Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca (22471 Views)

Messi, Neymar Humiliated Has Benzema Bag Man Of The Match / Damning Numbers Prove Ronaldo’s Reputation From Long Range Has Hit Rock Bottom / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Oga you were part of the shambles. Should you be sacked or shipped out too?
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Bossman25(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Don't mind those spoilt brats jare!
Simple hustle for field dem no fit.
The matter come worse as that pregnant Suarez after the match na 1-1 wee no fit convert simple chance....just they waste ball.
The match even vex me reach sotey....make them even fight....do agidi....but no ooo! The players dey flex...coach too do fine boy come field come flex.....
Shame on them......na messi own pain me.....Messi the GOAT.....but club and country just dey insult him talent.
If Messi dey that Mancity team....O Lord!
We Barca don't deserve that dude jare.....
Make the guy leave us.......he can go to other team...he has really paid so much dues....what should he do again.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The whole Barcelona team needs total overhauling
Including pique.... anyhow defence...

As an ardent supporter of Barcelona and lover of Messi
I was aware that the defeat of yesterday is gonna happen..
Am not a biased Moda fuckkker...i say it the way it is..

Have been saying it...
Immediately after that Napoli's game.....this was exactly what i said

I just dey pity Barcelona

If them repeat wetin them play against Napoli then i can bet my balls they are going out when they face Bayern Munich
Suarez was acting like actor instead of him to be serious
Falling and rolling on the floor for every little touch
Greizmann is no where to be found....
They better be serious or lewandowski will score them every minute
I shock when that guy score five goals within nine minutes
Muller own even worse.....you nor go see am for inside field but the next thing you go hear from commentator na

Goal! Goal! Thomas muller

4 Likes

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by blowjohn(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2020
I have never seen a team dispossess another team every minute like bayern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Bossman25(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2020
At least you don't see old men in Liverpool.
Milner and Henderson are the only 2 old men
The rest are fresh young talents rearing to go, their intensity alone na die.
Board member no be the problem Ooo!
The problem is that when them hire that mumu Valverde...that idiot spoil things...that's what we are reaping...some fans said shebi him dey win Laliga.....

swiz123:
Barcelona just needs to sack their board members even more than Nigeria need to sack their service chiefs. When they have been sacked, they can hire a good manager with reputation who can organize these players to play like they used to.

A manager like klopp can revitalize these set of players; all of them can't be that bad
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by wunaESQ(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2020
it's just d end of an era... a new dawn should be welcomed
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by nemynely(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Topmaike007:
Neimar just dey wail... Maybe he will accept that Sergio Ramos is better than him

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Benwallt(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2020
You and your teammates are under the rock at the rock bottom.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Eniola40(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2020
The truth need to be told, the club need massive restructuring, first they need to get rid of bartomeu and his useless board, sell those old players, messi included and this pique too, and start rebuilding right from the scratch again

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by nakaman: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2020
the defense was always the problem. he should be evicted.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2020
Roon9:
He's very stupid. He should start by restructuring himself. Aside Messi and Suarez every other damn player came to Lisbon to lose with a wide wide margin. As for Nelson Semedo I refuse to believe he wasn't paid by gamblers
you're very right boss.
Suarez really tried in last night's game

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by TruthHurts100: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Ajibade123:
just remove Messi the rest are B players

Messi is B if not C.

I repeat Cristiano can never lose 2-8. NEVER

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by kessling: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Roon9:
He's very stupid. He should start by restructuring himself. Aside Messi and Suarez every other damn player came to Lisbon to lose with a wide wide margin. As for Nelson Semedo I refuse to believe he wasn't paid by gamblers

When Semedo dribbled three Bayern players and laid a through ball for Suarez to hit straight at Neuer was he paid by gamblers ? Smh
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by henry78okez(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2020
pique jst stated the obvious. barca need total overhauling to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2020
swiz123:

How is an honest assessment by him wailing? Did you even read his comment at all?

I have come to accept that people enjoy football in certain ways which includes trolling, but while you must do it, do it with some sense.

It is good to troll stupid Barça for losing in a disgraceful way, but please don't end up ridiculing yourself like you just did now

the person you quoted is a condemned fool!!!
You should've known that
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Cantonese: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Have been saying it...

If them repeat wetin them play against Napoli then i can bet my balls they are going out when they face Bayern Munich
Muller own even worse.....you nor go see am for inside field but the next thing you go hear from commentator na

Everytime you bet your balls. How many you get sef? If you take am bet with me and I come win, na aboki suya knife I go take remove am!

As for Messi I think he needs to move on like Ronaldo. He needs to sign up for Arsenal and we all can be very happy together again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by focus7: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Barca defeat sweet me die yesterday, Bayern Munic just humiliated them.

Last last Messi was proven not to be a goat but a chicken, he could not score even one goal.

