|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,565,289 members, 5,931,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 05:53 PM
|Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 8:20am On Aug 15|
Pain in the lower back or low back pain is a common disorder that involves the muscles, nerves and bones of the back. Pain in the lower back is medically known as Lumbago. Back Pain is one of the most common reasons people consult their doctor, miss work and leading cause of disability.
Luckily, you can take measure to prevent or relieve most back pain episodes. If prevention does not work, herbal treatments and body mechanics often will heal your back within a few weeks and make you functional. Surgery is rarely needed to treat Lumbago or Back Pain.
The specific duration required to meet each of these is not generally agreed upon but pain lasting less than 6 weeks is classified as ACUTE while pain lasting 6 to 12 weeks is SUB-CHRONIC and more than 12 weeks is CHRONIC.
1. Shooting or stabbing pain.
2. Muscle ache.
3. Pain that worsens with bending, lifting, standing or walking.
4. Pain that radiates down your leg.
5. Pain that improves with reclining.
7. Joint pain.
9. Occasionally, the pain may be worse at night or with prolonged sitting such as on a long car trip.
10. Inability to walk without worsening pain, et cetra.
Low back pain is not a specific disease but rather a compliant that may be caused by a large number of underlying problems of varying levels of seriousness. The conditions that causes back pain are:
1. A slipped (prolapse) disc (a disc of cartilage in the spine pressing on a nerve)- this can cause back pain and numbness, tingling and weakness in other parts of the body.
2. Sciatic (irritation of the nerve that runs from the lower back to the feet)- this can cause pain, numbness, tingling and weakness in the lower back, buttocks, legs and feet.
Very rarely, back pain can be a sign of a serious problems such as:
1. An infection.
2. A broken bone in the spine.
4. Cauda equina syndrome (where the nerves in the lower back become severely compressed).
OTHER CAUSES ARE
1. Sprains or strains.
3. Poor physical condition.
5. Osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
6. Stress and
For more information on the HERBAL TREATMENTS,risk factors and preventions click:
|Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by NnamdiN: 8:31am On Aug 15|
You want to sell something and you're redirecting us to a blog?? Is that how you use to do?
|Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29|
|Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12|
|Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17|
|Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 3:13am On Oct 18|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36