Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca (22473 Views)

Messi, Neymar Humiliated Has Benzema Bag Man Of The Match / Damning Numbers Prove Ronaldo’s Reputation From Long Range Has Hit Rock Bottom / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by focus7: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2020
lordprogress:

Your Ronaldo when juve wan pursue commot so the real Madrid used and dump him is that one goat a goat that lost to the farmers of Lyon and was crying like 2 year old kindergarten angry

Wait until the fake news you quoting becomes a reality.

Ronaldo cried yes but that was not his first time of doing so, that only shows his passion for the game of football and he hate to lose, that is why he has always been a winner.

Unlike the short Lilliput that looked confused when Bayern Munic humiliated him
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by paulolee(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2020
Goldeno:
why do you guys always worship Messi like this, it's irritating. can't you all see Messi is the main problem in the squad,
any one who thinks satien fielded those players yesterday is dumb and clueless,

which coach in is right mind will keep fielding vidal, suarez, busquet and the likes all together in a game expecially like this knowing the speed and quality beryan have.
u nt a barca fan and dnt even know wat u are saying, those players u mentioned are the best bet against any team because barca dnt av anyone better..
funny u blaming messi for barca troubles, i cnt believe am reading what u jus typed....d same messi dt have been the only consistent player for barca for years now..abi u don forget napoli match soo soon??

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Goldeno(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2020
lordprogress:

So mr. Professor who told you that it was Messi that selected the team una just they open una mouth they talk rubbish show us the proof or shut your trap.
you are just delusional, if you think coach is ok with is starting line up.
Players the he can't scream at, he can't shout orders at them, All he can do is watch till when any of them feel like coming off.
or you think this barca coach don't want to win, or don't know what to do to win? , look at klopp, guadiola, beryan coach, Mourinho, how the scream instructions to there players, no matter there status

now tell me do you think satien can screen instructions to barca players or you think he too won't want to have a team he can give instructions.

go watch barca matches after lock down and see how the players ignore the coach during water breaks
peace anyway
I won't be rude to you

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2020
As a hardcore Barca fan since the days of stoichkov and rivaldo, I must say that Barcelona FC has come full cycle. Most of those players have won what there is to be won in club football. A total overhaul is a sure way to go. We need boys who are HUNGRY for success and titles. I am happy Ronald koeman is coming to Barcelona, our defence will surely be strengthen again. Messi go to inter Milan, you have tried. I still believe griezmann will rise again in Barcelona.

We are more than a CLUB.
Cules till I breathe my last.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Goldeno(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2020
paulolee:

u nt a barca fan and dnt even know wat u are saying, those players u mentioned are the best bet against any team because barca dnt av anyone better..
funny u blaming messi for barca troubles, i cnt believe am reading what u jus typed....d same messi dt have been the only consistent player for barca for years now..abi u don forget napoli match soo soon??
yeah right Messi brilliance, but at what cost,messi is no longer the Messi we new since Enrique,. all Messi do now is walk around the pitch waiting for is teammates to give him the ball.
the success of any team need that every player holds is position and play as a team
becos of Messi we lost carles peres just for playing RWF that Messi doesn't even stick to when games start

barca usually play 10vs 11, and against a well drilled team that has the detail of the game barca has no chance

is no secret without Messi suarez, vidal will be bench warmers
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by diplomat058(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Roon9:
He's very stupid. He should start by restructuring himself. Aside Messi and Suarez every other damn player came to Lisbon to lose with a wide wide margin. As for Nelson Semedo I refuse to believe he wasn't paid by gamblers
What do these digits mean, bro?
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by paulolee(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Goldeno:
yeah right Messi brilliance, but at what cost,messi is no longer the Messi we new since Enrique,. all Messi do now is walk around the pitch waiting for is teammates to give him the ball.
the success of any team need that every player holds is position and play as a team
becos of Messi we lost carles peres just for playing RWF that Messi doesn't even stick to when games start

barca usually play 10vs 11, and against a well drilled team that has the detail of the barca has no chance

is no secret without Messi suarez, vidal will be bench warmers
yes i get ur point dt messi is old and weak but he is still the most decisive player in spain and Europe...my guy u dont expect messi to do almost all d work attacking and still track back to defend at dt age, habaaaaa naaaa....messi is old and weak but he still have a lot to offer to that team than any other player in Europe even more than neyma...
secondly u mentioned vidal and suarez in dt team because of messi, let me ask you, if barca sell both of them, who do you think barca would buy dt would perform better than them?? the trnasfer market isnt easy because stars price are too high and may endup flopping, abi u don forget coutinho, griezmann n dembele??
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by diplomat058(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Gideon110:
My guy you should said it all.. I knew from the onset that Bayern will flog Barca... This your remarks on muller got me laughing
I tell you, bro. Every true Culer, not emotionally overwhelmed, should had known that we were in for a disgrace just before the match began. We were only hoping for a miracle, but it turned to a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by diplomat058(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Ninejaywon:
As a hardcore Barca fan since the days of stoichkov and rivaldo, I must say that Barcelona FC has come full cycle. Most of those players have won what there is to be won in club football. A total overhaul is a sure way to go. I am happy Ronald koeman is coming to Barcelona, our defence will surely be strengthen again. Messi go to inter Milan, you have tried. I still believe griezmann will rise again in Barcelona.

