Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies (416 Views)

Me And My Lower Back Pain / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Pain in the lower back or low back pain is a common disorder that involves the muscles, nerves and bones of the back. Pain in the lower back is medically known as Lumbago. Back Pain is one of the most common reasons people consult their doctor, miss work and leading cause of disability.

Luckily, you can take measure to prevent or relieve most back pain episodes. If prevention does not work, herbal treatments and body mechanics often will heal your back within a few weeks and make you functional. Surgery is rarely needed to treat Lumbago or Back Pain.

CLASSIFICATION

The specific duration required to meet each of these is not generally agreed upon but pain lasting less than 6 weeks is classified as ACUTE while pain lasting 6 to 12 weeks is SUB-CHRONIC and more than 12 weeks is CHRONIC.

For more information on the HERBAL TREATMENTS and others click:
https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/07/16/low-back-pain-herbal-remedies/

Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by NnamdiN: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2020
You want to sell something and you're redirecting us to a blog?? Is that how you use to do?
Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
smiley
Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
sad
Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
cry
Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 3:13am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
sad
Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2020
cry
Re: Lower Back Pain Herbal Remedies by rainbownigeria(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Low back pain herbal treatments

(1) (Reply)

Houston Doctor Who Went Viral For Touting Hydroxychloroquine As COVID-19 Cure... / My Two Weeks Stitches Are Oozing Yellowish Fluid / Am Getting Ashamed Of This Sickness!please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.