Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Entangled Relationship Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Entangled Relationship Situation (735 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Don't Get Entangled / How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Entangled Relationship Situation by Perfect888: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello everybody..... Please I need your candid advice on this....
Early this year I changed my job to another company, while in the new company I met a lady.
I observed virtually everything about her and I liked her so much but I was scared of being hurt in a relationship base on passed experiences.
To cut the long story short... I asked her out before lockdown but she didn't give me answer. During the lockdown period we only communicate sparingly but after lockdown we resumed work and the relationship was solidified.
She works in an account Department different from mine though am above her in level.
She confesses love to me always.. She told her mum about me and I spoke with the mum on Phone. She even insist that I should get her pregnant that she doesn't want to loose me... I declined, I gave her reasons of which she agreed with me.
Fast forward....Her phone had fault and she fixed it though it wasn't probably done and I wanted to assist her in doing it well but she said I should forget, of which I did. Yesterday her mum mistakenly stepped on the Phone and there was a little ink stain on the screen. She told me and I responded that she should be calm that she will get a new phone ( because I had plans of getting her one but not at a moment).
Now she called me that she got a new phone yesterday, I congratulated her but she asked whether am fine, I said Yes(but deep inside me am not).

Please what should I do in this case? I'm so confused that I can't meet my girl's needs and she on the other hand can't be patient and be contented with me.
Meanwhile... she is 27yrs but am 3yrs older than her. I truly love her because she is very good. But am feeling that have failed my part as a man.
She knows everything about my financial level as we have not been paid for two months now due to the effect of the pandemic.
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by afinotanjnr(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Bro..just be careful and watch her for sometime. Also be wise in ur dealing and be emotionally strong.

1 Like

Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by yanabasee1(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2020
You expected her to be without phone untill you decide to get her a phone?

A woman that loves you and still decide not to bother you with too much responsibility knowing your financial worth.

You no get di money to buy her phone immediately....She hustle get am, probably, from her mum who eventually cracked the phone and you the worry yourself....

What a simp!!!

Since everyone now is a simp on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by fattprince(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Some people sha. To get problem dey hungry them.

2 Likes

Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by Twelfthman: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2020
undecided
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by austine4real(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2020
sad angry

She's not ur responsibility to bear ogbeni

She's working abi wetin be ur problem sef??

She's ur responsibility when she bcoms ur wife
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by namiji2598: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2020
fattprince:
I tire oooooo

Haba

1 Like

Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by Perfect888: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2020
I'm a jealous type though.... but from the first comment there.... Watch and be emotionally strong.
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by Perfect888: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2020
fattprince:

I wish you can understand the feelings...
like this I can't even ask her where she got the phone from

1 Like

Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by fattprince(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Perfect888:

I wish you can understand the feelings...
like this I can't even ask her where she got the phone from
Bro just ask her, and you having this uncomfortable feelings means you don't trust her or better still know her enough yet. Bro trust me she might get the money for the phone from some men but that doesn't mean she slept with them. It's you she likes that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by uboma(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Perfect888:
Hello everybody..... Please I need your candid advice on this....
Early this year I changed my job to another company, while in the new company I met a lady.
I observed virtually everything about her and I liked her so much but I was scared of being hurt in a relationship base on passed experiences.
To cut the long story short... I asked her out before lockdown but she didn't give me answer. During the lockdown period we only communicate sparingly but after lockdown we resumed work and the relationship was solidified.
She works in an account Department different from mine though am above her in level.
She confesses love to me always.. She told her mum about me and I spoke with the mum on Phone. She even insist that I should get her pregnant that she doesn't want to loose me... I obliged, I gave her reasons of which she agreed with me.
Fast forward....Her phone had fault and she fixed it though it wasn't probably done and I wanted to assist her in doing it well but she said I should forget, of which I did. Yesterday her mum mistakenly stepped on the Phone and there was a little ink stain on the screen. She told me and I responded that she should be calm that she will get a new phone ( because I had plans of getting her one but not at a moment).
Now she called me that she got a new phone yesterday, I congratulated her but she asked whether am fine, I said Yes(but deep inside me am not).

Please what should I do in this case? I'm so confused that I can't meet my girl's needs and she on the other hand can't be patient and be contented with me.
Meanwhile... she is 27yrs but am 3yrs older than her. I truly love her because she is very good. But am feeling that have failed my part as a man.
She knows everything about my financial level as we have not been paid for two months now due to the effect of the pandemic.

It is difficult to tell what a man really wants (some men though).

You have met a lady who loves you genuinely from her heart and prefers not to bug you with financial/material needs, yet you are here complaining.

Both of you work in the same company, she understands that you have not being paid for some months, yet you are bothered.

What exactly do you really want?
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by Ehinjuola: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2020
:oWhy some men love problem laidiz
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by Powerfly(f): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2020
So.. You've got a girl who is awesome,loving & understanding,All in one package.. I'm sure she's damn pretty too..
a quality quite hard to find. But here you are still complaining.
Like seriously?.. Wtf is wrong with you niqqa?
Assuming she was quite insistent and persuading.. Pressuring you to get her a new phone and other stuffs... You would'nt waste any time coming to nairaland to whine and lament about how Nigerian ladies are self~centered, inconsiderate, self-entitled and overbearing. Now you've got a girl who understands without much explanation but here you are, telling us how jealous you are.
Of a truth... My Economics teacher was rights.." human wants are insatiable.".
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by MAGG0T(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2020
"She said she wants u to get her pregnant and u obliged"

cheesy

U know sabi meaning of "Obliged" ?? I was surprised when u said, u gave her reasons, so she should reason with u, Damn!!
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by Vyzz: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2020
She is a good woman who loves u... Fact

But don't even think of marriage if u never get money...

Unless u wan poor finish
Re: My Entangled Relationship Situation by Perfect888: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
She is a good woman who loves u... Fact

But don't even think of marriage if u never get money...

Unless u wan poor finish

lol...... that's the bond of contention.
If I eventually marry her that means she will still be doing runz outside... hmmmm.

she need to be contented

(1) (Reply)

I Just bleeped Myself Up With Her Like Ozo / Nigeria Singles Forum (whatsapp Group) / Guys, What Has Been Your Most Embarassing Moment Before A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.