Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man (3274 Views)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card / How To Check Your Digital ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by goodnessme1(f): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Don't mind them. I can bet the OP is a Igbo.

He intentionally used a Yoruba to Fulani name to invite their stereotypical insults.

You should know their foolish antics by now.
Foolish yorubas will always drag Igbos in what doesn't concern them.
Is Igbo the only tribe in nigeria.
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by IvarTheBoneless: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2020
goodnessme1:
goodnesssme1 to her useless father : Foolish biafuroans will always drag Igbos in what doesn't concern them.

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by mbaise1000: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2020
YOU, give up on the 'indivisible one entity'?
bros na lie, I said so because if it's because of an ordinary card they took from you, a second class citizen and gave to a first class citizen, possibly from mali that you want to give up on your beloved I will say that you are not serious, bros accept the situation and remain a good citizen of your country, what of the third class and fourth and those that are not regarded at all? it's clear that THERE is only one group of people that don't want to take that sh*t from anyone and possibly you are one of those insulting them on every social media space

2 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by mbaise1000: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2020
osscarr:
lol
so people still believe in Nigeria!
two sets of people still do, those that are in denial and fools

2 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by mbaise1000: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Religious bigot. You know wether he's a Muslim? In this innocent thread, you still find way to show your ancestral madness!
Igbo Jew are WORSE people I've ever met. Everything about them is CONTROVERSIAL.

look how dumb you can be. what made you think that the person you are quoting is igbo?
you are so simple minded and you are thinking that you you are wise, intelligent people don't jump to conclusions and I think you are more foolish than the most foolish igbo man, is it only the igbo that are affected by the evil going on in nigeria, did the igbo join you to vote for buhari?
how will you know that it's only the igbo that don't like this government? you need to take your frustration on those that put YOU in your condition, stop living in denial, igbos are not beggars and they are not hungry, igbos can live with or without the government and still be better than all of you sharing the money and you will still come and be their gateman, the only reason I waste my time with you is that you mentioned igbo man and I am a proud igbo man, NO APOLOGIES, and majority of us are like that, we wnot choose another tribe of given the choice,
just pack well

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ThatFairGuy: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2020
mbaise1000:

look how dumb you can be. what made you think that the person you are quoting is igbo?
you are so simple minded and you are thinking that you you are wise, intelligent people don't jump to conclusions and I think you are more foolish than the most foolish igbo man, is it only the igbo that are affected by the evil going on in nigeria, did the igbo join you to vote for buhari?
how will you know that it's only the igbo that don't like this government? you need to take your frustration on those that put YOU in your condition, stop living in denial, igbos are not beggars and they are not hungry, igbos can live with or without the government and still be better than all of you sharing the money and you will still come and be their gateman, the only reason I waste my time with you is that you mentioned igbo man and I am a proud igbo man, NO APOLOGIES, and majority of us are like that, we wnot choose another tribe of given the choice,
just pack well
Why all these INCOHERENCE rants?
Every Nairalanders knows the person I quoted is confirmed Igbo troll. I don't know why you want to kill yourself about the fact of your ancestral behaviour.
swerve off my mention
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Enculer: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:
I think Nigeria government and its NIMC agents are scam.

I registered since 6 or 7 years ago at NIMC office, Alausa, and was given a temporary card, since then, I've not heard from them for my permanent ID card

My disheartening story;
I saw the info here on Nairaland. After downloading the app as expected and imputed my asisigned NIN number and phone number I used to register, and after a long wait for update, it upload the digital ID of Abdulai abubakar, while my own name is Ogunyemi Adekunle...Alas, I assume it's still a mistake.

But if I find out they've truly sold my NIN to another person, then, I give up on Nigeria patapata

you sound like a zombie

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Enculer: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Why all these INCOHERENCE rants?
Every Nairalanders knows the person I quoted is confirmed Igbo troll. I don't know why you want to kill yourself about the fact of your ancestral behaviour.
swerve off my mention

bloody idiot

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Enculer: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2020
goodnessme1:
Foolish yorubas will always drag Igbos in what doesn't concern them.

Yorubas and their obsession for igbos
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ThatFairGuy: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Enculer:

bloody idiot
One of the zoo animal spotted. A pig for that matter
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by goodnessme1(f): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2020
mbaise1000:

just pack well
Nna gi muru gi.

Leave those foolish people.
Anyone that speaks against the evil in this government,automatically become Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Sheggy13(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2020
Kaeboy:
Same with mine. Na one Solomon details show. I tried to log in again but to no avail
I can't find the app on playstore.. Please what's the exact name of the app and where did you download it from? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Sheggy13:

I can't find the app on playstore.. Please what's the exact name of the app and where did you download it from? Thanks.
NIMC
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Sheggy13(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Kaeboy:
NIMC
Can't find any app named "NIMC" on Google play store. Perhaps they've removed it. This is what I found.

