Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) (62002 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
BrainEya:
shocked
Things we do for love
Your siggy is forking hilarious. So møds we’re deleting it before??

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by iamclime(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
GeneralPula:
Hmmm..

Makes me remember this movie The following.

It’s a rare mental syndrome.. When you’re in love with someone that later died but couldn’t get passed the fact that they’re gone..

Love is a serious mental disease!

Love is a serious mental disease
Yeah, Lagbaja said so in one of his tracks:
Ife yii oo, aisan ni!
Aisan ti o gboogun, kOlorun ma fi se wa. Amo, eyi ti se wa na!
Ife, aisan...Ife yii oo, aisan ni!
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
Are you telling me that thing sitting is a statue and not a human being?

Here is how a statue should look like

5 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by DaRuud(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
I hope this is not what we have in Aso Villa ?

Explorers:
An Indian widower has commissioned a lifelike statue of his late wife.

Madhavi Gupta was killed in a car crash three years ago.

Prior to her death, she had reportedly dreamed of having a bungalow.

Gupta made the bungalow a reality to honour his wife.

Srinivasa Gupta, 57, pictured next to the life-size statue of his late wife, Madhavi Gupta.

Madhavi's daughters pictured with the statue of their mother, which reportedly bears a striking resemblance to her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8623183/amp/Indian-widower-commissions-lifelike-wax-statue-dead-wife.html?__twitter_impression=true
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by tot(f): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
If this was in Nigeria, the family would have started accusing the man of using the wife for money ritual.

3 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by spinna: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Great work from the artist..wedding birthday etc pics don set for the future
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by judedwriter(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Amazing, simply amazing.

But I hope that effigy doesn't become the source of a demonic soul tie!
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Uwamgbede26: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Inukwa!!! Creativity at it's best.. Nna lekwa nu anya oo�
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Kincaldb247: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Omg!! This is the true definition of love
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by EyeofanEagle(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
trueking:
Na so idol worship dey take start, he might just invite demons into his home ignorantly.
Really African man?
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by FreeSpirited: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Only a man can love this way.....Men have proved this over and over again they lover harder than women.....
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by QVicky10(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
The art work is good. But it is too freaky for me.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Orpe7(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Indians dey love
No be one build Taj Mahal for him wife
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by samuelson06(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
trueking:
Na so idol worship dey take start, he might just invite demons into his home ignorantly.

Very correct. You are in the spirit. Instead of allowing the dead to rest, he's doing nonsense. Going forward, it's going to be an unending stream of hallucinations for everybody in that house.

2 Likes

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by zakkxx: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
This woman must be a good wife if not the man will not waste his money. This is a lesson to future wives; will you be miss by your husband?
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by chlowi(f): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
it is beautiful, however im not sure id like to have that , befor the tin go begin talk one day cheesy
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
trueking:

naija don come again o, with their mentality
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by RPG2020(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lekan4823:
True love exists!

Where?
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by trueking: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pointnoire:
A very ignorant comment how is that even possible, that is why Art is suffering in Nigeria ... Demons or whatever spirit you believe in dont need a statue to come into your house

You need to learn a bit about demonology, they cannot enter a person or home without a gateway or legal grounds, this act presents both to them.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by uuzba(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Coder2Client:
Are you telling me that thing sitting is a statue and not a human being?
It's a pity that Nigerian youth do not know how to use their talents.
You have never known that such level of craftsmanship is possible with the human hands?
Just get materials sit down and start modeling. You will get better at anything you practice.
But NO! Nigerian youth just want to swipe phone and become instant millionaires without any skills.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Youngsenate1993(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
trueking:
Africans with ur believes
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Youngsenate1993(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
trueking:

You need to learn a bit about demonology, they cannot enter a person or home without a gateway or legal grounds, this act presents both to them.
Prof of demonology I hail ooh
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by ItzWilly(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
My brother me self dey confuse no be small undecided

my best friend,long tym...how you doing?...am jst one of your followersz oh
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Am very good.. thanks, and u
ItzWilly:

my best friend,long tym...how you doing?...am jst one of your followersz oh
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by EMMY76: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Explorers:
An Indian widower has commissioned a lifelike statue of his late wife.

Madhavi Gupta was killed in a car crash three years ago.

Prior to her death, she had reportedly dreamed of having a bungalow.

Gupta made the bungalow a reality to honour his wife.

Srinivasa Gupta, 57, pictured next to the life-size statue of his late wife, Madhavi Gupta.

Madhavi's daughters pictured with the statue of their mother, which reportedly bears a striking resemblance to her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8623183/amp/Indian-widower-commissions-lifelike-wax-statue-dead-wife.html?__twitter_impression=true

This man is just inviting familiar evil spirits into that statue and his house.
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by ItzWilly(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Am very good.. thanks, and u

Great!...would love it if we could hook up on facebook...mind tellin' me ya fb name?

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by ACE1010: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
It is only those who are in this man situation will that will understand
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Linus199(m): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2020
trueking:

hmm..

na dem
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2020
Buh jokes apart Very Dark Indians looks creepy with that Thier Caucasian like hiar

The day I sighted one on the way to my hostel I was scared as Bleep even though it was in the afternoon assuming it was in The night nko

Buh Wait ooh how do Black Indians come about
Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 5:54am On Aug 16, 2020
trueking:
I agree

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:02am On Aug 16, 2020
trueking:

l concur, ignore those who are ignorant jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) by Budoski: 6:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Lekan4823:
True love exists!
see dis 1 dey believe India, na juju the man take am do,if u like talk say na Nigeria mentality I get,I am still entitle to my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.