Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How To Check Your Digital ID Number - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your Digital ID Number (49041 Views)

FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance / NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 / Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by earnit4: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Another failed agenda to gulp funds
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Iamvetlander(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
jimmyolasun:
the end is near, nobody should download or upload anything... this is a means of capturing your identity against the coming end days of the 666. bill gates knows about this.. pls warn your family and friends

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Adex2442: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
ladilawal82:

I had a similar issue but I resolved it.

On the home page, click on the mobile phone picture by the extreme right at the bottom... then click on "Reset App".

Follow the instruction to re-enter your information as requested.

That should work.

U mean delete app data?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Janadozz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
I have done the app reset 5 times and got five different details. None is mine. When they are ready, we will know.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by metrosexual: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Downloaded it and filled the details but someone else's data came up.

So I deleted the app and downloaded it again and tried with my details again and my correct data came up.

You guys can try that. It's quite impressive though. Although my passport photo is not showing on the data page.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by paperlord007(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
I just entered my details and the name on the nin is completely different from my name. 3rd time trying still different details and different details a the tome
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by madgoat(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
Generating Encryption keys please wait.......

Modified

Finally opened but showing someone else' name, no passport

Same thing happened to me .
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by motherlode: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
How did you download yours?

money121:
I just downloaded my National ID card online
But my passport photograph didnt appear☹☹
Go and get yours too ✌️
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Ajixegun: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
Generating Encryption keys please wait.......

Modified

Finally opened but showing someone else' name, no passport
Same with mine. My name showed before it got converted to someone else's.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Opexzy: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
National ID isn't out since 2014 but voters card will be out and distributed even in the deepest bush in Ohafia just few months to election.

Exactly, but do you know what i think.
I think the money has been embezzled and therefore no card was produced, I have registered since 2014 and it took them more than 6 years to tell us they won't be using the the cards again.
This E-ID is scam and the usefulness of a handy smartcards either contact or contactless can not be overemphasised.
The creation of E-ID should not be mutually exclusive to the smartcards. They are thieves and they have stollen the money.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by icjunior(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
How can one download/print this I.D?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by motherlode: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
joelbooks:

You can download your ID and print it

Please... How did you do yours?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by sammyobi584: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Finally login.. My details and everything was showing.. Even my picture

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by BigotMan(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello Nairalanders
That mobile app is fake
Nowhere on the NIMC website was this app referred
Once you enter your details your information is compromised
Be warned!
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Skydweller(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
It shows my pics but wrong names.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by AroFx: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
How can we download our details
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by tonguengineer(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
rottable:
Nigerian Government has officially dumped the plastic National ID card for the digital ID card.

This vital information was provided by the Minister of Interior, Mr Rauf Aregbesola in a meeting with journalists. He further said, Immediately the National Identification number (NIN) is given to anyone, the Individual is automatically captured in the databank domiciled with NIMC ( National Identity Management Commission) the individual can easily be traced anywhere.

So whenever you go to any Government or private institutions domiciled with NIMC, you must provide your NIN number and all information about you will be used.

how to check your Digital ID number

1) download the NIMC ( national identity management commission) mobile application on playstore or follow this simple link ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile&hl=en )

2) then supply your NIN and your registered phone number. ( Do not input your BVN )

3) your digital ID number will be displayed

4) you can print it out immediately.

I have checked mine, you can also check yours

Just check mine too but how can I print it out please
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by OreoPaschal(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
I have downloaded the App. However, the details in the ID card were wrong. My date of birth, and names. It is only the passport photograph that is mine.

Any solution to this?? smiley smiley
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Iblak: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
money121:
Go and get yours too ✌️
Hello
Please how were you able to download. I can see my ID but no option to download it?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Iblak: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
tonguengineer:

Just check mine too but how can I print it out please
I can't print out too
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by charmingfrank(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wrong details.
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by money121(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Iblak:

Hello
Please how were you able to download. I can see my ID but no option to download it?
I screenshot it
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Arabs999: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
kurlz:
Will it display both front and back?

It will display the front and back axles.
grin grin grin.. Ikebe Super...

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by kalu61(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Janadozz:
I have done the app reset 5 times and got five different details. None is mine. When they are ready, we will know.
How did you reset the app
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by IduNaOba: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adex2442:

Abeg what's the name for voters card own
myINEC
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by isaacsegun(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2020
I'm no more using the phone number I used when I registered the National ID card, is there any way I can resolve this?
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by kurlz(f): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2020
Arabs999:

It will display the front and back axles.
grin grin grin.. Ikebe Super...
Thanks
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by wellingtongrey(m): 1:06am On Aug 16, 2020
money121:

I screenshot it

You lied. The app was designed in a way that you cannot screenshot an information. It will immediately notify you against it.

For those of us that saw someone else's details upon supplying our NIN and mobile contact, you may click on full ID at the top right hand corner and refresh...Your ID info will show.

Incase you were unable to get your ID info, Just send your NIN, phone number and phone type to Mobileid@nimc.gov.ng and
Vsc.Proximity@gmail.com as advised by a nairalander , and it will be rectified

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Iblak: 1:19am On Aug 16, 2020
money121:
I screenshot it
it can't screenshot
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by Iblak: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2020
wellingtongrey:

You lied. The app was designed in a way that you cannot screenshot an information. It will immediately notify you against it.

For those of us that saw someone else's details upon supplying our NIN and mobile contact, you may click on full ID at the top right hand corner and refresh...Your ID info will show.

Incase you were unable to get your ID info, Just send your NIN, phone number and phone type to Mobileid@nimc.gov.ng and
Vsc.Proximity@gmail.com as advised by a nairalander , and it will be rectified
Please I can't download
Re: How To Check Your Digital ID Number by oluwatimikay: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2020
Please how can I download mine with my phone.
money121:
Go and get yours too ✌️

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.