Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage (4821 Views)

Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? / After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Odebayo4010(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
This Is How a Girl Look At You Before Marriage
If You Want To Know How She Look At You After Marriage,Turn The Phone Upside Down

7 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Funny

8 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Vicboy1(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Explain make i understand

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by insidelife22(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Funny
Mad oh

5 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Berrityga: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2023
Mummy thank you at work.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by squash47(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2023
grin grin damn. I wonder how Siofra will look at her husband after marriage.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by ItisWell22(f): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2023
šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Odebayo4010(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Vicboy1:
Explain make i understand

Only when she didn't meet her expectations from you

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2023
What's dis now? undecided

Nigerian men are just Us*less....all of them embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zeuss: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Only those related to you.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by purefacti(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Zonefree(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
squash47:
grin grin damn. I wonder how Siofra will look at her husband after marriage.
I pity the innocent man in advance.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by JapaToDNext: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na true O

The picture no lie
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Adasun(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lol grin grin grin
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Madam...Hypo and izal is bad on your skin..
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And Nigerian bitches are good for only #1000 hookup. Stupid bitch!
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Odebayo4010(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

When they done show you shageh,how wouldn't you said they are useless,but you fall to realize that you're the one that give them chance,when you don't love with your Brain

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

This is at least the second time that I am responding to your asinine posts and my interest is now stirred. Congrats, you have just gained a new follower, and expect constant e-harassment and e-bullying from me whenever you make a post. Enjoy!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Tell dat to ur mis*rable mother languishing in poverty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am following you now. Expect your NL experience to be full of anguish, bitterness and fear, on account of me. Stvpid bitch!! By the way, why do you come of to me as some cheap diseased wh0re(from your profile picture)? Oh, I know. It's because you are a cheap diseased wh0re!! Stvpid bitch!!
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Keep shut, u mis*rable us*less Nigerian man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This coming from a low functioning sub-human with septic vagina like you? Don't worry, I made promise. Your NL experience will be most difficult indeed. Stvpid bitch!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Keep shut, u mis*rable us*less Nigerian man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go ahead, send another post. I triple-dare you! Stvpid bitch!!
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Don't mistake my sweet skin for dat of ur sham*less olodo mom pls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine how you are brought up....gutter...
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Go ahead, send another post. I triple-dare you! Stvpid bitch!!
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Don't mistake my sweet skin for dat of ur sham*less olodo mom pls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My mum was a little bit your age when she gave birth to an Orthopedic Consultant with John Hopskin Hospital.

Are you married?
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
zoer:

My mum was a little bit your age when she gave birth to an Orthopedic Consultant with John Hopskin Hospital.

Are you married?

Forgive me but let me answer your question. The answer is CAPITAL NO!! She is doing hookups, running between Lagos and Abuja. If fact, her only aspiration in life is to run hook-ups until she reaches menopause.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Forgive me but let me answer your question. The answer is CAPITAL NO!! She is doing hookups, running between Lagos and Abuja. If fact, her only aspiration in life is to run hook-ups until she reaches menopause.
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by zoer(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Alusiizizi:

What a lowlife
Re: This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
zoer:

What a lowlife

Indeed. I just pity the upcoming generation. Seriously, what is the point of life in the future if these are the kind of mothers that one has to accept.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The White Garment Girl Iā€™m Dating Uses Juju On Me,please Help!!!(photos) / Dating Foreigners / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.