Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80500 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2020
That is why this is an open and transparent forum. We are all here to learn, share and earn. Please share. Thanks
KennyUG:
Don't worry guy you will definitely get paid

I got mine this morning..... Although there was 1week delay

I will advised every investors to invest only the money they're willing to loose

There are something I could have love to shear with you guys regarding @themap,Ng but due to security reason I will not ...........
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2020
I implore the affiliates of themap on this platform to help push for this. I'm getting tired day by day. Made several calls, sent several dm,
email inclusive. I hope this is not a 1 chance investment. Good day

haryurmide:

I ought to have received my first ROI last week cos I invested in the 3rd Sept but up till this moment, no action. Called customer care line more than 3 times and they keep collecting my details but to no avail. Sent a DM to the CEO since last week but no response yet. I'm running outta patience at my end.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2020
haryurmide:
I implore the affiliates of themap on this platform to help push for this. I'm getting tired day by day. Made several calls, sent several dm,

Their CEO Anayo isnt interactive on whatsapp i wonder why, but is always seen doing skits and adds on instagram.

To me this is bad customer relationship
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
You can try reaching them on Facebook. The customer care there is quite interactive. Also call the manager's number that TokyoBulls posted a few pages back.

haryurmide:

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2020
I just got my 1st payout from The Map now. Anyone yet to can engage them on their whatsapp line, I have been on their case since yesterday. All the best comrades.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
For all payments on TheMap, wait for 72 hours before complaining. Sometimes there are payment reversals from banks that they need to initiate again and payments are always made in batches. That's why sometimes you get paid very early on Monday morning sometimes and sometimes you might get paid on Wednesday or Tuesday. They have mentioned it a million times that payments are made in batches and we should wait for 72 hours and if you still don't get it, you can contact them on WhatsApp, mobile call, email, Facebook, Instagram or you visit their office. The world does not start or end on Nairaland. Delayed payments may happen for several reasons and the easiest solution is for the company to migrate to a dashboard model where your payment matures and is deposited in your wallet and you can withdraw when you want or use it to invest if you like. That will spread out when payments are made. Till then, if you can, please visit their office if you have a payment delay or call any of the mobile numbers shared earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
ADUKKY:
I just got my 1st payout from The Map now. Anyone yet to can engage them on their whatsapp line, I have been on their case since yesterday. All the best comrades.

Kindly share the whatsapp line. Thanks.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
emmaversity:

Kindly share the whatsapp line. Thanks.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
I have gotten my CRMI payment
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by PhilipsID(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
I had invested with Carbon - One Finance. The highest ROI is 15.5% per annum. I got back my capital and ROI at the appropriate date without any stress. Currently I have another investment with them that will mature in about three months. They seems to understand what they are doing but their interest is on the low side.

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
TokyoBulls:
For all payments on TheMap, wait for 72 hours before complaining.

I had a chat with you and I have engaged all the channels you suggested but all to no avail. Am I to wait for 72hours cos I was due since last week?I thought my case&others ought to be given preference first before those slated for this week.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bridget001: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
emmaversity:

[img][/img]

Thanks for helping me post. I have been released from the ban. Nairaland really need to regulate that antispam bot.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bridget001:

Thanks for helping me post. I have been released from the ban. Nairaland really need to regulate that antispam bot.
You are welcome.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
ADUKKY:

Thank you
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pepchizy:
I have gotten my CRMI payment

Happy for you, no show my end yet.

Meanwhile, dear Tokoyobulls i commend your efforts in clarifying some things please can u be of assistance to haryurmide

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Happy for you, no show my end yet.

Meanwhile, dear Tokoyobulls i commend your efforts in clarifying some things please can u be of assistance to haryurmide

When is yours due? Everyone around me here has been paid.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Got paid today too

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
I haven't been paid CRMI ROI 2 for first investment. I will wait end of tomorrow 72 hours before I disturb.

It was always easier for me via their Instagram DM
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 12:48am On Oct 14, 2020
PhilipsID:
I had invested with Carbon - One Finance. The highest ROI is 15.5% per annum. I got back my capital and ROI at the appropriate date without any stress. Currently I have another investment with them that will mature in about three months. They seems to understand what they are doing but their interest is on the low side.
Roger that. Thanks for sharing. It's good to hear the first success story about investing in PayvestCarbon.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by pariski(m): 4:04am On Oct 14, 2020
My weekly Small business location plan was paid yesterday by the Map.Ng
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2020
I have 3 CRM investment with The Map. I matured last week for second payment which was paid promptly. The remaining two were made on the same day but only one was paid today. I have notified them and sent my invoices and they said it would be rectified and I would be paid soon.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
What did you send them for this because this is my exact predicament. I had such fears when you made this comment. I have forwarded my invoices to them. Did you have to send proof of payment too? I don't have those unless I go to bank to print out my statement. undecided undecided

TokyoBulls:
You can send me a message or give further details and I can see what I can do. It is not normal that your payment is delayed for over a week. Did you change your bank account details? Do your investor's details match the receiving bank account details? There has only been a delay once since I joined them and that was because I did two different slots of 20 slots of CRM on the same day and got two diffeent invoices but when payment was caputred, only one was captured and I got paid like 5 mins after I complained giving invoice numbers and their team verified.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by PhilipsID(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
[Needed more information on this quote author=Folaoni post=92846408]A reliable investment opportunities, quote me for more information.[/quote]
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
i have not been paid. mine was due 11th of this month
. they keep saying payment is ongoing
Pepchizy:

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by alex074(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
I got paid by Themap for my CRMI investment today.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by victorDanladi: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
What of DHIL/Crime alert investment and freedom synergy pro?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pepchizy:

Paid Today

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
victorDanladi:
What of DHIL/Crime alert investment and freedom synergy pro?

Both investments have no services nor products rendered. Even MBA has one na.

No mention of what is done, hence just another money doubling scheme without base
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by syras: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2020
spiceeamiee:

What do Risevest charge for managing investors portfolios?! I seriously doubt if the application would be free.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 3:08am On Oct 15, 2020
Lmaoo.. How would it be free? They charge 1% of your transaction fee and 1% of the withdrawal amount

syras:

What do Risevest charge for managing investors portfolios?! I seriously doubt if the application would be free.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bridget001: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Lmaoo.. How would it be free? They charge 1% of your transaction fee and 1% of the withdrawal amount

Sorry, 1% transaction fee? Do you mean on dollar cards or on both dollar and Naira cards?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Asinnerman: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Hello Everyone
Have you guys tried Lendha and TRJ Investment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.