Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? (590 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Do you consider kiss to be sexual?

Can you kiss someone who is not your sex partner?

Share your experiences

A man says he wants to kiss me, knowing very well I am married. He says he doesn't consider kiss to be sexual

Share your perspectives
Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by blackboy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
A sick man. Run from him
Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by Olude193: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is uncalled for...

Anyone can kiss anyone as long as both parties have given their consent and it's mutual

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by paulolee(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
na from clap, dm de enter dance...a word is enough

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Don't Tell Me Dat U Av Started Developing Feelings. Just Beware Of D Man Sha.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by Hintona(f): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Share your experiences

A man says he wants to kiss me, knowing very well I am married. He says he doesn't consider kiss to be sexual

Share your perspectives

Even to hug send dey hard me.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by fuckaholic25(f): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2020
hey sis, ama keep it real with you... a man can kiss, even kpensh any lady dat is not his sex partner coz unlike d females, males don't really care about it!
I go even do mouth action sef
Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by Lamanii22(f): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2020
He is insane.... Do not fall for his cheap scam.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by Zayttoven: 1:37am On Aug 15, 2020
A kiss only represents betrayal.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner? by frozen70(f): 2:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Share your experiences

Share your perspectives

A man can't just walk up to you to tell you he wants to kiss you, just like that

He must have been displaying some funny acts to you or with you

So if you are interested, give in

But I know that kissing is not the same thing as handshake

(1) (Reply)

Rape Suspect Caught On CCTV In Delta After Denying The Act / How Do You Avenge A Rapist / Video: Most Beautiful Policewomen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.