Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,213 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Worst Break Up Excuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Break Up Excuse (4391 Views)

Worst Break Up Experience / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? / Share Your Worst Break Up Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
What is the worst break up excuse you ever heard ?
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
What is the worst break up excuse you ever heard ?

Funny how have not broken up with any girl since I started dating since 19 now am 24 grin
If am tired of you I’ll probably block your number and act like I don’t know you again or I’ll just give you a cold attitude till you notice and leave yourself.
They say am crazy but I like it like that undecided

8 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Daveambition(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lol...
Flashback to 2016..
Na so Queen visit me on a Sunday evening, sat on my couch comfortably & said to me..
Daveambition I really gotta be honest with you, iluvyu a lot buh I think we just need to end this relationship.. And she left...

Wetin cause the breakup..??
Her pastor tell her say "If she truly wan sing for God, she gat let go of some distractions in human form"

2019 she come Las-Gidi to attend Shiloh & she invite me, I turn up with my Bae + 1yr old daughter...
Queen use tears leave Shiloh

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
I've given my life to Christ, no more sex...

Never knew she was receiving kondo from her ex. Okafor's law of CongoDynamic played a fast one on me

17 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DaddyRochie1642: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Never knew she was receiving kondo from her ex. Okafor's law of CongoDynamic played a fast one on me

I feel ya Pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Abfinest007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Countless excuses
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
U guys should not come and lie here ooo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by fati2001(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
waiting patiently FOR NOTHING BUT LIES.

7 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by siofra(f): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Manlikeayoo:

Funny how have not broken up with any girl since I started dating since 19 now am 24 grin
If am tired of you I’ll probably block your number and act like I don’t know you again or I’ll just give you a cold attitude till you notice and leave yourself.
They say am crazy but I like it like that undecided

See what this one is proud of

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Tolzy11(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Daveambition:
Lol...
Flashback to 2016..
Na so Queen visit me on a Sunday evening, sat on my couch comfortably & said to me..
Daveambition I really gotta be honest with you, iluvyu a lot buh I think we just need to end this relationship.. And she left...

Her pastor tell her say "If she truly wan sing for God, she gat let go of some distractions in human form"

2019 she come Las-Gidi to attend Shiloh & she invite me, I turn up with my Bae + 1yrs old daughter...
Nairaland no go kill me cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Iamtoyosii: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Daveambition:
Lol...
Flashback to 2016..

2019 she come Las-Gidi to attend Shiloh & she invite me, I turn up with my Bae + 1yr old daughter...

You ogee I swear
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'd rather just stop talking to you.... Although I broke up with one, I just told him I can't do this anymore... I don't sugar coat anything...

The guy really took it to the extreme, was threatening me, maybe cause he was really in love with me or probably saw a future with me... I blocked him eventually, he still went ahead to text me on WhatsApp with another line, I blocked it again...

I think it's best to just stop talking, it hurts less....
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by AmgMakanaki(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:
Lol...
Flashback to 2016..

grin Now dem don leave her. She think say she wise Pass God

2 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Daveambition(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:
I'd rather just stop talking to you.... Although I broke up with one, I just told him I can't do this anymore... I don't sugar coat anything...

The guy really took it to the extreme, was threatening me, maybe cause he was really in love with me or probably saw a future with me... I blocked him eventually, he still went ahead to text me on WhatsApp with another line, I blocked it again...

Relax..
Mother nature go soon rotate evening-newspaper-signal come ur way
8months from now this ur fuckery attitude go fade & by then; na only fuckboiz you go dey meet..
Cheers�

8 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by evil1: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
She said I was too good for her... She was the cheating abi promiscuous type... Every fick and hairy...

She said she was leaving to protect me.
Others, we just go our separate ways, without bitter feelings and even if it was there, no one shared it.
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Demigod22: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Few years ago, I told my girlfriend that I gained admission to the university. She celebrated with me and even buy school stuff, she later called me to break up because of the admission. She later told me that she rather break my heart than me breaking her heart when I get to school.

My secondary School girlfriend broke up with me because I was acting drama, doing comedy and other social activities.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Sonnobax15(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
shocked

But said she wasn't my type...That I was too gentle down to earth to be with someone like her....The worst thing she even said was that her family background wasn't solid enough to match mine,not that I even came from a solid one either,but I don't know her reason for that.....In fact,she insisted I should go after a girl whom she knew through me..That she'd be a better option.....
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Abfinest007:
Countless excuses
tell us the excuses nah
We are here to laugh and learn
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

what are you proud of
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:

any reason
Or your abange just tell u sah make u dethrone the guy
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Demigod22:
Few years ago, I told my girlfriend that I gained admission to the university. She celebrated with me and even buy school stuff, she later called me to break up because of the admission. She later told me that she rather break my heart than me breaking her heart when I get to school.

My secondary School girlfriend broke up with me because I was acting drama, doing comedy and other social activities.
that your secondary school girlfriend which village she come from

2 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Sorry bro
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:
Lol...
Flashback to 2016..

It's not easy sha! most times we're been misleaded by some men of God, i don't know why some of them choose to misinterpret the scripture...omo!!! even me way just read comment don get heartbreak right now den imagine how de banny feel dat day.
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

At 24 for that matter, smh
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
any reason
Or your abange just tell u sah make u dethrone the guy

Jeeeez.... What's abange?
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:

Relax..
Mother nature go soon rotate evening-newspaper-signal come ur way
8months from now this ur fuckery attitude go fade & by then; na only fuckboiz you go dey meet..
Cheers�

Lol I am married already...

2 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Daveambition(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:

Lol I am married already...

Yu think yu're smart abi.?
Ned is 60+ while Regina na early 20s; that guy(ur ex) fit sit-back relaxed dey wait to wife ur pikin in future..... Karma is a MAN

1 Like

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by debbydams(f): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
I Need a break..lol
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by MufasaLion: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:
Lol...
Flashback to 2016..

If petty was a person grin grin grin
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by MufasaLion: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
evil1:
She said I was too good for her... She was the cheating abi promiscuous type... Every fick and hairy...

She said she was leaving to protect me.
Others, we just go our separate ways, without bitter feelings and even if it was there, no one shared it.

You just murdered English-language.

1 Like

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by placeofallure(f): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

You ogee I swear

Pere don turn meme sharp sharp!

Once I'm tired of you, I'll just be withdrawing gradually. I won't open my mouth to say a word. I can promise you I'll come a hundred times but you'll never see me. I switch to my promise and fail mode till it sinks in grin

Dem neva break up with me before sha.

1 Like

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Emmadoc: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:
Lol...
Flashback to 2016..

Badt guy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Women Who Cheat Can Be Banged On Their Matrimonial Bed / I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... / I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.