Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca (22472 Views)

Messi, Neymar Humiliated Has Benzema Bag Man Of The Match / Damning Numbers Prove Ronaldo’s Reputation From Long Range Has Hit Rock Bottom / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by frankmoney(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Sell the fraud

4 Likes

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by skyfather09(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Oshlander:
What 8:2 can cause eh, no be here.
pique Don get PTSD already.

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by PureGoldh(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Funny enough
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by fuckaholic25(f): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2020
swiz123:

How is an honest assessment by him wailing? Did you even read his comment at all?

I have come to accept that people enjoy football in certain ways which includes trolling, but while you must do it, do it with some sense.

It is good to troll stupid Barça for losing in a disgraceful way, but please don't end up ridiculing yourself like you just did now
maybe u should read up d meaning of walking... that nigga was walking

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by RPG2020(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2020
This is just the beginning where is Messi Johnson

1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by blowjohn(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Just look at griezmann.
I didnt even know he was in the pitch sef

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The whole Barcelona team needs total overhauling
Including pique.... anyhow defence...

As an ardent supporter of Barcelona and lover of Messi
I was aware that the defeat of yesterday is gonna happen..
Am not a biased Moda fuckkker...i say it the way it is..

Have been saying it...
Immediately after that Napoli's game.....this was exactly what i said

I just dey pity Barcelona

If them repeat wetin them play against Napoli then i can bet my balls they are going out when they face Bayern Munich
Suarez was acting like actor instead of him to be serious
Falling and rolling on the floor for every little touch
Greizmann is no where to be found....
They better be serious or lewandowski will score them every minute
I shock when that guy score five goals within nine minutes
Muller own even worse.....you nor go see am for inside field but the next thing you go hear from commentator na

Goal! Goal! Thomas muller

Lol Bro why do you like to repeat your comments
You commented this on another Trend
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by aguiyi2: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Imagine,Bayern no gree show Barcelona Messi.Football truly belongs to the youths now.

3 Likes

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by davibid: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2020
E
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Gadaluck(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
He Pique has outlived his tallness and needs to be pruned first and I'm glad he adduced to that fact.

A very shambolic team with no depth and urgency headed by a Buhari twin brother of a coach. So clueless with no air of life around him.

Bartomeu needs to go for sanctioning such a disastrous hire for a bottom table club coach.

Honestly Setien is really awful. No charisma nor motivation whatsoever. What a shame....

3 Likes

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by mariahAngel(f): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
They need to sell those old men and bring in young players.

Yesterday was so embarrasing, i had to call Messi to pour my anger angry told him that CR7 is better than him.

CR7 THE GOAT
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I hope you didn't break the television grin
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by mariahAngel(f): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Hey Bolt! I hope it wasn't too much of a humiliation grin
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by joyandfaith: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
logon599:
The signs that a change was needed at Barca was all around for a long time but you guys ignored it. It's a pity it took a humiliation for you guys to realize that the change was already upon you.

For serious minded folks, I'll recommend an old and powerful book "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson. Read it and learn how to anticipate change and flow with it. In this same pandemic that people are losing means of livelihood, some others are getting super richer. The separating factor between the two of them is some things this guy knows that the other doesn't, and not village people. And those knowledge can be acquired when you read.

they think football is one-man show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by joyandfaith: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2020
frankmoney:
Sell the fraud

at discount rate. if Barcelona won, all would hail messi but if they lost, teammates and coach would be blamed. how can any star player be successful at barca? sell messi, buy star players and see improvement.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Idiotmod: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2020
Pique is mad
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by quisera(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Ajibade123:
just remove Messi the rest are B players
Messi was a B player yesterday also, so don't blame the rest. Useless team

4 Likes

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by WIDETHOUGHT: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Good riddance, they got to learn the hard way. City wins this year title,remember i said it here
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by mozona(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2020
barca dynasty over they messi and barca should know that..

they are a mare team now

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Traviscottt: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2020
psychologist:
The first change should be

Him
Suarez
Busquet
Semedo
Vidal

Should go

Also;
Sergi Roberto
Griezmann
Rakitic
Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Idiotmod: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2020
blowjohn:
Just look at griezmann.
I didnt even know he was in the pitch sef
Na substitute
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by ojaysam25(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2020
End of an Era....its a shame they only realize it now...The signs has been there since iniesta and Xavi bow out..
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by anungangampu: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2020
psychologist:

Him
Suarez
Busquet
Semedo
Vidal

Should go
Semendo kwa... Just because of yesterday performance where coach tactic killed his style of football.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by sylve11: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2020
I so much love the way the pounded Barcelona yesterday. grin cool
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Hamilton1(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2020
De Match proved dat Ronaldo is de real Goat,.
If Ronaldo carry champions league in Juve nw de comparative b/w de 2 goats will end

1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by kenex4ever(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
They need to sell those old men and bring in young players.

Yesterday was so embarrasing, i had to call Messi to pour my anger angry told him that CR7 is better than him.

CR7 THE GOAT
stop telling lies to yourself

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Karlifate: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2020
sylve11:
I so much love the way the pounded Barcelona yesterday. grin cool
Chai!
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Willy4Christ: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2020
Barcelona sorry ooo

Meanwhile you can learn mini importation for just 2k

https:///c0knio
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by SirBunky85(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2020
LaPresidente:
Dead club crawling!

At least coutinho will carry UCL with the reds of Germany. grin

bayern should pray for psg to defeat Leipzig so as to avoid the latter
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by princeade86(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2020
psychologist:

Him
Suarez
Busquet
Semedo
Vidal

Should go
what if messi. Messi is the number to leave the place. Bro, take the fact that messi dictate to coach and board

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by perdollar(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2020
except for d 5-0 welcome Barcelona did to Mourinho in his first classico, CR7 has never been humiliated like this.I 8-2 say Messi has been humiliated every year since time immemorial. a true GOAT, abhors the statement ' ones beaten twice shy' but not for midget. a true leader knows when to calm his followers and lead by example just as seen in CR7 but a pretender as a leader wl always run away na obia na omume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by bayelsaowei(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2020
The fool called pique should shamefully resign as a footballer...useless idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Asisat Oshoala Poses With Her CAF Award (Photo) / Osayi-Samuel defends Self, Teammates Against Pitch Invader In Fenebarche's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.