Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! (2235 Views)

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by shortgun(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2020
See what your fingers says about you!

This research has some astounding results!

Research is done all the time and most of it goes by unnoticed, but sometimes we come across some results that are too interesting not to share.

It can be fun to find out about new facts, although at times you come across things you’d rather not have known.
And then there’s the issue that it’s not always completely clear whether the results are accurate.

I've looked at my fingers and I agree the result is accurate grin
Also looked at my friend's fingers.

Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by shortgun(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Fingers

It turns out that your hand can tell you a lot about your personality. It’s really quite bizarre. This research mostly focuses on your fingers.

The secret lies in your ring finger and index finger. It can say a lot about what kind of person you are. This test only applies to men because the length of these fingers indicates the level of testosterone in men. There are three types: A, B and C.

A.The ring finger is longer than the index finger

We’re talking about handsome men here. They’re charming and can get along with everyone. Yet they are a little more aggressive and are quick to take risks. This also means that this type of person often makes more money than their colleagues with a shorter ring finger.

B. The ring finger is shorter than the index finger

Men with these hands are very confident and can even be a little narcissistic. These people have no trouble being alone often and don’t like being disturbed. However when it comes to love, they are less confident as they’re not the ones to make the first move and take the initiative.

C. The ring finger and index finger are the same lengths

Maybe this says enough already… men with these hands are good mediators, very loyal and loving. Everything is balanced with this type. They’re calm and everything seems to run smoothly, as if it’s all organised.

What do you think, do you recognize yourself or a loved one in one of these categories?

1 Like

Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by PureGoldh(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Mine is A

@Op kindly complete the article...what does it have to do with my personality? undecided
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by shortgun(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
Mine is A

@Op kindly complete the article...what does it have to do with my personality? undecided
Are you sure about that?
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by PureGoldh(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2020
shortgun:

Are you sure about that?

Well...the stuff gat me on hook...Some of the things mentioned there are part of me.

Nice one...Thanks for sharing.

Happy weekend to you
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by dangermouse(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Quite true. Just measured that of my colleagues here. It matched with thier personalities. Mine too Nice one.
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by fati2001(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2020
A
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by iTroll: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2020
fati2001:
A
So you're a handsome lady?

1 Like

Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by shortgun(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
PureGoldh:

Well...the stuff gat me on hook...Some of the things mentioned there are part of me.

Nice one...Thanks for sharing.

Happy weekend to you
That's bro...have a good weekend.
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Athemisia: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2020
Rubbish!!!
copy and paste article from wakiHow.org
People decides their personalities not because of what their fingers look like....

1 Like

Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by MJBOLT: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2020
i no see my own o

Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Vyzz: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Fidelismaria: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2020

all my five fingers are equal

undecided

Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by shortgun(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fidelismaria:

all my five fingers are equal

undecided

That will be interesting to see cheesy
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Bluezy13(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
So they have graduated from date of birth to fingers...??
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by paulolee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
nice
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
All nah wig...
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by jornwhite: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
surprisely ... it matched in all, av been trying to discredit the post since grin
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
What lies in your heart describes who you are. Who then can know it..?

Research scientists with limited knowledge don't want to humble themselves before God.
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
I am in category A with long ring finger but some of your points don't apply to me. First, I'm as ugly as Oshiomole and secondly, I don't take risk chaa chaa because bareheaded men no dey go where dem dey throw stone up.

You're right that we can get along easily with people. Yes I do. If not, I can't keep Ishilove as mainchick and keep Pocohantas as sidechick at the same time, dem for don kee me.

...and yes, I am vely vely lich probably more than Dangote. I haven't made Forbes list simply because I don't keep money in banks so my money is incalculable. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
J111333:
I am in category A with long ring finger but some of your points don't apply to me.

You're right that we can get along easily with people. Yes I do. If not, I can't keep Ishilove as mainchick and keep Pocohantas as sidechick at the same time, dem for don kee me.

You are not serious.

@ bolded. I don't know about this thread but the stuff I heard about men and fingers is very...very... different tongue grin
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by internationalman(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Rubbish..

All what my zodiac sign says about me isn't my personality either...

1 Like

Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by jornwhite: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Ishilove:

You are not serious.

@ bolded. I don't know about this thread but the stuff I heard about men and fingers is very...very... different tongue grin

Nawti suites you beta ... uhn !
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by omorttee4u(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why are Cs not commenting. Cos I know we are many. Hehehehe
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
jornwhite:

Nawti suites you beta ... uhn !
I don't know what you're talking about. Your mind is dorty
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by RapistOnBail: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Na lie o
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by Osuman(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
fati2001:
A

Omoh how far?
Re: Your Fingers Decides Your Personality! by fati2001(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Osuman:

Omoh how far?
hi

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Real Man / Beauty Or Brains Which? / The Picture Of Ur Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.