Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun (95903 Views)

Old Video Of Late Developer Femi Osibona Preaching About Wizards In Church / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by NonnyDot(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
The one wey put on faceshield dey believe for Nigeria COVID 19 stories instead of to use her natural powers���
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Wolexdey(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sedonxavi:
Because you were told is the God and son of God. Read your bible very well and see the hypocrisy of Christianity.

JESUS CHRIST is the Son of the Most High GOD. There's no hypocrisy in this truth...

Don't wait till death before believing... Happy Sunday
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Jagudageh: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ha!!! shocked see mama Adeola I swore to deal with if she put that potty at my door mouth again.

Thank God o!

quote author=ikorodureporta post=92850961]

Source: https://punchng.com/photos-renowned-ifa-priest-elebuibon-hosts-witches-wizards-in-osun/[/quote]
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by biggy26: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enoch07:
wetin dem discuss abeg?
"She urged the witches and wizards to be of good behavior and put up acts that would encourage people of other faith to seek more knowledge about them."

2 Likes

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by maxlo: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
May God help us in this country
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by BoboNogoDie: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
orisa37:
WHERE WAS HE WHEN THE CHINESE' INVADED OSUN STATE FOREST TO DO SOME MINING WITHOUT PERMISSION?
WHERE WAS THE CHRISTIAN god WHEN JESUS FELT FORSAKENED ON THE CROSS?
CRYING FATHER FATHER WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by BoboNogoDie: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Winches too nor wan die.Dem dey use face shield grincheesygrin.Dem dey fear Coro embarassed lipsrsealed grin cheesygrin
Is that not what people do in churches too?
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by BoboNogoDie: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]I am not Suprised at All!

These are End of the Endtimes where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You Don't need a witch , a Priest, ifa or Whatever..

What you Need is JESUS! He Alone Guarantees Eternal Life..
[/s]
Sharap!

Need Jesus my ass.
The same Jesus who couldn't save himself from crucifixion.

Someone who felt forsakened by God...
Crying father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME.

What is needed is brain!

Use it!
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Timagex(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
They will soon come for you o grin grin

grin grin. Na joke ooooo angry angry angry embarassed cry cry

grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Timagex(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Stmiceel:

Thank God you know it's a rough place!
Your name has been removed, lobatan!
Mine can't be pronounced!
It's coded and there is no interpreter!
Agbado inu igo can't be picked by fowl!

angry angry angry sad cry cry cry

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
THE LORD SHALL SMITE Y'ALL BECAUSE OF THE MULTITUDE OF THY SORCERY. REPENT NOW !!!! angry
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Deborah98(f): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
One with God is majority hallelujah grin cheesy
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by bizzibodi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Abasi ikpom!Come see d faces of witches & wizards grin grin grin grin ;Dif they have power dey would have killed ipob worst enemy.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by bizzibodi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why be say na woman plenty pass.
Wetin I know be say d worst witches & wizards are corrupt politicians, corrupt civil servants.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Coloradowater:
Like Thousands of pastors and imam with their brainwhased tatctics has changed Nigeria economy; clown!

You and your relations follow for the witch? As you come carry the matter for head like gala and lacasera na wetin Surprise me.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by ChengHun(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
even witches wear face mask
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Tillatalk: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Our village people meeting
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Scofield4ril(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please i want to join grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Send me their WhatsApp group link grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by orisa37: 1:26am On Aug 17, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

He is a Saviour
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by SavageResponse(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WE DISCUSS WHOSE BLOOD TO DRINK NEXT, AND WHICH POOR PEOPLE'S DESTINIES TO COLLECT.

grin
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by orisa37: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

You are MURIC
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by cocolacec(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Why "progressive" witches? What are they progressing from?

Or are there also "democratic" and/or "republican" witches?

A witch is a witch. No difference!

The only real difference that can happen to any witch is if he repents of his witchcraft and wickedness...

In Sweden, Easter is a Time for Witches
In the Christian calendar, the Thursday before Easter is a holy day that kicks off the celebration of the passion, death, and resurrection of Jesus, which culminates on Easter Sunday. In Sweden, it’s also a day when witches come out.

Known in English as Maundy Thursday, the day is called Skärtorsdagen in Swedish — a name that comes from the Old Norse word skíra, meaning “clean,” reflecting a Roman-Catholic tradition in which the Thursday before Easter was considered a day of cleansing. Skíra becomes skär in modern Swedish, and torsdag means Thursday, so the name Skärtorsdagen can be translated as “the cleansing Thursday.”

In Swedish folk tradition, Skärtorsdagen was also believed to be the day when witches flew off on broomsticks to the legendary island of Blåkulla to feast and dance with the Devil. The reasoning behind this belief was that this was the day that Judas betrayed Jesus, an act that set loose all the evil forces in the world.

