Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Do They Greet In France? Let's Discuss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do They Greet In France? Let's Discuss (162 Views)

Need Furniture & No Enough Money Let's Discuss / Let's discuss Quality Roofing Woods / What Do You Say In Your Mind, When You Greet People And The Don't Answer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do They Greet In France? Let's Discuss by verichima: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
People have always wondered if the French language is truly a major language of international communication, the second most widely learned language after English and the sixth most widely spoken language in the world. Oh yes!! that's really true. It is not all, French is also the second most widely taught language after English, and is taught on every continent.

In most french speaking countries, it's considered good manners to greet everyone, whether a waiter at the restaurant or someone you just bumped into on the street. Some greetings are meant for Family members and friends, some are used to show respect to strangers, senior colleagues at work like a boss/teacher, while some are used generally for everyone. I call this formal and informal greetings.

Knowing the different French greetings, is a step to learning and speaking the French language. Some of these greeting are explained in the video below for beginners, intermediate and advance French learners. Click on the link. French greetings have been made so easy. Watch and enjoy! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you find the video helpful. Cheers!
[
url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMhV7PnN44o&t=4s[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Biggie Evicts Kaisha From #bbnaijalockdown / Question Concerning Conraiss Salary For HND / How Can I Make My Cousin And Sister Like My Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.