Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? (4462 Views)

What Is The Bad Habit You Are Tolerating In Your Relationship? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Ologundudu2020: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pls the saint are excluded from this thread, now what’s that bad habit you find it difficult to let go, even after knowing the implications or effect either physically or mentally.

Mine is marijuana, on God I really want to stop, but you see eeen, I’m fed up with, I pay an average of 20k monthly on smoke.

What’s your own addiction ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by slawormiir: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Don't stop son.....
Real niggarrrrs don't stop smoking.....only pussy ass niggarz quit

The only thing I will tell you is that when ever you are smoking...do it with sense....don't try to be the most high ..we can never be the most high...only jah is the most high

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by fati2001(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Pls the saint are excluded from this thread, now what’s that bad habit you find it difficult to let go, even after knowing the implications or effect either physically or mentally.

Mine is marijuana, on God I really want to stop, but you see eeen, I’m fed up with, I pay an average of 20k monthly on smoke.
Kids should pls stay away from this thread. I’m in my early 30s, single and scared one lady will just force me to stop it

What’s your own addiction ?

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Procrastination

Then staring at any big ukwu that my eyes can see

13 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Cerebellum: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Don't stop son.....
Real niggarrrrs don't stop smoking.....only pussy ass niggarz quit

The only thing I will tell you is that when ever you are smoking...do it with sense....don't try to be the most high ..we can never be the most high...only jah is the most high

Alaye shuutup there!

You think smoking is good till your lung start dey rotgrin

I just pity your family wey go dey run upandan to save una mumu self

To slap you dey hungry me self angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Coca cola embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by pegix(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
The fear accompanying by thinkin what future holds is my own addiction

Cuz as d situation be like dix ehn...... E don choke many a Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mary J

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Lamanii22(f): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
None, no bad habits whatsoever...

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Turning around to look at every nyanch that passes by....Not every nyanch tho,but the big ones especially.....I can't just take my eyes from nyanch.....It may sound funny but that's one habit I'm praying to let go of.....

Nyanch oh nyanch oh sad leave me alone nyanch embarassed

16 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Iamtoyosii: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cerebellum:

Alaye shuutup there!

You think smoking is good till your lungs start dey rotgrin

I just pity your family wey go dey run upandan to save una mumu self

To slap you dey hungry me self angry

Na everybody dy always hungry you ma you slap? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
I easily get angry, and I don't forgive.. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:

Stay away from any man you come to love deeply..

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamadonis22:

I don't understand,,why?
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamadonis22:

I don't understand,,why? Lately I hardly get angry..was told in church to stop getting angry nd I think I've stopped aha,but if someone offend me to the extent I cried no Mata what the person might do or used to beg me,I just won't forgive nd if I do forgive I don't forget,even in 100 years the memory will still be fresh,I cut my limit.
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:
I don't understand,,why?

You’ll fall deeply in love.
With the traits you revealed above you’ll over analyze why your lover wronged you.
You’ll vent and get physical.

2 days later, Nairaland’s Mods whom snails work a lot faster than, will upload:

FEMAIL MURDERS LIVE-IN LOVER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamadonis22:

You’ll fall deeply in love.
With the traits you revealed above you’ll over analyze why your lover wronged you.
You’ll vent and get physical.

2 days later, Nairaland’s Mods whom snails work a lot faster than, will upload:

FEMAIL MURDERS LIVE-IN LOVER
you are right but no mata how much I get angry I don't talk oo,na to just sit nd by crying reason why I don't forgive or forget,pim I won't say,I can leta talk but that will be online,,but exchange words I no fit oo
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:

Hmmm!!
No wonder in the thread you created 'What is true love?'
You were Harsh and Very cold to the Pple who Dropped comments!! undecided

Whatever is responsible for these Double-edgw Bad Traits you possess do something about it..

A Bitter/Unforgiving Soul is dangerous to people around n to himself/herself! sad

5 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamadonis22:

Hmm!
Reminds me of the Quote 'HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED'..

Her type in a relationship, you d Man must be Faithful till the end!!

If you want to Cheat with another Babe, then you must have gotten your International passport and Visa ready+Flight tickets bought. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm!!
No wonder in the thread you created 'What is true love?'
You were Harsh and Very cold to the Pple who Dropped comments!! undecided

Whatever is responsible for these Double-edgw Bad Traits you possess do something about it..

A Bitter/Unforgiving Soul is dangerous to people around n to himself/herself! sad
I wasn't harsh if you check well..and I'm in no bitter at all..if are we close u will always smile around me..I don't forgive when something or someone make me cry,,and I'm working on it

4 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:
you are right but no mata how much I get angry I don't talk oo,na to just sit nd by crying reason why I don't forgive or forget,pim I won't say,I can leta talk but that will be online,,but exchange words I no fit oo

Okay... I don’t know you but might I suggest something?

Speak out in relationships. Just talk. Not nag. Set the mood peacefully to say how something your partner does isn’t sitting well with you.

Na de only way to maintain peace o. Because if not we for don burst plenty femails heads.

4 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
iamadonis22:

Okay... I don’t know you but might I suggest something?

Speak out in relationships. Just talk. Not nag. Set the mood peacefully to say how something your partner does isn’t sitting well with you.

Na de only way to maintain peace o. Because if not we for don burst plenty femails heads.
thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:
I wasn't harsh if you check well..and I'm in no bitter at all..if are we close u will always smile around me..I don't forgive when something or someone make me cry,,and I'm working on it

Owk..Nice..
Just work on Unforgiving Part!
It makes you Free and set your mind@ease.. smiley

Funny enough, Some Pple like you who Claim dat 'I hardly forgive Betrayers'..
have betrayed or@least disappointed other pple.. sad

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SportsHD: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
I also don't forgive. I can go without MJ for years but I'm always with a cigarette.
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Owk..Nice..
Just work on Unforgiving Part!
It makes you Free and set your mind@ease.. smiley

Funny enough, Some Pple like you who Claim dat 'I hardly forgive Betrayers'..
have betrayed or@least disappointed other pple.. sad
I have Neva betrayed anyone trust in any aspect..in relationship or friendship..neither do I pretend or do High class..I'm always blunt
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Ishilove: 2:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Drinking cold Pepsi
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by pocohantas(f): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Ishilove:
Drinking cold Pepsi

Lol. How many cl daily/weekly? cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Ishilove: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. How many cl daily/weekly? cheesy
Haaa, daily ke?? cheesy It's more like 3-4 bottles a week. That's too much, according to doctors and health experts.
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by pocohantas(f): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Haaa, daily ke?? cheesy It's more like 3-4 bottles a week. That's too much, according to doctors and health experts.

E get people wey dey take am daily o. That your 3-4 bottles na their daily dosage. They have used it to replace water.

Yes it is too much. You should aim at stopping it. tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Caramia2020(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Lack of rest always on d go for money, n it's affecting me.

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Pumpumking: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2021
Lamanii22:
None, no bad habits whatsoever...

...say whatttttt??
Sweet hat u don't smoke igbo or weed?? ..this is yor shance to enjoy...I can link u sir!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You? / If You Are A Virgin Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.