Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80309 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Backcheck:

And when do you get the receipt and moU?
I registered late at night and got the invoice before noon next day
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
reservd:

I registered late at night and got the invoice before noon next day

Alright, I hope its so, registered last night also.

Hope it ends in praise
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by nicestlady: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
enigmatique:

You can read a previous discussion about ZCPI below.

Wish I had known about this thread earlier. What do I do now? Any suggestions anyone?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by mrsage(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
reservd:

5th, Oct.

Thank you.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Yes. Pay, register on the website, in about 2 minutes you will get email confirming your investment. Once your payment is confirmed, you will get an invoice and an MoU

Omo I registered yesterday and till now I haven’t heard from them.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Dottune(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Backcheck:

We are in the same shoes. I'm also waiting for them. I registered yesterday afternoon.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Backcheck:

Did you receive an email acknowledging your investment?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
reservd:

Did you receive an email acknowledging your investment?

Yes o, I did. Immediately I registered it last night
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by akinonigbinde: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dottune:
We are in the same shoes. I'm also waiting for them. I registered yesterday afternoon.
likewise I. Registered yesterday afternoon, yet to collect my invoice
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
akinonigbinde:
likewise I. Registered yesterday afternoon, yet to collect my invoice

Hmm, people that gave testimonies shocked watin dey occur
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Backcheck:

I got my own invoice abi receipt same day o, 5-6hrs after registration
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
nicestlady:

Wish I had known about this thread earlier. What do I do now? Any suggestions anyone?
I don't know, really. Consider googling FCCPC and see if you can leverage their duties to get your money back. I also suggest that you head over to the agritech thread and ask for advice there too. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Telsidelake: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
@enigmatique

Please help us review Payvestcosmotran undecided

Their ROI seems favourable.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Backcheck:

I'm sure you and others must have received your invoices yet you all kept quiet.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2020
reservd:

I'm sure you and others must have received your invoices yet you all kept quiet.

Well I haven’t!

I messaged the whatsapp number on their site and after all my rant, I got a single message ‘24-48 hours for invoice’
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Backcheck:

Well I haven’t!

I messaged the whatsapp number on their site and after all my rant, I got a single message ‘24-48 hours for invoice’
Well I dnt know why yours went this way, an investment done past10 lastnite has already been sent invoice by 10 this morning
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Dottune(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
reservd:

Well I dnt know why yours went this way, an investment done past10 lastnite has already been sent invoice by 10 this morning
I am yet to get my invoice since the day before yesterday
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
reservd:

On this same crm?

A screenshot from their iG

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dottune:
I am yet to get my invoice since the day before yesterday
That's strange, I guess u received the acknowledment so its not as a result of wrong email address
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Dottune(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
reservd:

That's strange, I guess u received the acknowledment so its not as a result of wrong email address
Yes, I received the acknowledgement email.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by nicestlady: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks. Will do that
enigmatique:

I don't know, really. Consider googling FCCPC and see if you can leverage their duties to get your money back. I also suggest that you head over to the agritech thread and ask for advice there too. All the best.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by 1milli: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
I dont know abt this themap shaa o...bt they seem very fishy to me...i asked them on their whatsapp about how they come abt their profit and ROI bt no response yet for almost 5days nw...thats a redflag for me o...u guys shld really nt rush and put ur money there,dnt believe what sm ppl ar saying here abt investing 110units,having recieved their ROI and all that...they cld all be ppl in d same scheme trying to play on ur senses to let go of ur money...wait first b4 putting ur money in...if they ar legit,they ar nt going anywhr for a long time...wait first and observe...jx my humble opinion o

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is unnecessary attention seeking. I shared full details of all my deposits into the company account and payment per week for the past 12 weeks with people who wanted proof. There is nothing to hide. You will not take the money from my account na. Making insinuations about people being part of a scheme is unnecessary noise. You talk as if we are investing with your money or we need your approval to invest. When we invest in a business, we do due diligence and weigh return vs risk and invest in good conscience. I invested in May and have been paid 12 times so far. I am not here to convince you or anyone to invest or not to invest. That decision is left for you. Insinuating that some people are part of a scheme is just outright silly. As if it is not you people who cry wolf like this that 'invested' in MMM.
1milli:
I dont know abt this themap shaa o...bt they seem very fishy to me...i asked them on their whatsapp about how they come abt their profit and ROI bt no response yet for almost 5days nw...thats a redflag for me o...u guys shld really nt rush and put ur money there,dnt believe what sm ppl ar saying here abt investing 110units,having recieved their ROI and all that...they cld all be ppl in d same scheme trying to play on ur senses to let go of ur money...wait first b4 putting ur money in...if they ar legit,they ar nt going anywhr for a long time...wait first and observe...jx my humble opinion o
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by 1milli: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
TokyoBulls:
This is unnecessary attention seeking. I shared full details of all my deposits into the company account and payment per week for the past 12 weeks with people who wanted proof. There is nothing to hide. You will not take the money from my account na. Making insinuations about people being part of a scheme is unnecessary noise. You talk as if we are investing with your money or we need your approval to invest. When we invest in a business, we do due diligence and weigh return vs risk and invest in good conscience. I invested in May and have been paid 12 times so far. I am not here to convince you or anyone to invest or not to invest. That decision is left for you. Insinuating that some people are part of a scheme is just outright silly. As if it is not you people who cry wolf like this that 'invested' in MMM.