Ronaldo the real goat proved a point that though they lost their disqualification to Lyon but he send a message home by the two goals he scored to end the Juve's champions league campaign.

Ronaldo the Goat, Messi the chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by ppogba: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2020
The chicken has finally come home to roost.

PSG defeated them 4-0 only to overturn it with 6-1, alarm did not blow.

Liverpool beat them 4-0 to cancel a 3 nil first leg defeat, nobody paid attention.

It has been long coming.

Unfortunately,the rebuild will be hampered by paucity of funds due to COVID.

For now, Barca needs to SELL more than they need to BUY.

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Classickj(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2020
logon599:

So question of the day: put yourself in Klopp's shoes, would you leave Liverpool right now to go rebuild at Barca?
what part of English "A manager like klopp" don't you understand
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Classickj(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Roon9:
pls what app is this
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Pique's conscience is pricking him!!

Your defence concede 18 goals in the last 3 U QF/SF games!

You should retire quietly and stop all this diplomatic talk!!

Pique is still leading the Defence after Roma and Liverpool surrender, simply because he is a Catalan!!

No hiding place again!!!

Barcelona must give you a Thiago Silva treatment.
(Thiago Silva is even better than him , yet PSG want to let him go) undecided
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=92834980]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Have been saying it...

[color=#006600]I just dey pity Barcelona

Muller own even worse..... Na true u talk o, and na muller first score sef.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Goldeno(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2020
paulolee:
pique is jus saying the normal thing but we all know that this barca team have been bad all season long especially the poor defense, they have come this far because of lionel messi, its the same defense that made barca lost the league..
changes would surely happen but i dnt see more than them getting a new coach and selling some old legs but barca ain't in good shape financially to make that many signings that people are expecting..
the only hope is getting a new coach and few defenders, but barca would continue building around messi, if leo gets a nice supporting cast of neyma or Martinez wud be a good plan..
why do you guys always worship Messi like this, it's irritating. can't you all see Messi is the main problem in the squad,
any one who thinks satien fielded those players yesterday is dumb and clueless,

which coach in is right mind will keep fielding vidal, suarez, busquet and the likes all together in a game expecially like this knowing the speed and quality beryan have.

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by investorcj(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Rock bottom kill all barca players and board members except messi.yhis was me yesterday
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Goldeno(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2020
swiz123:
Barcelona just needs to sack their board members even more than Nigeria need to sack their service chiefs. When they have been sacked, they can hire a good manager with reputation who can organize these players to play like they used to.

A manager like klopp can revitalize these set of players; all of them can't be that bad
there is only one manager that can fix this barca and that is MOURINHO.

yes Mourinho, he his the only coach with the balls to step on any body toes be it player or board member no matter how highly rated they are
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2020
LaPresidente:
Dead club crawling!

At least coutinho will carry UCL with the reds of Germany. grin

You need Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by kiddkash(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2020
people of NAIRALAND.
please I have an urgent matter to tell.

if you see anyone carrying a rope and entering an uncompleted building
murmuring to him/herself,

a whole Barcelona 8-2 against Bayern Munich
Setien from Real Betis to Barcelona
the fool bench Rakitic for Sergi Roberto plus faded Suarez
Messi the goat or na Malu
Coutinho go on loan, come back score 2 and 1 assist

please, stop the person. save a life, call 112
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Raymondschil000(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Have been saying it...

SEND ME UR NUMBER LETS TALK PRIVATELY ON WHATSAPP
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by lordprogress: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2020
focus7:
Barca defeat sweet me die yesterday, Bayern Munic just humiliated them.

Last last Messi was proven not to be a goat but a chicken, he could not score even one goal.

Ronaldo the real goat proved a point that though they lost their disqualification to Lyon but he send a message home by the two goals he scored to end the Juve's champions league campaign.

Ronaldo the Goat, Messi the chicken.
Your Ronaldo when juve wan pursue commot so the real Madrid used and dump him is that one goat a goat that lost to the farmers of Lyon and was crying like 2 year old kindergarten angry

3 Likes

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by saajus: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2020
This is football. Dynasty come and go.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by lordprogress: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Goldeno:
why do you guys always worship Messi like this, it's irritating. can't you all see Messi is the main problem in the squad,
any one who thinks satien fielded those players yesterday is dumb and clueless,

which coach in is right mind will keep fielding vidal, suarez, busquet and the likes all together in a game expecially like this knowing the speed and quality beryan have.
So mr. Professor who told you that it was Messi that selected the team una just they open una mouth they talk rubbish show us the proof or shut your trap.

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Gideon110(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Have been saying it...

My guy you should said it all.. I knew from the onset that Bayern will flog Barca... This your remarks on muller got me laughing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Asisat Oshoala Poses With Her CAF Award (Photo) / Osayi-Samuel defends Self, Teammates Against Pitch Invader In Fenebarche's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.