Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80438 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
I am due today for CRMi, but since i always get my returns on Roi between three to four days i await friday latest
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ameboperoo:
Why is the house so quite?

I am expecting 2nd payout this week since paynent spans through the week. I sent them message on Instagram this morning with my invoice number and i was told to wait that payment for the week has commenced. So i am waiting.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2020
A colleague did 30 units of CRMi late September and went to convert the units to small business location last week. He called me few minutes ago that he got his first payment this morning. Let's keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2020
TokyoBulls:
A colleague did 30 units of CRMi late September and went to convert the units to small business location last week. He called me few minutes ago that he got his first payment this morning. Let's keep hope alive.

Thank God o. At least there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
TokyoBulls:

So dey have strted paying those who converted and yet can't refund those who requested for such.

This pple r rili not straight forward...
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Amyyy2020:

So dey have strted paying those who converted and yet can't refund those who requested for such.

This pple r rili not straight forward...
Even the old location have not been paid!
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Even the old location have not been paid!

What is happening to themap? Pls they should come through o
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Dottune(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Omo me I still dey wait for my CRMI payment from last week.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dottune:
Omo me I still dey wait for my CRMI payment from last week.

Is this your first ROI?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Dottune(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Is this your first ROI?
No, 2nd ROI.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dottune:
No, 2nd ROI.

Ok
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pepchizy:

What is happening to themap? Pls they should come through o

Please is anyone visiting TheM@ps office this week? I’ve been expecting payment for 1st September CRMi but no show till now.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yesssoo, if anyone will be visiting kindly alert us so you can help lodge complain.
Reconciled:

Please is anyone visiting TheM@ps office this week? I’ve been expecting payment for 1st September CRMi but no show till now.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Macktaob(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
To all still expecting their pay from TheMap, how do you feel reading the numerous complaints and angry comments on their Instagram account?

I guess we can only imagine what will be transpiring in their offices if online is getting this much expressions of discontent.

I'm still looking forward to my second GV (ROI) but it's some faint hope at this end. Another week running out again and no one so far here since last week attested to receiving payment.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Macktaob:
To all still expecting their pay from TheMap, how do you feel reading the numerous complaints and angry comments on their Instagram account?

I guess we can only imagine what will be transpiring in their offices if online is getting this much expressions of discontent.

I'm still looking forward to my second GV (ROI) but it's some faint hope at this end. Another week running out again and no one so far here since last week attested to receiving payment.
It's a pity the way things are being handled by themap.
I just hope they rectify everything soon.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
To all investors in Themap.ng, kindly click on this WhatsApp group to join.

https:///HuWTEhJXqHuI410NmXhwWp

You can check my signature so I can send you the link
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
haryurmide:

Invalid link
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
haryurmide:

The link did not work.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bridget001: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
haryurmide:

Nairaland limits WhatsApp group links and shortener links e.g. Bitly. Just drop your WhatsApp personal link like mine in my signature.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amazinggirl95: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Epignosis19:

What the other affiliate wrote above is very true of the 5% commission.
Every affiliate gets paid as long as investors came in through them with no gimmicks. I've had just 2 people brought into the business til date and I was paid to that sum even without placing a call to their office. I won't say I have invested to that tune but I have just about 2 investments running in the company (Bike and Location investment) which I stated above.

I have never once had to go to their office to get my payments. My 15th payment for my bike came in around 1am this morning. That of the location is yet to drop. You can complete the cycle of 1 year without having to go to their office if your details are accurate, and in sync with your account details provided.

For confirmation of registration, you get a mail of acknowledgement immediately you register your investment and you get an invoice 24 to 48 hours after your investment is confirmed.

There are no gimmicks with payment of both investors and affiliates. Please, you can proceed to the Instagram handle by noon to get claims of those who have been paid and those who are yet to get their alerts.

Cheers!
What is their Instagram handle and are they still paying??
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by taiwoliu(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
haryurmide:

You can check my signature so I can send you the link
what is the whatsapp group for please?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by betalife1: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2020
Macktaob:

I really don’t know how you guys on here do your due diligence.

I first came across themap late last year, my first turn off was they were too disorganized and not using automation in their on boarding process.

In this age, crowdfunding platforms should have a smooth automated process. I doubt they have a dashboard where investors can login and see their investment and how it is faring with updates.

I am not surprised to see all these issues, there was no way in the world they would pay such ridiculous rates for a logistics business or location business, even the crmi. Why would anyone offer up to 60% roi in 6 months when he can crowdfund via agric at most 25% and divert the funds to the logistics thing.

Or have you all asked yourself if they pay this huge roi how much then do they make.

Even if it is ponzi, they are not doing it well.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amazinggirl95: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2020
ADUKKY:

I am expecting 2nd payout this week since paynent spans through the week. I sent them message on Instagram this morning with my invoice number and i was told to wait that payment for the week has commenced. So i am waiting.
pls what is their Instagram accoint?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amazinggirl95: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2020
ADUKKY:

Pls what is their Instagram accoint?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Reconciled: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Pls what is their Instagram accoint?

https://www.instagram.com/themaphq/
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
pls what is their Instagram accoint?

Themaphq
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by benedictuyi(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Backcheck:
Anyone tried out pettysave? 40% returns In 12 month

Referral link below grin
Can you vouch for them?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
benedictuyi:

Can you vouch for them?

I’ve been using them, no hassle. But please check them out also. Its just like pig.gy and cowr.yris.e

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.