Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80928 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Backcheck:
Just finished from themap live. That guy was just yarning dust. Probably has a phD in ‘making mouth’

Anyways summary

1) They got too much investors for Crmi and the other business investment are lacking so no work for the crm

2) If you just invested and haven’t received any ROI yet, contact them for a refund or you can divert your money to another investment

3) if you have gotten 2 ROI you will get the third (didn’t say anything on those with just 1 Roi)

was this live session for select few? How come others on this platform are not aware?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
wow I don't even know what to say.
Well we all knew something was off about the CRMI. especially the constant promo.

oh well

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
taiwoliu:
was this live session for select few? How come others on this platform are not aware?
the replay is on the ig page
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bcpump:

the replay is on the ig page
I'm not talking about the replay. I'm asking about the actual event.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2020
taiwoliu:

It was on their IG. I turned on post notification, so I was notified
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2020
wow... so apparently they hoped noone will watch live and just drop the playback video for investors to watch and react to. Nawa oooo

Backcheck:

It was on their IG. I turned on post notification, so I was notified
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
taiwoliu:
wow... so apparently they hoped noone will watch live and just drop the playback video for investors to watch and react to. Nawa oooo

They always do live from time to time. The live was not unusual

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wow. I saw this comment by @samnana2020 on that IG live post and all I can say is we are even lucky to have gotten two sets of ROI
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Bcpump:
Wow. I saw this comment by @samnana2020 on that IG live post and all I can say is we are even lucky to have gotten two sets of ROI

Pls can you tell us the comment
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Was informed that those that commited their funds on or before the 27th of September to the Crmi should expect there ROI
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Was informed that those that commited their funds on or before the 27th of September to the Crmi should expect there ROI

U can imagine. 27 Sept. This was even b4 the reintroduction of CRMi! The one that reintroduced for 7days with a reduced ROI.

This guys are just using pple's brain mhen.

Well, make dem refund me sha. I will update the house when dey do
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Please on which platform or number did they respond to you? @MummyIMadeIt
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Reconciled:

They said same thing to me when I called them.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Pepchizy:

They said same thing to me when I called them.

Please which number did you reach them on?

Also, is it your first, 2nd or 3rd ROI you’re expecting?

Did you receive the email below from them?

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by omopretty1: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Reconciled:

Please which number did you reach them on?

Also, is it your first, 2nd or 3rd ROI you’re expecting?

Did you receive the email below from them?

I got this from them as well, i invested on Sept. 11 and got my first ROI and decided to reinvest on 30th of October. I've already sent them a mail for migration to location investment for the last CRMi i paid for.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Reconciled:

Instagram, expecting my second ROI
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Instagram, expecting my second ROI

Oh okay, thank you. Did they say when to expect it?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
omopretty1:

I got this from them as well, i invested on Sept. 11 and got my first ROI and decided to reinvest on 30th of October. I've already sent them a mail for migration to location investment for the last CRMi i paid for.

Did they say you will get the 2nd and third payments for the sept 11 investment?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Amyyy2020:

U can imagine. 27 Sept. This was even b4 the reintroduction of CRMi! The one that reintroduced for 7days with a reduced ROI.

This guys are just using pple's brain mhen.

Well, make dem refund me sha. I will update the house when dey do

Honestly I feel that was the plan. Since other investment weren’t generating, they devised a means to collect funds, then make people migrate. Cus they know after keeping the money for 30 days most people wont just want a return, rather they’ll just switch package.

Ahn ahn, I mean, every time Promo promo, even jumia no do pass this one.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Reconciled:

Oh okay, thank you. Did they say when to expect it?

since it isnt affected it should be released under normal time frame of 3-5 days after investment date
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Backcheck:

Honestly I feel that was the plan. Since other investment weren’t generating, they devised a means to collect funds, then make people migrate. Cus they know after keeping the money for 30 days most people wont just want a return, rather they’ll just switch package.

Ahn ahn, I mean, every time Promo promo, even jumia no do pass this one.

No mind them. They just took advantage of say this na Naija, everything goes...

No wahala Sha, dey should repay me and we will all go our separate ways sad

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by omopretty1: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2020
Yes.

Reconciled:

Did they say you will get the 2nd and third payments for the sept 11 investment?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by nicestlady: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
I eventually got paid my capital and ROI on maturity. Just thought I'll put it out there so it doesn't look like I'm spoiling their business.

quote author=nicestlady post=93470979]Hello guys. Has anyone here ever invested in ZCPI africa? I invested in their palm oil trading investment with 30% ROI in 3 months.

Since 14th of August. Up to now, no MOU or invoice sent to my email as promised. No response to my chats or messages.

Have I been scammed?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
I paid on the 8th of September and i have gotten 1 payout. 2nd onw is due next week Monday. I dey expect.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
I was in their office today. They were busy, all day, collating those who want to get refunded, those who want to switch and those with delayed payments. In the end, I understand the emotions but I will take a refund grudgingly rather than someone directly swindling me. They were wrong to launch something this big and be paying manually through a schedule to the bank (this was what they were doing up till this week). They were wrong to have only one bank account. They are wrong not to have a dashboard. They are wrong to have such a disorganised and distorted rates. I hope they have learnt some lessons and moving ahead this 'Paystack integration' will help them handle payments into wallets and dashboards.

However, away from all of these, I appreciate the openess (howbeit arrogant) to want to refund. If they had kept the money to try and manage the situation, it could ruin whatever business they are trying to build and if the pressure gets unbearable, the guy can disappear into thin air. Today, different people came in and the pressure was insane. It took a lot of talking to not disrupt business or beat the staff up.

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by dammy222(f): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
TokyoBulls:
I was in their office today. They were busy, all day, collating those who want to get refunded, those who want to switch and those with delayed payments. In the end, I understand the emotions but I will take a refund grudgingly rather than someone directly swindling me. They were wrong to launch something this big and be paying manually through a schedule to the bank (this was what they were doing up till this week). They were wrong to have only one bank account. They are wrong not to have a dashboard. They are wrong to have such a disorganised and distorted rates. I hope they have learnt some lessons and moving ahead this 'Paystack integration' will help them handle payments into wallets and dashboards.

However, away from all of these, I appreciate the openess (howbeit arrogant) to want to refund. If they had kept the money to try and manage the situation, it could ruin whatever business they are trying to build and if the pressure gets unbearable, the guy can disappear into thin air. Today, different people came in and the pressure was insane. It took a lot of talking to not disrupt business or beat the staff up.

Yes, they could have run away with the money but instead they choose to refund. It shows they are in for the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
TokyoBulls:

they have more than one account though; uba and zenith I think. It could be more.

And the second bolded part kind of indicate them realising their mistaking and wanting to make amends while not losing investors.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Highlyfavoured3: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello house, please who will be visiting Themap office. I am not based in Lagos and I need them to pay my 2nd Crm Roi which has been due for payment since October 29th. At least if I no gain make I no lose my hard earned capital. Someone should please come to my aid. They seem not to know what they are doing and never take to investors advice. Enough of all this promo jamboree. Clueless people
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes, but those bank accounts (GTBank, UBA, FCMB) are recent (I think they opened them in September 2020). All these while, it was only one bank account they were using so when complaints were too many, they opened new accounts. They also reach their daily limits very quickly so they have to delay
taiwoliu:
they have more than one account though; uba and zenith I think. It could be more.

And the second bolded part kind of indicate them realising their mistaking and wanting to make amends while not losing investors.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why is the house so quite?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ameboperoo:
Why is the house so quite?
I dont understand o, are people not being paid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.