This belief in Blåkulla and consorting with Satan featured prominently in the bloody witch trials that took place in Sweden during the 17th century. Between 1668 and 1676 around 300 people were executed as witches, usually accused of having stolen children and brought them to the Devil at Blåkulla. The largest single witch trial took place in Torsåker near Sollefteå in Ångermanland, where 71 people were burned at the stake in June 1675. Of these, 65 were women — a fifth of the entire adult female population of the parish!
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by orisa37: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nik77:

WHERE ARE THE DADDY GO'S WHEN CHRISTIANS ARE BEEN WIPED OUT IN NIGERIA?

God shall soon raise Soldiers from stones to wipe out Wicked and useless Witches from ODUDUWA LAND.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by orisa37: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hades2016:
he was busy banging his witch wife grin grin

Wicked Prick.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by orisa37: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
kalu61:
Are they the Governent?

They're released Bokoharams and MURIC members
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by orisa37: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
kalu61:
Are they the Governent?

They're released Bokoharams and MURIC members with useless Pricks and stinking Cunts
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by joelala(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Are you sure about Jesus being the ultimate protector? are you really sure? if yes, why do Pastors and prophets go around with heavy security guards and bulletproof cars and an IFA priest or IDIBIA go around alone and fearless? why do pastors and prophets guard their homes heavily yet it still gets burgled and a typical ifa shrine has no single guard or gate yet no one dares step close to it. These examples alone shows you the Ifa gods is more powerful than your skydaddy and Jesus....even the pope go about in bulletproof cars.....Jesus power super power my ass.[color=#990000][/color]

Righteousness89:
I am not Surprised at All!

These are End of the End times where you see all Sort of Manipulations and Confusion on Earth..

Put on the Whole Armor of God , So you Don't be a Spiritual or Physical Casualty...

You Don't need a witch , a Priest, ifa or Whatever..

What you Need is JESUS! He Alone Guarantees Eternal Life..
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
cocolacec:

In Sweden, Easter is a Time for Witches
In the Christian calendar, the Thursday before Easter is a holy day that kicks off the celebration of the passion, death, and resurrection of Jesus, which culminates on Easter Sunday. In Sweden, it’s also a day when witches come out.

Known in English as Maundy Thursday, the day is called Skärtorsdagen in Swedish — a name that comes from the Old Norse word skíra, meaning “clean,” reflecting a Roman-Catholic tradition in which the Thursday before Easter was considered a day of cleansing. Skíra becomes skär in modern Swedish, and torsdag means Thursday, so the name Skärtorsdagen can be translated as “the cleansing Thursday.”

In Swedish folk tradition, Skärtorsdagen was also believed to be the day when witches flew off on broomsticks to the legendary island of Blåkulla to feast and dance with the Devil. The reasoning behind this belief was that this was the day that Judas betrayed Jesus, an act that set loose all the evil forces in the world.

This belief in Blåkulla and consorting with Satan featured prominently in the bloody witch trials that took place in Sweden during the 17th century. Between 1668 and 1676 around 300 people were executed as witches, usually accused of having stolen children and brought them to the Devil at Blåkulla. The largest single witch trial took place in Torsåker near Sollefteå in Ångermanland, where 71 people were burned at the stake in June 1675. Of these, 65 were women — a fifth of the entire adult female population of the parish!
Christians won't see this one now, but they go about condemning atheists and muslims when they and other bloodthirsty religions are the same. Sha wetin concern me they will see their so called "God" in heaven, that is if the other thousands of religions are wrong.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by joelala(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
They say Jesus is also God...so technically Jesus was calling on himself to save himself....I have said it before, Christianity was designed to make people throw away their sense of reasoning and be dumb and stupid.

BoboNogoDie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by supercase1(m): 2:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Sterope:
Who told you I am on the side of any government? If at all, I put the most blames on them. Let's talk about the victims. The ones caught in the midst of these selfish interests.

You defined terrorism and you are still shouting propaganda. I weaponise and radicalise a group of civilians to destabilise their countries because their foreign policies don't align with mine. Same strategy everywhere..now these groups have gotten bigger, they have found new purpose.

Libyans are grateful. Northern Nigeria is grateful.

Do you still need a dictionary?

That's why Donald trump is tired of helping Islam proxy rebels and us ready to pull out American forces from Afghanistan after the Taliban deal.muslims are the worst set of people to arm because they end up radicalised.and also the us arming proxies is hundred percent applausible because if u over step your bonds as a leader in dealing with your people the world will see it.no body will plan to arm proxies in Singapore,France,lituania,Luxemburg,even Ghanaor namibia here in africa.only countries like Somalia,Mali,Nigeria, Syria, Iraq,Afghanistan,venuzuela Pakistan are ripe for proxies!!!!!! u don't want proxies in your country then behave urself as a leader simple as a b c.
Re: Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun by LebenNG: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
ponziponzi:

Where is your god when Shekau and Fulani Militants are raping and killing your people?
Answer the question first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.