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Ogbunambala: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:

I registered since 6 or 7 years ago at NIMC office, Alausa, and was given a temporary card, since then, I've not heard from them for my permanent ID card

My disheartening story;
I saw the info here on Nairaland. After downloading the app as expected and imputed my asisigned NIN number and phone number I used to register, and after a long wait for update, it upload the digital ID of Abdulai abubakar, while my own name is Ogunyemi Adekunle...Alas, I assume it's still a mistake.

But if I find out they've truly sold my NIN to another person, then, I give up on Nigeria patapata
And so..........!!!!!
Are you not happy you've been adopted by your northern slave masters.
Smile, tidings of joy are yours as you continue to serve undecided
Calm down, learn how to beg and prostrate before Darwin's theory of natural selection comes knocking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by alizma: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

Your caption is not in line with the body of your write up. Your caption say "sold" and you get to your write up and said it could be a mistake. Pls be guided.
I also saw that post about the online app yesterday and I notice that some people encountered similar problem but were later advised on how to go about it by some nairalanders who are good and knowledgeable on the topic.
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by PurestBoy(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2020
joelbooks:

Calm down and refresh, your own details will come out. Don't rush to the press , always ask questions
I've done same several times since yesterday I downloaded the app yet still bringing another person's data
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Ikennamurphy: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

Calm down bro.. Refresh it.. Mine initially showed that of a Yoruba name but my details later showed
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Azmanaty: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

BE RATIONAL PLEASE, YOU'RE OMOLUABI. DON'T LET YOUR EMOTION OVERWHELM YOUR SENSE OF REASONING (Meant no insult).

No one can sell your ID! ASK YOURSELF, Why would they do such?

You mean an omoluabi the coward or the sniper drinker? Which one??
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by DLuciano: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

How can I download the app?
go to Google store and on the search box, enter nimc app and click search, it will appear, then click install
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by DLuciano: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
joelbooks:

Calm down and refresh, your own details will come out. Don't rush to the press , always ask questions
I have uninstalled and reinstalled, it's very ok now.
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by nedu666: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Don't mind them. I can bet the OP is a Igbo.

He intentionally used a Yoruba to Fulani name to invite their stereotypical insults.

You should know their foolish antics by now.

Were you born foolish or you grew up foolish

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by omoalaro: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Asapchris:
bro I guess they made mistakes, cus mine too they have change the name to Eri precious.

Is Eri Precious also an Hausa man? because I don't understand why the op will imput ethnic or religious motives to a mistake made by an agency of government except that such a person is filled with ethnic and religious hatred.
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Dedetwo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
SLAP44:

You're starting to sound like Nnamdi Kanu
cheesy

He sounds like dead man. He can never sounds like Nnamdi Kanu who is alive and well. Nnmadi Kanu gave true description of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by IvarTheBoneless: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
nedu666:

nedu666 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Were you born foolish or you grew up foolish

Ask your ma...she doesn't complain when I am digging deep cheesy
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by nedu666: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Ask your ma...she doesn't complain when I am digging deep cheesy

E pain you. Oya you have my permission to die. Son of a fool
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by IvarTheBoneless: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
nedu666:

nedu666 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
E pain you. Oya you have my permission to die. Son of a fool

The 1st comment got you depressed...then 2nd made you suicidal.

RIP in advance. E pain am grin
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by nedu666: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

The 1st comment got you depressed...then 2nd made you suicidal.

RIP in advance. E pain am grin

I only asked you a simple question and you are being insultive. Did your parents born you with foolishness written all over you or you grew up in a foolish household. Very simple question
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Malawian(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

Someone said to refresh the page or start the process again to get a corrrect page. Seems the app still has few bugs in it.
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by zedegit: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bkayyy:
Don't refresh! Mine was the same case, it was Usman Mohammed from Kano, married . I cleared the data of the app and tried logging in again and it said I have to confirm the OTP they sent to the trusted device I used to log in before, that is I have to confirm the OTP from the cleared data.
Nothing done by a Nigerian programmer is reliable and sensible(forgive my fallacy of generalisation) .
I stand to be corrected

The fulanization agenda can't be better explained. Continue blaiming programmer .

Shebi that deputy CBN governor said Jihad is slated for 2022? Hoping they don't bring it forward to 2021. People like you will be taken easily.
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by RichBoy247: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:

My disheartening story;

But don't give up porogodo
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by RichBoy247: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
zedegit:

The fulanization agenda can't be better explained. Continue blaiming programmer .

Shebi that deputy CBN governor said Jihad is slated for 2022? Hoping they don't bring it forward to 2021. People like you will be taken easily.

This one is an educated illietrate. He probably has several certificates, but he is an illetrate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves / Moment Ganduje Was Sidelined By Northern APC Governors / Come And See The Latest Wahala In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.