Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80643 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Themap is back on Instagram as themaphq
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
We are in the same boat. I hope to be paid soon.
exoticeve:
na wa o. na my own come different.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
I sent a message on that platform and I got a fast response. Waiting to be credited.
Fadajasi:
Themap is back on Instagram as themaphq
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
haryurmide:
I sent a message on that platform and I got a fast response. Waiting to be credited.
Did they ask for any details?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
i spoke with someone in their customer care and she said that they were having issues with pipo that made payment on the 11th. That its been resolved, but she can't give me a definite time
haryurmide:

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes, the normal details I have supplied countless times. Name, investment, invoice,
acct details,date of investment, email and phone number
Fadajasi:

Did they ask for any details?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Abeg, guys, how's themap.ng doing?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
binghammer:
Abeg, guys, how's themap.ng doing?
They are doing anyhow
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Backcheck:

They are doing anyhow
I have always had questions about it. Is it a fraud?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
binghammer:
I have always had questions about it. Is it a fraud?
We don't know yet o. I'm expecting my payment today
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by jaybabs1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good day everyone,

Wish to introduce a new investment program to us all.

They trade forex and pays 1-2% daily, 5days weekly targeting 2.5-3X ROI in 3 months..

They also have a commission package for agents.

They will be launching on Nov 1, 2020.

For further details and To join, kindly visit [url]crowdgigs.com.ng[/url]

Wishing everyone of us a better Nigeria.

Thanks all.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
fungirl89:

We don't know yet o. I'm expecting my payment today

me too

Pls Have u been paid now??
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amyyy2020:

me too
Pls Have u been paid now??
No
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
fungirl89:

No
Me neither

Their customer care on IG said I will get my payment within the week
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ogalandlord: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
The best way to resolve any issue with themap is to go to their office they will answer immediately
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Has anyone been paid by themap today?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amyyy2020:

Me neither

Their customer care on IG said I will get my payment within the week
i have been getting this line for 3 weeks now
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2020
jaybabs1:
Good day everyone,

Wish to introduce a new investment program to us all.

They trade forex and pays 1-2% daily, 5days weekly targeting 2.5-3X ROI in 3 months..

They also have a commission package for agents.

They will be launching on Nov 1, 2020.

For further details and To join, kindly visit [url]crowdgigs.com.ng[/url]

Wishing everyone of us a better Nigeria.

Thanks all.

Have you invested with them?

What was the experience like?

Kindly share your story.

Please, Kindly share your name for sponsor/referal ID. Thanks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Pepchizy:
Has anyone been paid by themap today?
I woke up to see my roi this morning. It was due yesterday being Monday.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Same here. Weekly location returns was received this morning
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Ameboperoo:
Ha! Lemme me wait and see be that na
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Ameboperoo:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2020
fungirl89:

Pls, is it ROI for location plan or CRMi?
Location sponsor
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
exoticeve:

i have been getting this line for 3 weeks now

If you can visit or get someone to visit their office in Lekki, it would be resolved. My colleague invested since 8th of last month has not been paid. Immediately he visited their office, the issues were resolved and today he has no outstanding
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
ok what of their office on the mainland, that is closer to me
Pepchizy:

If you can visit or get someone to visit their office in Lekki, it would be resolved. My colleague invested since 8th of last month has not been paid. Immediately he visited their office, the issues were resolved and today he has no outstanding
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nikky14: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
I received payment for MAP CRMi today... it was due on 25th... sent a message via Instagram and payment was received less than 3hours later...

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by benedictuyi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gurus in the house.
I have been contemplating investing in foreign stocks.
I've read comments on investing via Ri.se and Bamboo.

However, I came across a platform (ETORO) which isn't new and I find their services attractive.

They offer services such as copy trading and copy portfolio which enables clients directly copy renowned traders or diversified portfolios.

I think I prefer this to the likes of Ri.se as there's no management fee, you have direct access to your portfolio, and you are incharge of who you copy (as some portfolios and traders perform better than others).

I'm welcome to suggestions and additional information...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Amyyy2020:

Ha! Lemme me wait and see be that na
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
fungirl89:

Have you received urs?

Ntn ntn o
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nikky14:
I received payment for MAP CRMi today... it was due on 25th... sent a message via Instagram and payment was received less than 3hours later...

R u kidding me?

Is like I have been lenient that's y. Lemme go and engage them first
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Amyyy2020:

Ntn ntn o

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.