No offense o...i think we ar saying the same thing here,we both preaching the same "Do ur due diligence"...didnt mention anyone's name o,jx said it cld be jx another scheme,and as u said its ur money,and others money ar theirs too,am jx advising others wt nt as much money to risk as u to ask d right questns b4 delving into it...if possible,go to their office if they have one n see hw things ar run for ursef b4 investing...so bros no take offense,we dey talk d same thing,u no dey force anybody to invest,me too i no dey force anybody mek he no invest or to invest,na jx dat due diligence be d ish!
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Telsidelake:
@enigmatique

Please help us review Payvestcosmotran undecided

Their ROI seems favourable.
I'm reluctant to do so right now 'cause my initial look at them raises serious questions about how sustainable their promised ROI and their business are. However, I might change my mind once I'm done reviewing the RentCrowdy that I am currently looking at. Let's just see how it will go.

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
1milli:
I have said, resaid and restated the same thing, but most people have refused to listen to me. themap looks way too good to be true, but people are still buying into it. So once again I urge Nairalanders to avoid investing in themap until we get more insight into their operations, leadership and other evidences of a company as large and profitable as they are claiming to have.

But maybe you, 1milli, and I are wrong and are being too cautious. Maybe. Time will surely tell.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Even if 1milli invested in MMM, what happened at the end of that journey may have taught him/her a lesson on how to avoid future MMMs. And if he/she is now shouting "Wolf!" because the alarms from that experience are going off in his/her head, then that is justified in my opinion.

And yes you and epignosis19 have definitely been trying to convince people on this thread to invest in themap because you are their affiliates. You can't deny that. So if 1milli thinks themap is a scam, then y'all will definitely be looked at in a bad light too. In my opinion, the only way to get exonerated is to deny any wrongdoing (which you have done), keep doing you and let themap prove their stability and reliability over the next 1 year at least. Then, just like themap, you will be looked at with a light of "they are legit".

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Highlyfavoured3: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Please can I see the details of your deposits as well. The mapng has poor customer service. I called their dedicated customer service line some days ago, can you believe that for every question I asked, the lady places me on hold to go and get the response she would give me. After placing me on hold for about 3 to 4 times on about 4 different questions, she eventually told me to ask her all the remaining questions I have and then she would give me a call back. This was about 5 days ago, I have not heard from her since then. The other lines in their sites rings but no response even after sending text messages. No matter how brilliant the ideas behind your business may be, you shouldn't have some questionable acts that make people doubt the legitimacy of your business.

7 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
I'm on WhatsApp. Thanks
Highlyfavoured3:
Please can I see the details of your deposits as well. The mapng has poor customer service. I called their dedicated customer service line some days ago, can you believe that for every question I asked, the lady places me on hold to go and get the response she would give me. After placing me on hold for about 3 to 4 times on about 4 different questions, she eventually told me to ask her all the remaining questions I have and then she would give me a call back. This was about 5 days ago, I have not heard from her since then. The other lines in their sites rings but no response even after sending text messages. No matter how brilliant the ideas behind your business may be, you shouldn't have some questionable acts that make people doubt the legitimacy of your business.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 2:24am On Sep 04, 2020
Highlyfavoured3:

Mehn.. I agree with you! Poor customer service. I texted the whatsapp line on the site last 2 days, concerning the invoice and mou and he responded saying I’ll get in 48 hours.
After 48 hours I messaged again, no more response. Coupled with all the comments have been reading on their page on IG, I’m beginning to doubt the legitimacy.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Earthstorms(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2020
enigmatique:
This thread is a sibling of the thread on agritech crowdfunding platforms (linked below). It is birthed as a result of the post further below, which seeks to look beyond agritech platforms that crowdfund their operations to companies that crowdfund (or are trying to crowdfund) their operations in real estate, micro-lending etc. Just like the agritech thread, we are here to share ideas, review the performance of these companies and provide intel that all Nairalanders can use when doing their due diligence into whether or not to invest in these companies' offerings. We are also going to be looking at ONLY non-agritech companies in this thread as we intend to diversify our portfolio with non-agricultural opportunies. Again, read the post below for more info about "why".

Like I said this is a sibling to the agritech thread, so if you come across this thread and decide to follow it, I strongly encourage you to follow that thread too.

Now, let the discussion begin.

Agritech thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options/

Post that inspired this thread:

Cc GhostderGeist, MummyIMadeIt, Reconciled, emmaversity and tenderjunkie.

This is nice to give people options
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Go to their instagram page. Check their post of 13th to 15th August. Their CEO gave detailed insights to how they make their money. He did not go into full details because its their trade secrets but he gave very good pointers andni was quite satisfied with what he said.

1milli:

No offense o...i think we ar saying the same thing here,we both preaching the same "Do ur due diligence"...didnt mention anyone's name o,jx said it cld be jx another scheme,and as u said its ur money,and others money ar theirs too,am jx advising others wt nt as much money to risk as u to ask d right questns b4 delving into it...if possible,go to their office if they have one n see hw things ar run for ursef b4 investing...so bros no take offense,we dey talk d same thing,u no dey force anybody to invest,me too i no dey force anybody mek he no invest or to invest,na jx dat due diligence be d ish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.