Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document (26143 Views)

Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets / Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop / Traders Seek ECOWAS Intervention As Ghana Shuts 400 Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by proprince(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
NIGERIA SHOULD JUST DEAL WITH ghana ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WHAT IS ALL THESE NONESENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by tot(f): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
4tomandchi:
Nothing truly last forever some year ago it was "Ghana Must Go" fast forward to present time it's "Nigeria Must Go". God please deliver Nigeria from backwardness.

The irony of life..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Fulcrum15: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:
why do all Africans hate the Igbo people?
You are the most foolish being from most likely a tree hopping primate alive.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by iyapont: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Madeu:
Nigerians should learn how to do business together as a unit. 10-30 people can put fund together to raise the 1 million usd and start a single entity company with 10-30 branches across Ghana.
with shops that worth below 5k dollars wonderment �
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Onepeople: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
englishmart:
Nobody will lockup your shop if you're doing legit business. Stop seeking pity
go back and read again this time attach ur brain to the article, Ghanaian government said u must have 1million dollar before u can do business in their country. Ur comments shows signs of hateful heart.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Fulcrum15: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
englishmart:
Nobody will lockup your shop if you're doing legit business. Stop seeking pity
Another foolish fool.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by moneyissweet(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
You are such a useless asshole.

Remember...

Anazp:
Pls edit to Igbo man cries out after Ghanaian authorities close his shop

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by cocolacec(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
clockwisereport:

Stop tribalism before it stops you
so you are blind to see ,i was replying to your bloda,who wrote this nonsense.Hypocrites everywhere.

Tkester:
The wicked afonjaz as children of fallen demons, will be so happy for with new. Honestly, I keep loathing the day we were dumped in the same country with these God-forsaken creatures.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Fulcrum15: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=GalPissetzky post=92843019]nigerians are like flies, everywhere u go u see them infesting the places with their drugs, scam and dirtiness. u dont see people from other countries loitering our streets. but go to any other country, u will see nigerians everywhere. useless pest with badluck[/quotelt
Thunder fire your blockus idiot.]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by blowjohn(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kriss216:

Is this all you have to say? Please, endeavour to align pyour brains to your phone before posting.

Chai see uppercut.
U mist be a bayern Munich fan
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Khez: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:
most foolish comment I ever read today, is IGBo not a Nigerian? Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by DLuciano: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:
is Igbo man no longer a Nigerian? Fuuul!
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by AregbeFufu: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:
I don't know what your problem is; whether it's sheer ignorance or a deliberate calculated hate campaign against igbos. It's difficult to tell since both dominant characteristics exhibited by yoruba people.
Africans hate Nigerians.
South Africa saga is still fresh in our minds.
The yoruba propaganda was in full swing as usual, claiming that igbos were the ones being attacked in SA.
We were even seeing stories from yoruba people claiming that when the south Africans came to attack,they would first ask whether you are igbo or yoruba grin because they love Yorubas and hate igbos grin
But alas,we were shocked to see planes full of yoruba people running away from xenophobia in SA landing in Nigeria.
It was also funny that it took an igbo man with a large heart to rescue them and fly them home to their brown roof abodes.
I hope your governors rehabilitated you people properly.
Yoruba people, your culture of propaganda and lies will continue leaving your cheeks red with embarrassment till you repent.
It will happen again.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Fuckgovt: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:
c how foolish u family lineage can be. The definition of a foolish home
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Originalsly: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
cocolacec:

Ghanians are trying to check the domination of Foreigners in their markets.That is why they have made the law of investing atleast $1million.It is Ghana responsiblity to provide jobs for Ghanians not Nigerians.Their citizens come first.They are only implementing Section 27 clause1 of GIPC Act.ECOWAS DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN GO INTO ANY COUNTRY AND DO ANY BUSINESS YOU LIKE ESPECIALLY THOSE WHICH ARE STRICTLY FOR GHANIANS.

