Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud (48021 Views)

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by Neddyogu(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Would they train him first or they'd just push him unto the road like that? I don see as motor go take jam person for T-junction.
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by Bluffly: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Anyone who knows the guy if you read this share with him to contest the ruling by filling an appeal and seeking relief for dismissal based on mistrial at the State High Court.
If he is guilty let him serve his sentence at least he is lucky it is mild.
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by BabaRamota1980: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Bluffly:

If he is guilty let him serve his sentence at least he is lucky it is mild.
Yeah, you missed it. Nvm
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by hopexter(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2020
hisgrace090:
Wrong descition!

They should choose other punishment for him.

I'm not too comfortable with his type controlling traffic.

Complainant. Why don't you choose a suitable punishment for him? Who cares if you're comfortable or not. undecided
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by Excuses: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
osaze20:
Woe,what a funny conviction.please am seriously sick and my family is starving.please help us with anything...0218 87 6562. Gtb

Stop begging carelessly Oga

Go to "transcribeme" and start earning legitimately...
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by Solchizzy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Finally coro brought a little sense to my country

Mean while check my signature for my professional services
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by ninodaniel(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rootprof:
Na wa ooo.
I do tell people,no matter how you hustle or work everything depends on God.No be everybody go pick. See this one weh never pick don start start punishment. Have heard of some people who ran mad trying to do ritual money. Please tell that guy say na last warning God give am, if he go back scamming he will soon run madt.
Legit still they pay,our time will come soonest .
Bro as God don bless u for that picture wey I see I dey happy for u o..i dey tap in to ur blessing too. But bros abeg show me love.. Anyhow....at all at all no bad
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
osaze20:
Woe,what a funny conviction.please am seriously sick and my family is starving.please help us with anything...0218 87 6562. Gtb

you can change different profiles, we all know all the other profiles you are using on NL to defraud people with fake stories...you criminal!

https://www.nairaland.com/6011287/too-much-know-previous-sex/3#92143907
tutormichael20: Good evening.am a poor private school teacher that is dying of hunger.at least for the sake of my little daughter, help me...0218 87 6562. Gtb

Duckham10:
Let it disappear.I wish I can catch and eat it raw.am so hungry.please save a soul..0218 87 6562 gtb

also the below...

Duckham10:
Hunger and poverty are flying around our households.please help us...0035 32 5979..access bnk

https://www.nairaland.com/5964065/covid-19-experience-lola-omotayo-okoye/1#91300031
Dansuqi:
Nikepucci1
I need small money to feed today and tomorrow.thank you.am tired of sipping dead garri.thanks in advance
Access bank

https://www.nairaland.com/5831904/wife-angry-me-because-bought/6#89209746
Eyoanwan1: Hunger is flogging me and my sis.please help.

Zero zero three five three two five 9 7 nine
Access bnk
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
DUMB PUNISHMENT !!! That is not a job for an unwilling personnel. He is not trained for it in the first instance and also, he could deliberately be creating gridlock on the roads to punish the society.

Kbabs02:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/08/14/man-to-control-traffic-for-three-months-in-ilorin-over-internet-fraud/
Re: Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud by Truthshscrazy: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.