Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) (61971 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nmezor(f): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pretty cool I must say
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Where are those KNEELING to PROPOSE...?
They should also come and see this.
This is Divine.....
His WIFE must have been a Husband all the years she was alive...
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 2:17am On Aug 15, 2020
The statue looks very realistic
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by K254725: 3:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Indians are crepy undecided
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Awesome!

1 Share

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by PrincessB1(f): 4:05am On Aug 15, 2020
I am wowed

Awwwn embarassed
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Gistme12:
Where did u disappear to, Explorers

Bros i dey o.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by IjebuWarrior: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
Are you telling me that thing sitting is a statue and not a human being?

It's Buhari not, a statue. angry

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by bigwig071(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Soon them go dey worship am

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Beremx(f): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Explorers, you mean to tell me that woman is a statue? Osanobua!! shocked

Lalasticlala come and see what my eyes have seen
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by EmmaLege: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
I don miss this explorers guy o. sad Welcome back bruh
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
All of them shouting true love true love....didn't you give someone a hyper realistic face of your late President to be wearing?

Its also true love wink
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Unnerve: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Okay, good gesture but I hope it's just for the house-warming?

I can't imagine they'll just leave that statue right inside the house and have to look at it everyday.

That would be so fückin creepy...

3 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by hopexter(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Coder2Client:

Shine your eye! You don't need to be told undecided
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Mayng01(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow! You mean that woman isn’t real? What d ffu*k
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by alhajiwada(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
dynicks:
Don't know y the names "BUHARI & JUBRIL" keep resounding in my head after I stared at this almost perfect piece of art....

Well that aside...buh what if that statue all of a sudden begins to talk and do strange things at night ?...like u making sure u left it in the sitting room while u go to sleep right in your bedroom, only for u to wake up in the middle of the night to see it staring at u and smiling!.....damn! Bleep that! been watching horror movies of late!.....

Buhari..JUBRIL....buhari..JUBRIL...buhari...JUBRIL....damn!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Unnerve:
Okay, good gesture but I hope it's just for the house-warming?

I can't imagine they'll just leave that statue right inside that house and have to look at it everyday.

That would be so fückin creepy...

Boogie boogie boogie....but the one nigeria president is wearing is not creepy o
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pathetic
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Indians have the best of everything, even of artists.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
See how that statue looks so real. Thats a real artist there not these wack ones we have here that keep complaining of how they don't get online jobs because of benefit boys when they can't draw shit to save their lives. Lmao
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by kheny12(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Indians are really superb.They might even be worshipping her now.Indians and worshipping anything are like yam and beans.

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by zedegit: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Do you know someone that knows someone that can do it in Naija?

A job awaits.

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
trueking:
Na so idol worship dey take start, he might just invite demons into his home ignorantly.

Too much sense will not kill you.

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Abusadiq01(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmm

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by yesloaded: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Explorers:

E shock me sef.

I'm still in shock till now grin

2 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by IduNaOba: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
dynicks:
Don't know y the names "BUHARI & JUBRIL" keep resounding in my head after I stared at this almost perfect piece of art....

Well that aside...buh what if that statue all of a sudden begins to talk and do strange things at night ?...like u making sure u left it in the sitting room while u go to sleep right in your bedroom, only for u to wake up in the middle of the night to see it staring at u and smiling!.....damn! Bleep that! been watching horror movies of late!.....

Buhari..JUBRIL....buhari..JUBRIL...buhari...JUBRIL....damn!
You mean BUBRIL? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Ofemmanu1: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Explorers:

E shock me sef.
Haha..
Na baba cow e shock pass.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by fineboynl(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
must be a very rich India man. that's how they do.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by sylve11: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Looks so real... cool
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Pointnoire(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
A very ignorant comment how is that even possible, that is why Art is suffering in Nigeria ... Demons or whatever spirit you believe in dont need a statue to come into your house

trueking:
Na so idol worship dey take start, he might just invite demons into his home ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by kheny12(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Too much sense will not kill you.
Catholics also cremated their dead but in an a civilized way not the types Hindus do.Hindus uses wood to cremate why catholic use coffin and they put the coffin inside a cremating machine.I don't even know the difference between Hindus and catholic.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by tweakdude1: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Coder2Client:

Na so the matter take be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.