let's stop fanning the ember of tribes or religion.
If the DSS feels he has erred, there are means of addressing the situation not to come out in the open to say trash. Let them play us the video of the interrogations to ascertain the veracity. embarassed

That guy has lost a nut.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by akaahs(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

One can only take U serious when U put ur self acclaimed intelligence side by side with semilar allegations from other citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by akaahs(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
obstead200:

I am Igbo. I am a Christian. But I agree entirely with u. We know that Boko haram has sponsorship among the northern elites. But I don't believe sitting governor can be one of the sponsors, not to mention a key commander. That is plain bull shit.

In my opinion, bokoharam sponsors are mainly the top army hierarchy, and some northern too business men, I dare say, who belong to the opposition and hence are not receiving direct government patronage.
U don't even know d real thing happening in the north apart from what the media is feeding U guys. When core northern man speak, just shot up.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by gabe: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
He should tell DSS his sources so they can leak the information by mistake to 'neccessary parties' that will kill all his informants and their families. Una no well. The message has been passed.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Csymb(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
directorate of senseless studies

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by mannyiyke: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You ended up writing gibberish!

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by SouLPoison(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
damn ! this people knows something.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by actright2(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mailafia ba lafia
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Kissiemu(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
I think Mailafia should do us a favor by telling us the governor. If he can't then it's all politics.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by CodeTemplar: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Esseite:

You were chatting with a keke guy, then immediately concluded Christians dont have intellectual conversations up north...

Let's argue:

How do you claim to de-radicalize, rehabilitate, fund and equip over 600 former bokoharam terrorists and not come up with information of the leaders of the group, Source of weaponry, Source of feeding, Sleep spots?

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Germi9: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2020
any which way,the man has made it known to us
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Prozico22(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2020
One day person go hear say government don sale nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by obstead200(m): 2:58am On Aug 15, 2020
akaahs:

U don't even know d real thing happening in the north apart from what the media is feeding U guys. When core northern man speak, just shot up.
oga use Ur brain. It was given to u for a reason.

Any sane human being can deduce that mailafia was not talking from an objective perspective. U only need brains to figure it out, u don't need to live in the north
Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by mbhs139(m): 3:09am On Aug 15, 2020
LLSAINT:
You statement to me is incoherent ostensibly from your subjective presentation gone awry
No matter how absurd an info may be, it is the duty of law enforcement agencies to sift and monitor activities to see the flow.
Dr. Mailafia cannot just wake up and make inciting statements just because he wants to be heard but even at that, it is expected agencies put intel on ground to ascertain the facts.
Lives of humans do not know religion or tribe. Let's stop fanning the ember of tribes or religion.
If the DSS feels he has erred, there are means of addressing the situation not to come out in the open to say trash. Let them play us the video of the interrogations to ascertain the veracity. embarassed

It is quite pathetic that all you guys care for is the number of likes you receive on this platform. Most of you, your level of thinking and patriotism is quite terrible.

Now to the issue. Just BafanaBafana said, it's quite a pity that we have a President that doesn't have balls, Mailafia or whatever is being called should by now be getting measured for his prison uniforms.

How can someone at that level in the society make such an inciteful statement in the first place? Couldn't he have used his connection to bring this information, if at all they are true, to the attention of the security agencies? what exactly does he stand to gain or achieve by making public such an information.

You guys are lucky that you live in a Kangaroo country, where anything goes, where people are not call to account for their actions or inactions, even all the rubbish you posted up there would have landed you in trouble.

After, you all will be shouting 'human right' right, left and center. You forgot that every rights has their limitations. You people will come here and be making useless noise, being on each others neck, cursing and spewing rubbish, with tribal sentiments. Anyway, I don't blame you guys, it is what the society has made of you. Wetin hunger no fit do to a person's psyche? Quite pathetic really, and I feel very sorry for your likes, I honestly feel sorry, because you guys are actually living a low life. I can only wish God will lift you and your likes out of your miserable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:28am On Aug 15, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE

On the other hand, the Service implores law abiding citizens to go about their normal businesses without fear. It assures them of protection and pledges to strengthen existing measures designed to achieve this objective.

it is becoming clearer who is sponsoring boko haram !!!

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by NSK4U(m): 5:48am On Aug 15, 2020
BafanaBafana:

nonsense from pit of hell, only the gullible mind like you would see sense in this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by NSK4U(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2020
mbhs139:

It is quite pathetic that all you guys care for is the number of likes you receive on this platform. Most of you, your level of thinking and patriotism is quite terrible.

Now to the issue. Just BafanaBafana said, it's quite a pity that we have a President that doesn't have balls, Mailafia or whatever is being called should by now be getting measured for his prison uniforms.

How can someone at that level in the society make such an inciteful statement in the first place? Couldn't he have used his connection to bring this information, if at all they are true, to the attention of the security agencies? what exactly does he stand to gain or achieve by making public such an information.

You guys are lucky that you live in a Kangaroo country, where anything goes, where people are not call to account for their actions or inactions, even all the rubbish you posted up there would have landed you in trouble.

After, you all will be shouting 'human right' right, left and center. You forgot that every rights has their limitations. You people will come here and be making useless noise, being on each others neck, cursing and spewing rubbish, with tribal sentiments. Anyway, I don't blame you guys, it is what the society has made of you. Wetin hunger no fit do to a person's psyche? Quite pathetic really, and I feel very sorry for your likes, I honestly feel sorry, because you guys are actually living a low life. I can only wish God will lift you and your likes out of your miserable life.

leave God out of talk when you are talking without your brain.

talking about hunger and miserable life, how many of your type have you fed to think that everyone is like them?

wear your thinking cap when next you want to vomit nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Afolabimills(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2020
BafanaBafana:

you made no point as usual just like the terrorist jihadist govt of islam.i ask u all the killings in southern kaduna is also a lie?u Muslims are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by Afolabimills(m): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You lack primary knowledge. It's usual of those up North.

1.Why is FG granting amnesty to Boko Haram while the war is still on?
2. Why did FG withdraw registered gun licenses from citizens, even when they're exposed to Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, and Bandits?
3. How come Chad can drive away Boko Haramwith less budget, Nigeria with 2 billion dollars as defence budget, yet we're ridiculed?
pls o ask those pathetic hypocrites mofos

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS by EagleNest(m): 6:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Can blackman ever get it right? We are too zombified to ever solve our common problems. So disappointed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / #MadeInNaija: UK High Commissioner & His Son Rock Nigerian Attires (photos) / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.