Hear what the Ghanians say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIcafpjscig

Thanks for posting... the full picture. The guy is wasting time shouting. In an organized country you need to get organized. Nigerian small businessmen operating in Ghana legally should've long got together and approach the FG to make the $1 M investment not apply to them who were in business yearsss before. He knew he was not in full compliance so why the shouting for pity?
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Imagine

one million dollars convert to Naria is

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by moneyissweet(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
You can say that again bro.

ecolime:

Your tribe is inconsequential out there. We are all identified as Nigerians outside the shores of this country.

Don't be a tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Fuckgovt: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=Fulcrum15 post=92844145][/quote] most aboki u see on ur Street are from Niger and Mali. So stop saying what u don't knw
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dem go beat una tire. Shebi you no one get sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Beremx(f): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
I watched it.

The man started his business in Ghana since 2007 and has been compliant with tax obligations.

He is a developer. Perhaps he has developed Ghana and now owns about 78% of the country and that doesn't seem to go down well with them. So they now want him to pay $1m fine for that.

But I thought ipob are saying it is Buhari that chased people out of Nigeria. So Buhari has been the president since 2007?
it’s better you just booked space and type B than writing rubbish. What in the world is wrong with people like you?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by IvarTheBoneless: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Maybe he shouted "no man's land" too frequently.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by knowhowk: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:
you are going to be DESTROYED TOTALLY AND TOTALLY DESTROYED AND EMACIATED
. Quite Unfortunate Thread that has nothing with Curses is Turned to Curses .Seems U have degree in Cursing ... Probably it's an Inheritance ... Continue
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Drizzy5001(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:
it's clear from the man's accent that he's from Biafra
his mother na Igbo, he's father na Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Originalsly:

Thanks for posting... the full picture. The guy is wasting time shouting. In an organized country you need to get organized. Nigerian small businessmen operating in Ghana legally should've long got together and approach the FG to make the $1 M investment not apply to them who were in business yearsss before. He knew he was not in full compliance so why the shouting for pity?

seriously are you as stupid as you sound if yes my brother i am dey fear for you as what your life will turn to be !
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Gerrard59(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jackyboy:
cheesy
Oyinburu na turn by by............. shocked shocked shocked

Ghana that Rivers State is Richer Than, don't blame them one bit per second.
Nigeria is a shadow of its self...........i rest my line tie cool

Nigerians and their braggadocio, so irritating. One will think the country is well developed and conducive for both living and doing business. If Swiss, Japanese, Koreans or even Vietnamese boast the way ignorant Nigerians do, all fine and good. But when the poorest people on earth boast about how rich they are (which has been falsified countless times), then it makes no sense at all.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by clockwisereport: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
cocolacec:

so you are blind to see ,i was replying to your bloda,who wrote this nonsense.Hypocrites everywhere.

Tkester:
The wicked afonjaz as children of fallen demons, will be so happy for with new. Honestly, I keep loathing the day we were dumped in the same country with these God-forsaken creatures.

Hypocrite or not, Tribalism is a no no
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Woleett: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
I'd really like to see the look on the face of these dumb Nigerians who are always rubbishing their country at every given opportunity and hyping these useless ghanians especially all these igbo loud mouths who are always running their mouths and talking crap about Nigeria to outsiders. Una eye go clear las las. When you call your fatherland a zoo every idiot including ghanaians will treat you like shit. So shut the fvck up and come back to your zoo grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by oodua1stson: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is why I will never join or support anyone shouting black lives matter. Blacks don't even treat each other well
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Fuckgovt: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
$1m Ghana na thief
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Autotech312(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:

Because they always think they are smatter than everybody. That's why they are always in trouble. #truth is bitter #ask south africans.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
one million dollar does it include chinese in GHANA . BECAUSE I AM SURE MOST CHINESE CAN NOT PAY IT
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document by Originalsly: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

seriously are you as stupid as you sound if yes my brother i am dey fear for you as what your life will turn to be !

Actually..... I really thought I was stupid....until I read this your statement. Thanks for kicking me out of the barrel of stupidity.... it is now all yours... you deserve it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? / Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees / Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.