Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80488 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2020
1% of whatever amount you are investing in its dollar equivalent but i think the fee is now 1.5%

Bridget001:

Sorry, 1% transaction fee? Do you mean on dollar cards or on both dollar and Naira cards?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by syras: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Lmaoo.. How would it be free? They charge 1% of your transaction fee and 1% of the withdrawal amount

cheesy

Thank you for this update.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bridget001: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2020
spiceeamiee:
1% of whatever amount you are investing in its dollar equivalent but i think the fee is now 1.5%

I beg to differ, I have been investing with Risevest for more than 5months now.
The only fees that I know of are

1)Management Fees:
No fees on investment with returns below 10%.
1.5% on investment with returns between 10% and 15%.
2% on investment with returns above 15%.

The management fee is charged annually after your investment matures not before.

2) Withdrawal Fees
-NGN 35 transfer fee charged for withdrawals into bank accounts.
-And 5% withdrawal penalty fee charged on all withdrawals made from a locked (yet to mature) plan.

3) Transaction Fees
- No transaction fee if you transfer to your Risevest unique Providus Bank Account on the app (That's what I use)
But if you fund your Risevest wallet with Card
Card Payments:
NGN Cards: From 1.4% to (1.5% + NGN 100) per transaction and capped at NGN 2000.
USD Cards: From 2.9% to (3.9% + NGN100) per transaction.

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bridget001: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2020
If anyone wants to invest with Risev.est for dollar denominated investments (to save your money from naira devaluation and inflation) like
Eurobond
US Real Est.ate
US stocks
kindly use my Ris.evest referral code :MISF3KC8

There is also a Rise.vest Telegr.am Group where important financial info.rmation and education are shared. You can join even before investing as low as $10

If you want more clarifications you can What's.App me on 09066023448 or click on my signature.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by omopretty1: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
exoticeve:
i have not been paid. mine was due 11th of this month
. they keep saying payment is ongoing

Mine was due on 11th as well and i haven't received any payment till now, same story of ''payment is ongoing'' is what i was told.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
omopretty1:

Mine was due on 11th as well and i haven't received any payment till now, same story of ''payment is ongoing'' is what i was told.

same here. without that instagram page it is very hard to track and contact them
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by martyns200(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
pariski:
My weekly Small business location plan was paid yesterday by the Map.Ng

How does this work pls
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
I feel no hacker tried to hack Themap Instagram page, they just brought the page down because of the negative comments. That's what I feel

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bcpump:

same here. without that instagram page it is very hard to track and contact them

Try Facebook. I see them responding to fb posts

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pepchizy:

Try Facebook. I see them responding to fb posts
Thanks. I have done that. They took down my details.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by benedictuyi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bcpump:

Thanks. I have done that. They took down my details.
Ah ah
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abeg those that have been paid, when were you due
omopretty1:

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Up till now, themap is yet to pay me for an investment made on 3rd Sept, a lady on IG(Yeni)
collected my details like others on Tuesday but I'm yet to get any credit at my end. I'm tired and don't know what to do again.

exoticeve:
Abeg those that have been paid, when were you due
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
haryurmide:
Up till now, themap is yet to pay me for an investment made on 3rd Sept, a lady on IG(Yeni)
collected my details like others on Tuesday but I'm yet to get any credit at my end. I'm tired and don't know what to do again.

This is your issue should have made priority list for the week. I hope you are attented to soonest. Meanwhile keep reaching out to them via ur affialate manager or via facebook

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

This is your issue should have made priority list for the week. I hope you are attented to soonest. Meanwhile keep reaching out to them via ur affialate manager or via facebook

I hope so too. My investment was done on Sept 10th and I have been paid.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please visit any of their offices if you can. That is your fastest and best bet.
haryurmide:

I had a chat with you and I have engaged all the channels you suggested but all to no avail. Am I to wait for 72hours cos I was due since last week?I thought my case&others ought to be given preference first before those slated for this week.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Have you been paid now? Kindly share update. Thanks
Bcpump:
I haven't been paid CRMI ROI 2 for first investment. I will wait end of tomorrow 72 hours before I disturb.

