Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80431 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Good morning. Please, has anyone gotten paid by TheMap gor CRMi this week? I have been sending messages on Instagram and whatsapp since monday and all i hear is "payment runs from monday to Friday ". Today na friday, no show still.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Macktaob(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2020
ADUKKY:
Good morning. Please, has anyone gotten paid by TheMap gor CRMi this week? I have been sending messages on Instagram and whatsapp since monday and all i hear is "payment runs from monday to Friday ". Today na friday, no show still.
Seems no one is getting nothing, even those on their other investments.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2020
I have not been paid too. Today is Friday, we are waiting for them

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Dottune(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2020
People from last week are even yet to get their payment for CRMI
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dottune:
People from last week are even yet to get their payment for CRMI
Last week? Mine has been due since 19th of last month
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by dammy222(f): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
ADUKKY:
Honestly, at this point I don't know what to think again. I am tired of their automated response.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
If you have payment due from the map; please send your name, email, phone number, imvoice number and type of investment to mimidec49@yahoo.com . I only have 30minutes please.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:
If you have payment due from the map; please send your name, email, phone number, imvoice number and type of investment to mimidec49@yahoo.com . I only have 30minutes please.

I just did. Thanks for the effort.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Macktaob(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Sent, thank you
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by dammy222(f): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:
I just did, thank you .
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please add your account number. If you have sent before please send your accountnumber

spiceeamiee:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Macktaob(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Please add your account number. If you have sent before please send your accountnumber

Replied your mail already, thanks once again.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
I sent my details to your mail. Thanks in anticipation.
spiceeamiee:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:

Thank you, I’ve sent details to your email.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hope it wasn’t too late?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by zibah1: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:

Details sent. Thanks a lot.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:

I have sent the account number now. Hope it is not too late? Thank you.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:

Did i come late to the party... I am been owed by themap ooh.. no show despite sending mails of having integrated paystack into there system for prompt payment
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pepchizy:
I have not been paid too. Today is Friday, we are waiting for them

Please when you decide to pay them a visit do mention me.

Also i appeal to all and any who decides to pay them a visit to let others know
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
I submitted the details of the ones i got before i left there. I hope they come through.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:
I submitted the details of the ones i got before i left there. I hope they come through.

Thank you very much.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Macktaob(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Yea, we can only hope. Thanks a bunch
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by dammy222(f): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:
I hope so too. Thank you very much
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:

Thank you so much!
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Much appreciated for your generousity.
Eventhough i missed out of the time window available, please when next you intend visiting again do mention me thanks alot.
spiceeamiee:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by zibah1: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:

Thanks a lot for your efforts. Much appreciated.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:

Chai! See how I missed this cry

I just want a refund fa. It's 7 working days already
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
So a meeting was held with some of Themaps executives and investors. Below are some of the resolution reached;

Good day all,

Thank you for your patience and steady communication while we were with the MD and top management of TheMap.ng earlier today.

The meeting held in Lekki and lasted for about 4 hours and below are some of the noted points.

1. The map is working round the clock to make payment for both GVs and requested refunds.

2. There is a communication disconnect between their team which they are trying to resolve and results are already manifesting.

3. The finance head made things difficult by not liasing with CRM officials and other department. Anyaso made us to understand that he has been removed and that there will be new improvements in payment.

4. They have hired more hands to help the invoice and finance team.

5. We are getting dedicated CRM officers to resolve our issues as long as you are a member of this group.

6. Other groups will be created and CRM officers assigned to them as well to help streamline dispute resolution.

7. They are working really hard to clear the backlogs. The Paystack integration is coming up soon.

8. The new website will incorporate a login portal for partners to be able to view their investments seamlessly.

9. External consultants have been contacted to resolve all the issues and help put the system in order to serve us better.

10. Partners who might not receive payment this week will get double payments next week to compensate for the backlog, in order to get the system on track.

11. However, we need to be patient with them. They are trying their best to correct the mistakes that has been done. There is no need to panic. It's hard but TheMap ng will come through but only if we stick with them and give them the necessary supports.

Thank you all.

God bless You, God bless TheMap.ng

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
You will be paid. Themap is seriously working. If i was not there today me too would doubt them. They have brought in external consultants and professionals to help them. The MD got in way over his head but its a good thing he realised and is trying to backtrack.

Amyyy2020:

Chai! See how I missed this cry

I just want a refund fa. It's 7 working days already

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by dammy222(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:
So a meeting was held with some of Themaps executives and investors. Below are some of the resolution reached;

Good day all,

Thank you for your patience and steady communication while we were with the MD and top management of TheMap.ng earlier today.

The meeting held in Lekki and lasted for about 4 hours and below are some of the noted points.

1. The map is working round the clock to make payment for both GVs and requested refunds.

2. There is a communication disconnect between their team which they are trying to resolve and results are already manifesting.

3. The finance head made things difficult by not liasing with CRM officials and other department. Anyaso made us to understand that he has been removed and that there will be new improvements in payment.

5. We are getting dedicated CRM officers to resolve our issues as long as you are a member of this group.

6. Other groups will be created and CRM officers assigned to them as well to help streamline dispute resolution.

7. They are working really hard to clear the backlogs. The Paystack integration is coming up soon.

8. The new website will incorporate a login portal for partners to be able to view their investments seamlessly.

9. External consultants have been contacted to resolve all the issues and help put the system in order to serve us better.

10. Partners who might not receive payment this week will get double payments next week to compensate for the backlog, in order to get the system on track.

11. However, we need to be patient with them. They are trying their best to correct the mistakes that has been done. There is no need to panic. It's hard but TheMap ng will come through but only if we stick with them and give them the necessary supports.

Thank you all.

Thank you. I hope they communicate this with all investors so we can all be aware and give them the benefit of the doubt. This gave me hope. And I really hope they get it right this time around.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
spiceeamiee:

Good day all,

Thank you all.

Thanks for this; so much uplifting a soul it is. I wonder why they couldn't communicate such across subscribers via their mailing platforms and themap social media handles.. but if it is to make some little speechor skit you will see Mr. Anyaso all over the handles.

Also, i want to know if it is just me or others that No.10 doesn't sit well with.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Thanks for this; so much uplifting a soul it is. I wonder why they couldn't communicate such across subscribers via their mailing platforms and themap social media handles.. but if it is to make some little speechor skit you will see Mr. Anyaso all over the handles.

Also, i want to know if it is just me or others that No.10 doesn't sit well with.
It's most likely for those that receive weekly payments

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.