Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80911 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ok. I dont use Risevest so thanks for the accurate info

Bridget001:

I beg to differ, I have been investing with Risevest for more than 5months now.
The only fees that I know of are

1)Management Fees:
No fees on investment with returns below 10%.
1.5% on investment with returns between 10% and 15%.
2% on investment with returns above 15%.

The management fee is charged annually after your investment matures not before.

2) Withdrawal Fees
-NGN 35 transfer fee charged for withdrawals into bank accounts.
-And 5% withdrawal penalty fee charged on all withdrawals made from a locked (yet to mature) plan.

3) Transaction Fees
- No transaction fee if you transfer to your Risevest unique Providus Bank Account on the app (That's what I use)
But if you fund your Risevest wallet with Card
Card Payments:
NGN Cards: From 1.4% to (1.5% + NGN 100) per transaction and capped at NGN 2000.
USD Cards: From 2.9% to (3.9% + NGN100) per transaction.

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ok. I dont use Risevest so thanks for the accurate info
Bridget001:

I beg to differ, I have been investing with Risevest for more than 5months now.
The only fees that I know of are

1)Management Fees:
No fees on investment with returns below 10%.
1.5% on investment with returns between 10% and 15%.
2% on investment with returns above 15%.

The management fee is charged annually after your investment matures not before.

2) Withdrawal Fees
-NGN 35 transfer fee charged for withdrawals into bank accounts.
-And 5% withdrawal penalty fee charged on all withdrawals made from a locked (yet to mature) plan.

3) Transaction Fees
- No transaction fee if you transfer to your Risevest unique Providus Bank Account on the app (That's what I use)
But if you fund your Risevest wallet with Card
Card Payments:
NGN Cards: From 1.4% to (1.5% + NGN 100) per transaction and capped at NGN 2000.
USD Cards: From 2.9% to (3.9% + NGN100) per transaction.

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Phraences: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
victorDanladi:

Is the ROI payed monthly?

Kindly explain please

ROI is annually.

The rates differ per plan

Eurobonds: 10 - 12% per annum. (Low Risk)

US Stocks: 12 - 14%. (High Risk). Returns are not guaranteed. But last year this plan made 27%

US Real Estate: 13 - 15%. (Medium Risk). Last year this plan made 17%
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Phraences: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
victorDanladi:

How can I join the telegram group

Check the telegram link in my signature below.

Once you are convinced don't forget to use my referral code when downloading the App.

52OD265G
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Folks, has anyone here heard about or invests with Brisk Capital? I just saw their ad on Instagram and checked their website. They claim they are based in Uyo and their website is this: https://briskcapitallimited.com/. Their return is really high which is why I am trying to do some due diligence first..

See the plans here: https://briskcapitallimited.com/investmentplans/. Is there someone in or around Uyo who can check them out?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Folks, has anyone here heard about or invests with Brisk Capital? I just saw their ad on Instagram and checked their website. They claim they are based in Uyo and their website is this: https://briskcapitallimited.com/. Their return is really high which is why I am trying to do some due diligence first..

See the plans here: https://briskcapitallimited.com/investmentplans/. Is there someone in or around Uyo who can check them out?
Looking so juicy tho, but never heard of them
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
I spoke to them. I'll stay clear of it. They claim to have agric, oil and gas, real estate and forex. As I dug deeper, I asked what kind of agric business they do and where the farm is located and if I can visit. What animal or crop? He said fish. How do you raise fish from start to finish in one month? Is that not an indication you will pay me from what new investors bring in? That was when he came out to say their main business is forex and they have been in business for 2 years but only came to the public for funds last month. So it means all the other 'businesses' are to cover the real business, forex. I asked him how much they are looking at raising. No answer. The guy sounded young and inexperienced. Maybe few good, profitable trades here and there but that is no guarantee the business will remain profitable or can handle a big amount without stress. For this, I'm out.
Fadajasi:

Looking so juicy tho, but never heard of them

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Onelovetayz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
TokyoBulls:
I spoke to them. I'll stay clear of it. They claim to have agric, oil and gas, real estate and forex. As I dug deeper, I asked what kind of agric business they do and where the farm is located and if I can visit. What animal or crop? He said fish. How do you raise fish from start to finish in one month? Is that not an indication you will pay me from what new investors bring in? That was when he came out to say their main business is forex and they have been in business for 2 years but only came to the public for funds last month. So it means all the other 'businesses' are to cover the real business, forex. I asked him how much they are looking at raising. No answer. The guy sounded young and inexperienced. Maybe few good, profitable trades here and there but that is no guarantee the business will remain profitable or can handle a big amount without stress. For this, I'm out.

Let's all be careful with all these firms that are coming out to source for fund with juicy ROI (that's the trend)

I can tell you that some are using the juicy ROI as a bait to lure investors. Thereafter, they will come up with stories when it is time to pay.

Better still, some will pay for the first returns and fail to pay for the subsequent ones.

What I believe is that, it is greediness that can make one to loose money to fraudsters. One can loose money on another ground right but greediness will always play a huge part in it.

Ire ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by yemkaf(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2020
spiceeamiee:
The paper Company. This is their first crowdfunding. I do buy paper kraft bag from tjem om IG. I dont know where their lffice is sha. Always thought it was Abuja but i think they are in Lagos. Who will check them out for us?

I checked there website what I saw on there website is more of MLM and not a direct investment. You buy products and discount is given to you then you resell, it's actually a good way to making money but I don't have the time for marketing.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Phraences: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2020
Greediness yes. People want to get to the finish line faster. Who no like better thing. Then the economic situation of the country. People are looking for other sources of income. And all these fake and inexperienced businesses are taking advantage of it. Some businesses are using people's money to experiment. They don't generate enough profit to justify their returns. We all need to be careful.

As for me i have decided to invest in the US economy through RISEVEST and compound my interest long term. It doesn't make sense to make N1million from a ponzi scheme and lose N1million or more in another ponzi scheme. Slow and steady wins the race.

Onelovetayz:

Let's all be careful with all these firms that are coming out to source for fund with juicy ROI (that's the trend)

I can tell you that some are using the juicy ROI as a bait to lure investors. Thereafter, they will come up with stories when it is time to pay.

Better still, some will pay for the first returns and fail to pay for the subsequent ones.

What I believe is that, it is greediness that can make one to loose money to fraudsters. One can loose money on another ground right but greediness will always play a huge part in it.

Ire ooo!
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Willie2015: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Phraences:
Greediness yes. People want to get to the finish line faster. Who no like better thing. Then the economic situation of the country. People are looking for other sources of income. And all these fake and inexperienced businesses are taking advantage of it. Some businesses are using people's money to experiment. They don't generate enough profit to justify their returns. We all need to be careful.

As for me i have decided to invest in the US economy through RISEVEST and compound my interest long term. It doesn't make sense to make N1million from a ponzi scheme and lose N1million or more in another ponzi scheme. Slow and steady wins the race.

Why not learn how to trade for yourself ?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Unless the slots have been fully purchased, they had one a few weeks back. The product buying one you saw is for people who want to be distributors of their products. I posted the flyer for the investment itself a few pages back if you can find it.

yemkaf:

I checked there website what I saw on there website is more of MLM and not a direct investment. You buy products and discount is given to you then you resell, it's actually a good way to making money but I don't have the time for marketing.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Trust me, we need a level of greed to invest outside treasury bills and government bonds as those are the only 'sure' investments. What is important, from my experience, is that each of us needs to mature to the level we are in control of our greed and can decide in what direction we want to invest and why. We must understand the right questions to ask and doing quality due diligence. Low rate does not guarantee anything, neither does high rate. It's important for us to know what kind of risk it is and what kind of questions to ask and what answers can be classified as gree, yellow or red.

