Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? (633 Views)

This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage / Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by NaijaCover(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
My Fellow Nairalander, I need Advice please.

My Name Is , A Professional Blogger On Nairaland Forum, The Girl I have feelings For, Told me today On Whatsapp Chat, that I make her to look cheap, after I told her, That I Want to Credit Her Phone With Airtime.

My Question Goes Like This - Spending Money On a Lady Or Sending Her Recharge Card, From a Guy, Who Truly Loves Her, Does It Makes a Girl To Look Cheap?

If You Are In My Shoes, What Will You Do?

No Insult Please!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 And Rocktation

Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by NaijaCover(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Moderator On Nairaland Forum, I need more comments Please, Push It To Nairaland Homepage.
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by Flexherbal(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
She has told you, how she feels about it.
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by Oluromantic: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
You sound like you've not even confirmed if the girl loves you or not before you decided to start spending on her.

If you're sure she loves you, this thread won't even come up. Before you start spending, there are some things you should have looked out for.

Abeg no be here I go dey give advice. You go learn after 3 heartbreak. You hear?
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by yanabasee1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
OP, she's a good woman.... Some girls no get shame again oh.... They will be enjoying your money like it's their right.

To your question, it's right or wrong based on who you are spending the money on. Because, e be like say you get too much money to let love blind you into feeling bad that you can't freely spend your money on her.

I hope that, the woman that carried you for 9months and had sleepless nights while you cried all nights and sleep all day, have been enjoying your money freely as well..

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by Zayttoven: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2020
All na tactics.
She wants to chop the money and make you feel guilty.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Alert! It's a huge innocent-looking trap, "except she's a discipline minded girl who is upright and truly wants you.."

-Its like locking a gate with a padlock from outside while inside, making it easier for you to break and enter in forcefully with your willful gifts.. At the end, you will be called the burglar and accused of burgling when things end up in the cart of premium tears..

When a house owner locks her gate from outside while inside should highly be considered as suspicious..

Baba, uncontrollable intoxication could force you to break in. So, control yourself and flow with the quiet wave current. If the sea roars, jump out sharp sharp because you no be dead fish wey e go dey carry to and fro like a simp..
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by NaijaCover(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
You sound like you've not even confirmed if the girl loves you or not before you decided to start spending on her.

If you're sure she loves you, this thread won't even come up. Before you start spending, there are some things you should have looked out for.

Abeg no be here I go dey give advice. You go learn after 3 heartbreak. You hear?

I'm a professional blogger bro, I just need your advice please
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by NaijaCover(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP, she's a good woman.... Some girls no get shame again oh.... They will be enjoying your money like it's their right.

To your question, it's right or wrong based on who you are spending the money on. Because, e be like say you get too much money to let love blind you into feeling bad that you can't freely spend your money on her.

I hope that, the woman that carried you for 9months and had sleepless nights while you cried all nights and sleep all day, have been enjoying your money freely as well..

Bro, Is Here To Learn
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by NaijaCover(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Wolgrace:
Alert! It's a huge innocent-looking trap, "except she's a discipline minded girl who is upright and truly wants you.."

-Its like locking a gate with a padlock from outside while inside, making it easier for you to break and enter in forcefully with your willful gifts.. At the end, you will be called the burglar and accused of burgling when things end up in the cart of premium tears..

When a house owner locks her gate from outside while inside should highly be considered as suspicious..

Baba, uncontrollable intoxication could force you to break in. So, control yourself and flow with the quiet wave current. If the sea roars, jump out sharp sharp because you no be dead fish wey e go dey carry to and fro like a simp..

Bro, Educate Me More Please
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by litathom(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
This one just dey shout upandan
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by NaijaCover(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
litathom:
This one just dey shout upandan

Who Be , Are you referring to me?
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by Privatepart00: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
This nonsense shouldn’t make front page , the mods better take note
Re: Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? by NaijaCover(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Privatepart00:
This nonsense shouldn’t make front page , the mods better take note

Is Like You Are Confused

(1) (Reply)

Sex / What Are You Proud Of As A Nigerian ? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.