Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh (20935 Views)

I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i don't claim what i am not! I don't have to tell the world i travel to prove to an online beggar like you!!
At least i have audio experience with audio passport which you can never experience years to come!!

Send me your account number again let me send you something grin
angry Petyprincess bonyyansh don show us back cover of a passiiportu o..even though we all know na blank pages dey inside...atleast she get passiiportu, oya @ PrinceofAgoAre a.k.a jobless online beggar, according to Petyprincess bonyyansh ....pls show her ur your own stamped Pali make we end dis fyt once and for all undecided
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
lefulefu:
e never reach like that nau grin grin grin grin ;Dwetin be una beef cheesy
no let her polish guy come after u oo cheesy
. Lol. Me sef no understand oo. Me dey play with am dey call am skinny naim she change am for me dey yarn me plenty dust ontop nothing
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Eriggs: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Head of beggar association of nairaland grin cheesy

Hahaha, na u go let dis beggar pikin faint las las o. him no get shame sef

1 Like

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heistman:
angry Petyprincess bonyyansh don show us back cover of a passiiportu o..even though we all know na blank pages dey inside...atleast she get passiiportu, oya @ PrinceofAgoAre a.k.a jobless online beggar, according to Petyprincess bonyyansh ....pls show her ur your own stamped Pali make we end dis fyt once and for all undecided
.hahahaha. I don die she don carry am 4 head. Me wey jxt dey cruise am. Bt 4 reals tho y'all wanna make me do something i'd never thought i'll do but nah mi o fo fun boosit yii. Make she disvirgin that pali fess only den would she drag me out of my shell.
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eriggs:
sharrap ....simp
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eriggs:
. Na so
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Petyprincess(f): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eriggs:
Like seriously grin most beggars i know are humble,hw can you be a jobless beggar nd be insulting and trolling someone?
He begs for living lol grin
Cc: princeofagoare

1 Like

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heistman:
sharrap ....simp
lmao.
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Lol. Me sef no understand oo. Me dey play with am dey call am skinny naim she change am for me dey yarn me plenty dust ontop nothing
grin grin grin grin
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Like seriously grin most beggars i know are humble,hw can you be a jobless beggar nd be insulting and trolling someone?
. Lmao. Naso. I've retired from trolling your skinny bonny ass 4 today.

you can nw sleep with your two eyes closed. My baby girlie with the skinny bony bootie. Hahahahaha
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

. At least try to be realistic. I cannot be here trading words with you while i beg 4 a living.

well it's a known fact that just as little and dry your ass is, is directly proportional to d range of your sense.
i just made a law for your association baby gyal. Kikikiki
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Petyprincess(f): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Lmao. Naso. I've retired from trolling your skinny bonny ass 4 today.

you can nw sleep with your two eyes closed. My baby girlie with the skinny bony bootie. Hahahahaha
Kofoworola Oladapo emmanuel the beggar grin

1 Like

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by BlackBullXXX(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
fineboynl:
Nigerian or african dark girls yansh are really disgusting from live view. they are good in dress but trust me you don't want to see those yansh live. you will regret ever liking it. from stretching marks to Kro kro dark patches and spots.

Stop patronising local girls... Those one that use paper to clean ass after pooing. Or rather wear pants for 1 week.

All the big ladies i had come in contact are sparkling clean with juicy bug ass grin.

Get your massage services here from the best... Ladies only. blackbullxxx_ng@yahoo.com.
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Kofoworola Oladapo emmanuel the beggar grin
.hahaha. Sounds like you on a loop. C'mon try to sound smart 4 once .try something else dumbo
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by ChiefThot(m): 4:20am On May 15, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Girls wiv big ass I've met are clean... It has to do wiv class of girls u meet not necessarily the size of her ass. I've met a girl that is slim buh she has body odour. It really depends on one's hygiene

Also if she shaves.
Girls who keep bush always stink.
It speaks to a general lack of awareness and care for the area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.