Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My New Gee's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Gee's Wife (4201 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My First Gee Plus. / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Gee's Wife by Hamzee69(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Good morning everyone. Lemme quickly narrate this here. There is this newly married couple who recently packed to our neighborhood. They should both be in their early 20's. The husband is a very young, hardworking, handsome, well built, intelligent, rich and God fearing man who is working in Dangote company here in Kogi State. Infact, my parents would tell me to emulate him that he finished school early got an amazing job and married early too. His wife at the other hand is extremely beautiful that even I wished I had her as a wife cause she's extremely intelligent, beautiful and God fearing. Infact, she use to preach to almost everyone in the area, dress decent. Only to discover last month that one of the guys in the area is chopping her. I tried to ignore but one gist led to another and guys in the area were talking about how she would kill you with sex that you'd even get tired. That she rides and suck like crazy and how she do send nudes to them, the tattoo she has and where etc. This is someone who came to the neighborhood about three months ago. Recently, she has been giving me the green light and asking me different weird questions. She even stylish collected my phone number too. But her husband is a real Gee and I can't betray him. This days her husband is becoming more friendly especially to the guys chopping his wife. I'm just so confused. He would even take guys out sometimes and refuse to look at any other girl cause he has a wife at home. Yesterday, after the Barça match told us (his area friends) that he would be travelling for at least a week and should take care of his wife in his absence cause he knows we are all friends with her. I don't wanna smash her but trust me it's very hard resisting her. I'm so confused. Your advice would really help. Thanks in advance.
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Rtk5: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Smash her & Cary curse for your life... Egungu be careful....

12 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Baloranking(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!

What a friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Ehinjuola: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2020
[/quote]
Gee
Re: My New Gee's Wife by ERCROSS(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2020
Do on to others what you want done to you. Karma is a real bitch, my brother. It's definitely gon' fucck you up if found guilty, in the least expected way

So two adults get high on oestrogen and testosterone. Body go touch body. Penis enter pussy. Maximum 2 hours, body don come down. The gratification only lasts for few hours and you'll always wanna go back to it. Is it really worth it, risking it all for a short-lived satisfaction. Thing wey u no go fit get mouth talk when kasala bust. Bros, STIs are real ooo. How sure are you she fuccks with condom. Dem no dey write am for face naa. And na people wey fine dey get am pass

As a real nigga, what you should do is, chebi she's been giving you greenlight abi. Hasten up the process for her. Play along, but you mindset should be set on ur goal, else you self don join the orgy be that. After you're sure it's all bared, the evidence of what she wants, talk to her as you would your younger sis. Don't condemn her. Just let her open up to you why she is doing what she's been doing. Who knows? Her husband may be an impotent or even have a micro dicck. After she open up, then advise her accordingly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Humblesam(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Guy don't stab our guy. If you stab that guy, then u ve killed ur fine future. Be warned.

6 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Godsonjolly: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Mehn, some questions don't need answers and some talks don't also need advise..
Your normal human conscience ought to tell u to leave someone's wife in peace. Which one is ya confused and don't know what to do. You wanna sleep with her? Even if she tempts your soul, leave her. She's someone property. Painful ya asking if u should sleep with her or not..leave her o
Na wa sha....

4 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Vyzz: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2020
This story is not head to FP
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Fidelismaria: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2020
undecided
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Highbeepeeh(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2020
OP Pls, apart from the husband who else has make it in life from those that had sex with her.

YOUR ANSWER WILL GIVE U YOUR ANSWER

2 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Hamzee69(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
OP Pls, apart from the husband who else has make it in life from those that had sex with her.

this is deep...thanks a lot
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Hamzee69(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rtk5:
Smash her & Cary curse for your life... Egungu be careful....
I don dey my dey sha
Re: My New Gee's Wife by IamDavids: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Normal you suppose hit the pussy and nothing go happen even if you cast for the husband side, but you sef talk say the husband nah real gee and others don hit am sef.

Gee code be say make you dey your dey. You talk am say the guy nah sure guy for area. Free the pussy, na wetin small pikin like dey kill am.

I know say and you know say you don make up your mind to enter but gee bone am. I know say he hard but you go try bone am. No join dey chop awoof. Awoof go later purge you last last. Cos you go lose that guy as padi, you know sabi wetin future get to offer. Yu sef talk am say nah made man already. But no snitch on top other guys wey dey chop the pussy sha

This matter go most likely later cast, just make sure you clean. No chop that pussy guy, you no need am. Still dey ff the babe talk, just no hit the pussy, and no flirt with am.

After women, fear women. I fear women anyday anytime everyday

6 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by IvarTheBoneless: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Go for Gold grin

Not being a tribalist, but there's a tribe that I learnt their husbands intentionally leave wives laced with juju at home while they travel for "business".

As other men come to screw them, they "harvest" their destiny / goodluck.

