Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him (4431 Views)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by AdonisT(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please i need your advice.

He said he was told we are not compatible, but he still wants me to cook for him and do other chores, is he using me?
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Kriss216: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
You should be happy he's asking you to cook for him. 95% of Nigerian girls are looking for who to cook for, and you're here asking if he's using you.
My dear, go and cook, eat and fucck and go back to your father's house!

Modified:

So, can someone tell me why this girl's benevolence dey pepper Nairaland girls?

20 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdonisT:
He said he was told we are not compatible, but he still wants me to cook for him and do other chores, is he using me?

i dont think he is using you, i just think you are NOT using your brain.

if you guys are not compatible, then why are YOU still around him? why are YOU still cooking for the dude? respect yourself 1st before expecting people to respect YOU

tell him to go ask the person (who told him you were not compatible) to cook for him... EOD!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Westernlove: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdonisT:

He said he was told we are not compatible, but he still wants me to cook for him and do other chores is he using me?

Look at great opportunity staring at you, Continue with your cooking and house chores, Optimize your loyalty to him, make him feel extremely comfortable. Afterwards, make sure you add your Vagina discharge and monthly period to his meal most times. Get a master plan on how to empty the properties In his apartment while he Is off to work lol. Some people must have sense by force by fire and learn the hard way, I hate Stupid People. Imagine you told someone you are not Interested In him/her anymore and you still want the person to assist you and be loyal to you. Rubbish & Nonsense........

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Majikman(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kriss216:
You should be happy he's asking you to cook for him. 95% of Nigerian girls are looking for who to cook for, and you're here asking if he's using you.
My dear, go and cook, eat and fucck and go back to your father's house!

It's asif ur head is paining you ... How can u say such

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Kriss216: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Majikman:

It's asif ur head is paining you ... How can u say such
Is there anything wrong to cook for a friend?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Nueel: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
He is using you. If you guys are not compatible, why waste time and energy?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Some people sef. undecided
Them gum your nyash there?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Artiiclebeast: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
You be Lucy for BBN?

Na the price tag wey you put for yourself dem dey price you so.
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Tickles001(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdonisT:

There is no using anybody here. He still asks you to do all those things because he still trusts you.

You can negotiate with him and charge him for your services, if you think it's too much to come for free. But don't stop simply because you think he is using you.
This way you make money from him and if stay around long enough, he is certain to have a rethink. Win-win situation for you.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by donbachi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmm!..hope u have the fear of GOD?.
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Freestainworld(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
did he tie you in his house? since you are an errand girl to him, continue with the errand, if I am your brother, I will slap sense into your head.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by paulolee(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
very funny bt i think its a matter of choice for you because he can't force you to cook for him..
its a nice thing to know that he appreciates your value and he do trust you so much for such a risk..
God knows i cnt try such expensive joke of asking my ex to cook for me, that's a big life risk na..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by cchikkyy: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
U must b a good cook
Open a restaurant already
U won't lose customers

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Vinciiii: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Na wa ooo

Wetin person no go see for nairaland
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by IvarTheBoneless: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Yes he needs EBA for strength in bed with the new girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Vyzz: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Since the relationship is over

Me wondering why TF you with him

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Edyice: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdonisT:

And this one will be doing Shakara outside ...

Uncle has seen you finish

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Whois(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cuz you're is Edible catering
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Powerfly(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
See.. You ladies need to stop behaving like this.. If you both aren't compatible then why does he need you?
Lemme tell you something.. Most Nigerian men take female folks as fools and an object of sexual exploitation.. Some of them thinks we ladies have fish brains. A typical Alpha male in this forum will never spend or do any ladies bidding if she turns them down.
Maybe you both are really not compatible as he says.. But don't you think hanging around him would only make you fond of him..thereby exposing your fragile nature to his freewill?
Nevertheless.. If you think it's the right thing to do.. Then make your choice.. Just don't let it end in premium tears.. Because we won't be there to give to tissue to wipe your tears. Be wise!

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Nicepoker(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
I still don't get it why some guys will still want their girlfriends to cook wash and tidy up the house for them. Learn to do those things yourself. So when you both are separated she won't be saying after all I did for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Blackpromise(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Not compatible as lovers does not mean you can't still be friends.
At least he told you the truth.

For Quality and durable gadgets,Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Aimerosa25(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Since he ended d relationship,no need to cook for him,na so see finish dey enter.
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by lifenija: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdonisT:

its true u not compatible.

why? simple, u are not wise at all.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
No he is not using you, he is only engaging the services of your iberibeism.

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdonisT:

Ibeere
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by summerset: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
AdonisT:

No,he is playing with you. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Pweetyccee(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Some girls matter dey tire me 4 d naija.

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Kissiemu(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
If you enjoying cooking then you can go n cook.
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Olunmercy56(f): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pele o lipsrsealed Go and cook for him , madam slave undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by Dreamliner787(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Well to me, I feel he still loves you and probably said it's over between you guys out of anger
Re: My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
As per na only food you sabi cook for your life now grin grin ;Dnigeria postal service is now more equip to serve you all better,you can now pick up your western union at any of our branches nation wide.you can contact me if you reside in lagos for more details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? / My Neighbour's Girlfriend Is After Me / See The Photo Of A Man With A Heavy Backside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.