Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Describe Your Relationship According To Your Battery Percentage At The Moment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Relationship According To Your Battery Percentage At The Moment (242 Views)

Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery / 14 Instant Turn-offs In A Relationship According To Majority / With Your Phone Battery Percentage, How Close Are You To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your Relationship According To Your Battery Percentage At The Moment by Ugaboy: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
:a

Re: Describe Your Relationship According To Your Battery Percentage At The Moment by Vyzz: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin
Re: Describe Your Relationship According To Your Battery Percentage At The Moment by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
1% I dey very very single at the moment, in need of a partner in the next four years grin.
Re: Describe Your Relationship According To Your Battery Percentage At The Moment by Ugaboy: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
1% I dey very very single at the moment, in need of a partner in the next four years grin.
same here o, single life sweet, expencialy if u are hustle, you will spendless, careless, etc

(1) (Reply)

Treasure Mobile Data / Contact me if you want to create and upload apps on playstore / A 50year-old Has Gotten Beatings Of His Life After Raping A Girl Inside Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.