This didn't deter me though...anytime I visit FCT, I screw one mercilessly. Her guy has been in Dubai since. She must be bringing me luck sha wink

1 Like

Re: My New Gee's Wife by IvarTheBoneless: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
angry
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Lamanii22(f): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Highbeepeeh:

This is really deeeeep....
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Lamanii22(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
ERCROSS:
Do on to others what you want done to you. Karma is a real bitch, my brother. It's definitely gon' fucck you up if found guilty, in the least expected way

So two adults get high on oestrogen and testosterone. Body go touch body. Penis enter pussy. Maximum 2 hours, body don come down. The gratification only lasts for few hours and you'll always wanna go back to it. Is it really worth it, risking it all for a short-lived satisfaction. Thing wey u no go fit get mouth talk when kasala bust. Bros, STIs are real ooo. How sure are you she fuccks with condom. Dem no dey write am for face naa. And na people wey fine dey get am pass

As a real nigga, what you should do is, chebi she's been giving you greenlight abi. Hasten up the process for her. Play along, but you mindset should be set on ur goal, else you self don join the orgy be that. After you're sure it's all bared, the evidence of what she wants, talk to her as you would your younger sis. Don't condemn her. Just let her open up to you why she is doing what she's been doing. Who knows? Her husband may be an impotent or even have a micro dicck. After she open up, then advise her accordingly

OP look into this too....

1 Like

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Imiete(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Smash her pussy,fvck her hard notin go happen, after all na free pussy grin

1 Like

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Blackpromise(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
She is giving you green light ,yet you know she's married. Leave her to her folly and Go look for your own gal.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My New Gee's Wife by simplepee(f): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nawa ooo . Deep
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Deffjam: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
op where in Kogi?
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hamzee69:
Good morning everyone. Lemme quickly narrate this here. There is this newly married couple who recently packed to our neighborhood. They should both be in their early 20's. The husband is a very young, hardworking, handsome, well built, intelligent, rich and God fearing man who is working in Dangote company here in Kogi State. Infact, my parents would tell me to emulate him that he finished school early got an amazing job and married early too. His wife at the other hand is extremely beautiful that even I wished I had her as a wife cause she's extremely intelligent, beautiful and God fearing. Infact, she use to preach to almost everyone in the area, dress decent. Only to discover last month that one of the guys in the area is chopping her. I tried to ignore but one gist led to another and guys in the area were talking about how she would kill you with sex that you'd even get tired. That she rides and suck like crazy and how she do send nudes to them, the tattoo she has and where etc. This is someone who came to the neighborhood about three months ago. Recently, she has been giving me the green light and asking me different weird questions. She even stylish collected my phone number too. But her husband is a real Gee and I can't betray him. This days her husband is becoming more friendly especially to the guys chopping his wife. I'm just so confused. He would even take guys out sometimes and refuse to look at any other girl cause he has a wife at home. Yesterday, after the Barça match told us (his area friends) that he would be travelling for at least a week and should take care of his wife in his absence cause he knows we are all friends with her. I don't wanna smash her but trust me it's very hard resisting her. I'm so confused. Your advice would really help. Thanks in advance.

You no sharp at all, na person wife you wan smash.

3 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Nicepoker(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
So because she got your contact and giving you green light and you take that as an invitation to sleep with someone wife. Thunder pls come and visit this op.

2 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by skywalker240(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Op theres what we call bro code.

mehn be cautious with that woman, she might just get you into something you didnt bargained for.

i fear vagina people everyday, i fear them every 2 hours on fridays, saturdays and wednesdays.

tueh vagina people

2 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Happyfela(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
What a wife
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Kissiemu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
You want our permission before you Bleep woman wey want make you Bleep her?

As in?
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
so a lady that acts decent is trying to have sex with her fellow neighbour?
and u said other guys always gossip about her sexual prowess? cheesy
Its probably her husband is a cuckhold cos no how no how if ur wife messes around the neighbourhood u must hear
most times married women who pretend to be decent when they want to mess around they do it far away from their home.maybe in their place of work or with an ex.the ones who do it with their neighbours do it secretly and only when they married to a man who is always travelling and is hardly home.This one u saying the woman is a preacher and also sleeps around i am very sure her husbands support what she is doing.Its probably he gets a sexual excitement out of it cos if ur wife messes around the family home u will hear.its up to u if u have the desire to have sex with someone who is married but i will advice i will tell u to get a girlfriend or friend of benefit and if she sees u around a lady she will leave u alone.

4 Likes

Re: My New Gee's Wife by hollarunji08(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Alaye, kindly look away like that
Re: My New Gee's Wife by Auladimeji(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bro,don't Bleep the wife
Get more closer to the husband more than others,he fit help you find better position for Dangote company
Re: My New Gee's Wife by GoldenJAT(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
You sure no be ritual them de do so??

1 Like

Re: My New Gee's Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mtchew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Break Up Excuse / "Guard Your Husbands Well Else, We Steal Them" - Secondary School Girls Warn.... / OMG - A Lady With Huge Boobs Followed Around By Men In Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.