We are more than a CLUB.
Cules till I breathe my last.

You want to offload Messi and keep Griez? Well, this is a time of reformation for our team and in such time, there are bound to be shades of different, irreconcilable and diverse opinions. At the end, we all want to see our Barcelona come alive again!
A Culer, I remain!
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Santsal: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2020
logon599:

So question of the day: put yourself in Klopp's shoes, would you leave Liverpool right now to go rebuild at Barca?
NO! NEVER.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by ezechi24(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2020
paulolee:

yes i get ur point dt messi is old and weak but he is still the most decisive player in spain and Europe...my guy u dont expect messi to do almost all d work attacking and still track back to defend at dt age, habaaaaa naaaa....messi is old and weak but he still have a lot to offer to that team than any other player in Europe even more than neyma...
secondly u mentioned vidal and suarez in dt team because of messi, let me ask you, if barca sell both of them, who do you think barca would buy dt would perform better than them?? the trnasfer market isnt easy because stars price are too high and may endup flopping, abi u don forget coutinho, griezmann n dembele??

Bro its not about buying players with big names...its about buying players and make them understand the clubs pattern... The main reason Barcelona triumphed in europe for years was because they played with players that were able to understand the clubs philosophy( barcas team b)..we had a lot of talents coming out of the b team but batomeo changed the clubs philosophy by buying big names that can not balance with the clubs tactical approach... Secondly we lack play makers, dribblers, and strength in that team...how can only one player do everything for evrybody...thirdly the team needs a coach with balls, someone that has guts...remember when pep came he sold nearly all the high ranking players in the team...that is what I expect any coach to do ...bousket, pique, Vidal, alba, Suarez, are old and worn out...these guys needs to be sold...messi still got a lot to offer he just needs a good defence line, some creative midfielders, skillful and energetic fowerd line then barca is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Santsal: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2020
Ever since I heard about Thomas Mueller I have never heard he is a subject of tranfer speculation, yet he is one one the most efficient players on the planet. Barca should go for Mueller, still retain Messi. Offload Suarez, Vidal and Pique to Siberia.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Goldeno(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2020
paulolee:

guy that's why they have barca B, what did people say when young fragile iniesta, busquet, Pedro, messi where brought in.
they just need a coach to drill them and make them fearless

They shouldn't even be buying star players

barca reputation is not in buying star players but making them
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Roon9(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Classickj:
pls what app is this

Sofascore
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Roon9(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
diplomat058:
What do these digits mean, bro?

Ratings over 10

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by diplomat058(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Roon9:

Ratings over 10
OK, thanks. I suppose the rating are based on factors like match relevance and other contributory positives.

1 Like

Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Roon9(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
diplomat058:
OK, thanks. I suppose the rating are based on factors like match relevance and other contributory positives.

Exactly
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Damoche10: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kriss216:
Pique is now a wailer. Is God not wonderful? cheesy cheesy

I thought he said Baca was untouchable..
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by Stephenjosh007: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53788131
Mumu player why can't you blame real Madrid again �
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by lordprogress: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Goldeno:
you are just delusional, if you think coach is ok with is starting line up.
Players the he can't scream at, he can't shout orders at them, All he can do is watch till when any of them feel like coming off.
or you think this barca coach don't want to win, or don't know what to do to win? , look at klopp, guadiola, beryan coach, Mourinho, how the scream instructions to there players, no matter there status

now tell me do you think satien can screen instructions to barca players or you think he too won't want to have a team he can give instructions.

go watch barca matches after lock down and see how the players ignore the coach during water breaks
peace anyway
I won't be rude to you
I can't believe you are vouching for this loser of a coach a coach that is confused as fuc*k even though you hate leo with passion don't spread false propaganda with no proof.
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by earnit3: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
really
Re: Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca by adexdebo17: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Baca needs to sell Messi in order to rebuild themselves that’s what Madrid did by sell cr7 it will only affect your team for a season or two then you back to the top but they are scared of change just like Messi is scared of changing club sorry to all baca fans for the defect don’t worry next season realmadrid will fight your battle and win against Bayern like we did in the last meetings against Bayern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / Asisat Oshoala Poses With Her CAF Award (Photo) / Osayi-Samuel defends Self, Teammates Against Pitch Invader In Fenebarche's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.