Ire oooo
Onelovetayz:

Ire ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by yemkaf(m): 4:03am On Oct 19, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Unless the slots have been fully purchased, they had one a few weeks back. The product buying one you saw is for people who want to be distributors of their products. I posted the flyer for the investment itself a few pages back if you can find it.

If you wouldn't mind check my signature and msg me on WhatsApp I'll like to know more about the platform.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by omopretty1: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
spiceeamiee:

I spoke to one of their rep who said they've ended it.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2020
The map has still not paid me. since last week
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2020
exoticeve:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thank you. i will do that
fungirl89:

Try to talk to them on Facebook. On Sunday, a guy asked pple with issues to bring it forward that he's ready to help on their Facebook page. You can also contact chief_afunwa1 on Instagram. He helped someone over the weekend.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Someone in the group had issue of delayed invoice from TheMap.NG since 08.10.2020. I told him to visit but he wasn't able to. I visited their Lekki office today and made a complaint on his behalf. 3 mins after I left their office, he sent me a screenshot that he got the invoice already. This office visit is the most effective way in case you have any delays or issues to be resolved.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by PhilipsID(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
I have invested with Payvest ie One Carbon. There highest ROI is 15.5 for fixed deposit per year. Currently I still have an investment with them that will mature in about three months. They are been reliable and pay promptly without any stress at all.
enigmatique:

Great! Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Do share what you find out about others.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Onelovetayz(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Trust me, we need a level of greed to invest outside treasury bills and government bonds as those are the only 'sure' investments. What is important, from my experience, is that each of us needs to mature to the level we are in control of our greed and can decide in what direction we want to invest and why. We must understand the right questions to ask and doing quality due diligence. Low rate does not guarantee anything, neither does high rate. It's important for us to know what kind of risk it is and what kind of questions to ask and what answers can be classified as gree, yellow or red.

Ire oooo

You can't compare other people to yourself. You might have enough cash at your disposal to play with without feeling the brunt of a failed investment.

For the greediness, this can only happen if I had made enough money (ROI) from previous investments. Then, I can tend to be greedy with my ROI not my capital.

However, there's no point in making 100k as a ROI for the whole year and lose same money on failed investment in the subsequent year. It simply means that the person has lost all he/she laboured for in the previous year hence, redo from start (start all over again)

Above all, different strokes for different folks. Let's all invest wisely!

One love!

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bridget001: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
victorDanladi:

Is the ROI payed monthly?

Kindly explain please
No it depends on the plan you chose and when it matures. You can choose three, six or 12 mo.nths
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by omopretty1: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
exoticeve:

I received my ROI yesterday after i contacted them on Facebook you can try that.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
PhilipsID:
I have invested with Payvest ie One Carbon. There highest ROI is 15.5 for fixed deposit per year. Currently I still have an investment with them that will mature in about three months. They are been reliable and pay promptly without any stress at all.
Roger that bro. I'm happy to hear your report. Please continue to give us updates as time goes on about their performance. Thank you.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amidst the chaos, themap came through. 2nd returns from my first CRMI received. I pray this crisis ends and does not affect businesses so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
I did location investment on the 21st, last month. How long should I wait before I my mou? When should I expect my first roi please?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
na wa o. na my own come different.
Pepchizy:
Amidst the chaos, themap came through. 2nd returns from my first CRMI received. I pray this crisis ends and does not affect businesses so bad.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
exoticeve:
Me sef still dey expect o
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ameboperoo:
I did location investment on the 21st, last month. How long should I wait before I my mou? When should I expect my first roi please?

Hopefully by next week, you will receive yours.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
exoticeve:

So sorry about the delay. Keep pestering them on Facebook
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pepchizy:

Hopefully by next week, you will receive yours.
Thanks.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Pepchizy:

So sorry about the delay. Keep pestering them on Facebook
Thanks i am

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.