It was always easier for me via their Instagram DM
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2020
I went to their Lekki 1 office. I didn't call or send any messages via any platform.
spiceeamiee:
What did you send them for this because this is my exact predicament. I had such fears when you made this comment. I have forwarded my invoices to them. Did you have to send proof of payment too? I don't have those unless I go to bank to print out my statement. undecided undecided

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 5:08am On Oct 16, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Have you been paid now? Kindly share update. Thanks

No I haven't. I don't live in Lagos so cannot go to their office.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2020
haryurmide:

Reach out to ur affliate partner, he/she will hasten the process.

I hope u get sorted out soon
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2020
I'm not residing in Lagos, if I was, I would have reported at their office.

TokyoBulls:
Please visit any of their offices if you can. That is your fastest and best bet.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2020
@TokyoBulls is the person in question. I have engaged all his suggestions except visiting their office. Thanks all the same.
Amyyy2020:

Reach out to ur affliate partner, he/she will hasten the process.

I hope u get sorted out soon
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2020
It just came in now.
thanks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by exoticeve(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Thank God for you, still waiting for mine
Bcpump:
It just came in now.

thanks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Phraences: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
We should also consider dollar investments. Inflation in Nigeria keeps rising. Coupled with naira devaluation, this erodes the little money we are making.

Do your research on RISEVEST. They have a website and a social media presence. They also have a telegram group where they teach you how to manage and grow your finances in order to be financial free. They offer you the opportunity to invest in US Stocks, Real estate and Eurobonds.

This is not a get rich scheme so don't expect money doubling.

If you need more clarification, you can get it on their website or telegram group though i can also be reached through my WhatsApp link below.

When you are sure, please use my referral code to download the App.

52OD265G

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Send someone. You should be exploring ALL options. Unless this money is not important to you.
haryurmide:
I'm not residing in Lagos, if I was, I would have reported at their office.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by victorDanladi: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bridget001:

I beg to differ, I have been investing with Risevest for more than 5months now.
The only fees that I know of are

1)Management Fees:
No fees on investment with returns below 10%.
1.5% on investment with returns between 10% and 15%.
2% on investment with returns above 15%.

The management fee is charged annually after your investment matures not before.

2) Withdrawal Fees
-NGN 35 transfer fee charged for withdrawals into bank accounts.
-And 5% withdrawal penalty fee charged on all withdrawals made from a locked (yet to mature) plan.

3) Transaction Fees
- No transaction fee if you transfer to your Risevest unique Providus Bank Account on the app (That's what I use)
But if you fund your Risevest wallet with Card
Card Payments:
NGN Cards: From 1.4% to (1.5% + NGN 100) per transaction and capped at NGN 2000.
USD Cards: From 2.9% to (3.9% + NGN100) per transaction.

Is the ROI payed monthly?

Kindly explain please
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by victorDanladi: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Phraences:

We should also consider dollar investments. Inflation in Nigeria keeps rising. Coupled with naira devaluation, this erodes the little money we are making.

Do your research on RISEVEST. They have a website and a social media presence. They also have a telegram group where they teach you how to manage and grow your finances in order to be financial free. They offer you the opportunity to invest in US Stocks, Real estate and Eurobonds.

This is not a get rich scheme so don't expect money doubling.

If you need more clarification, you can get it on their website or telegram group though i can also be reached through my WhatsApp link below.

When you are sure, please use my referral code to download the App.

52OD265G

How can I join the telegram group
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2020
@exoticeve and @haryurmide continue reaching out to them through their social media and the whatspp contact provided by @Adduky. Themap affiliate @Tokyobull could lend support as has been doing. Hopefully they will get it sorted out and effect payment.

Guess is they have many clients and the current payment produre is traditional. They could consider migrating to automation.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2020
Thanks, I will do that. Anyone who is close to their office should please reach out to me so my complaint can be lodged.
emmaversity:
@exoticeve and @haryurmide continue reaching out to them through their social media and the whatspp contact provided by @Adduky. Themap affiliate @Tokyobull could lend support as has been doing. Hopefully they will get it sorted out and effect payment.

Guess is they have many clients and the current payment produre is traditional. They could consider migrating to automation.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ok thanks. I'm already engaging with someone

TokyoBulls:
I went to their Lekki 1 office. I didn't call or send any messages via any platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.