Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Check Your Digital ID Number - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your Digital ID Number (49027 Views)

FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance / NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 / Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Ay04z(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wu can help.me with d app
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Loxleyy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
zeenaman:
I got this

Am having same issue help me please
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by DayDreamer05(m): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2020
emekaxy:

Go to the phone icon by the right of the phone app many and click to reset it then you register the it again but providing your phone number and NIN number. It will come up
Gee, you fit send the app to me via 08033275468.

Can't find it on play store.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Peterlawyer(m): 6:00am On Aug 17, 2020
liverpudian9:
I have been getting oops your submission returned an error any help on this, I dialed *346# I got my nin number which was the same on the slip but it isn't login in
having the same issues here
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by udy4real(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2020
zeenaman:
I got this
Same thing I have been getting for the past 2 days,Please can someone help?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Buchika: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2020
prof2007:

You don't need the NIMC slip anymore, as you now have a better option.

You need to use same phone number you registered with (if necessary, first recover your SIM card); then follow these steps:
1. Dial *346#
2. Type 1
3. Your NIN will display (write it down).
4. Download the NIMC App on your phone.
5 . Fill the NIN and your phone number (do NOT fill BVN!).
6. Your digital NIMC card will display.
7. You may choose to print or screenshot it, for your record/use.

Cheers.
how do one download the id for printing. I followed the guide successfully but I couldn't find the link to download.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Lyydia(f): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Couldn't download
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by richysam(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2020
AshipaEk0:

If you have enrolled for the national ID card scheme, you can get your NIN by dialling *346# from the phone number associated with your voter's card, drivers licence, or BVN registration.

Ensure you have at least ₦20 airtime on your line and then dial the code.
hello. please when I registered as of 2014, I didn't have any of those things. I have my nin but not the mobile number I use during enrollment. how do I go about this?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Nettybrown(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=rottable post=92851090]Nigerian Government has officially dumped the plastic National ID card for the digital ID card.

This vital information was provided by the Minister of Interior, Mr Rauf Aregbesola in a meeting with journalists. He further said, Immediately the National Identification number (NIN) is given to anyone, the Individual is automatically captured in the databank domiciled with NIMC ( National Identity Management Commission) the individual can easily be traced anywhere.

So whenever you go to any Government or private institutions domiciled with NIMC, you must provide your NIN number and all information about you will be used.

how to check your Digital ID number

1) download the NIMC ( national identity management commission) mobile application on playstore or follow this simple link ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile&hl=en )

Can i get the app from you pls. Its no longer available on google play store.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by tonniesbell: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Good morning all
Pls I can't find the NIMC App on Google Play store...
The link given above is not also going through too.
Pls How do I go about it.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Nettybrown(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=rottable post=92851090]Nigerian Government has officially dumped the plastic National ID card for the digital ID card.

This vital information was provided by the Minister of Interior, Mr Rauf Aregbesola in a meeting with journalists. He further said, Immediately the National Identification number (NIN) is given to anyone, the Individual is automatically captured in the databank domiciled with NIMC ( National Identity Management Commission) the individual can easily be traced anywhere.

So whenever you go to any Government or private institutions domiciled with NIMC, you must provide your NIN number and all information about you will be used.

how to check your Digital ID number

1) download the NIMC ( national identity management commission) mobile application on playstore or follow this simple link ( [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobilurl] Can you pls send me the app pls? its no longer on google play store.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by tonylaw07(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Anything Nigerian government is always a failure. The App is not on play store.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Emmysky(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Lyydia:
For those in need of the apk.
My bro just extracted d apk from d one he downloaded on playstore. Just installed mine.. But pic not showing. angry

If u need it contact via my signature. WhatsApp only. - just a token cos m gonna send with data smileysorry
See this one yarning okoto meow meow for small token. What reason do u think it was taken down for in the first place? The app is terribly bugged both client and server sides. Their SQL registry need some sorting out which i like to believe they are doing now hence it was taken down in the first place as it poses a security risk to users and their data being leaked to others that don't even need it. Anyone busstling for the apk is just wasting their time, very soon they'll prolly take the server down for repairs so that version you have for a "token" will be practically more useless than it is now

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by AmigoDeDon(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na the app loading matter I dey settle since yesterday.
Somebody please help....

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Peresrichly: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2020
fuckboys:
please how do I go about this?
Dial with the number you register your NIMC with then press 1 and send you will get your NIN number anytime you do it but it. But it cost #20
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by SilverBullion: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Naijaepic:
Initially "screenshot" works, but subsequent attempts fail. Maybe it is part of inbuilt security features enable by the developers

Send a mail. I don't have access to the email linked to this account
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Ay04z(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
SilverBullion:

Send a mail. I don't have access to the email linked to this account
do u have the app is it working for u. Pls i need it
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Ay04z(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2020
D app is back on Playstore... But still not working

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by hitchowoyemi(m): 4:03am On Oct 30, 2020
fuckboys:
please how do I go about this
Hello, please could you assist me the application on whatsapp via 07063267434, as it is no more obtainable on Android play-store. Your assistance would be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by hitchowoyemi(m): 4:04am On Oct 30, 2020
Kurumaru:

Bro... Thanks for this nice info, but I have an issue here... Just followed all the above steps, but it brought out someone else's information.. I don't understand because I have that temporary NINS slip with me here. How do I correct dis .. scared of those multitudes in their offices..
Thanks
.. please how do I go about this [/quote] Hello, please could you assist me the application on whatsapp via 07063267434, as it is no more obtainable on Android play-store. Your assistance would be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by fuckboys: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2020
hitchowoyemi:
Hello, please could you assist me the application on whatsapp via 07063267434, as it is no more obtainable on Android play-store. Your assistance would be highly appreciated.
deleted the trash app same day I posted that screenshot.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Mickeydray(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Abeg, who has the app?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Obc1234(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
jimmyolasun:
the end is near, nobody should download or upload anything... this is a means of capturing your identity against the coming end days of the 666. bill gates knows about this.. pls warn your family and friends

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Mickeydray(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Make person talk na, who has the app..... I need that card badly
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Olunmercy56(f): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
How can I check for my son and wife after I have login and check mine. How can I log out on the app.

grin grin grin grin May Almighty God forgive you, Amen. Go and plead for their forgiveness please cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:

grin grin grin grin May Almighty God forgive you, Amen. Go and plead for their forgiveness please cheesy cheesy
i can't deny My son. The wife in question here is late. Go back to where I got ur post and see my post there.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Olunmercy56(f): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
i can't deny My son. The wife in question here is late. Go back to where I got ur post and see my post there.

Oh I'm so sorry
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Oh I'm so sorry
it's ok
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by cocu25(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
money121:
I just downloaded my National ID card online
Go and get yours too ✌️
Pls how did you download yours... I can't find download button on the app.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / How G-5 Govs, Atiku Stopped Lawan-thisday / 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.