Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption (51290 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Doting Nigerian Dad Makes His Daughter Up For Her School Party / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Deborah98(f): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Firstly where are you located,we may start from there,hey don't give up the child for adoption please, everything happens for a reason believe me,she may be the one to wipe your tears away,can I know your location before anything else
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2020
---
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Dshocker(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him

If everybody rejected you,Jesus is the only person to rescue you from your situation
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by abiodunHO: 6:00am On Aug 17, 2020
I am deeply moved by all you've said. I will like to offer some sort of help to you. How can I reach you? Better still send me your contact.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Saao(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Have Given the Solution..

You can Keep touring up and down .. That's Human Nature! We are Naturally Stubborn.

When u are Through with touring the ends of the Earth, u will come back to JESUS . That is where your Solution lies....
bro your solution wasnt complete. Before you led one to Christ if you see her naked, cloth her first so that u can preach to her. I read it with tears in my eyes. I saw a girl that has suffered and still suffering. So u don't just bring Jesus to her, first find her a shelter, what to do, then preaching follow.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by akpumpy: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Mbdovey:
If you observe and have this point. Apart from religious opinion, what else can you suggest? Because sometimes, you can pray till eternity and nothing will change especially when it's like a family thing.
She just have to pray until something happens. This is a satanic evil pattern that was designed to make you and your mother suffer and if care is not taken the generational curse will continue.
I pray for you that every evil pattern in your generational tree be broken in the name of Jesus.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by agent01(m): 6:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him
If you have not genuinely seek Jesus, I advice that you do so. Our today is the product of what we chose yesterday. Something is wrong with you! You need to seek for divine intervention and be more focused inorder to prevent your innocent child from making same mistake. Don't give your child out for adoption.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Lawrence234: 6:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

You can Keep touring up and down .. That's Human Nature! We are Naturally Stubborn.

When u are Through with touring the ends of the Earth, u will come back to JESUS . That is where your Solution lies....

You are right by saying Jesus is the only solution. This young lady is discouraged and needs help. Even Jesus himself would not sound like this to her. At this point, she needs an encounter with the loving kindness of Jesus. Quoting bible may not help her much. Young lady, I pray Jesus shows you mercies in your discouraged state. Pls dnt give the child for adoption.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Donbigi2(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2020
femi4:
Did you remember Jesus when you spread your leg for sex.

She is 21 now her child is 5
She was 16 at the time. A minor! Someone came to save her and all she had to give up was her body, you're cruel asking his. I hope you're never in Her shoes
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by chinchum(m): 6:14am On Aug 17, 2020
ekerintee:
Not everybody can get a degree ,going to the university is not a solution to all problem,how does she sponsor her self there .it's not bad going to the uni but it has to do with if that is the direction she wants to go in life ,some succeed in business ,if she is intelligent and have the zeal,she can go to the university or do a part time degree.polytechnics also have part time options ,the option of open university is there .but I think survival comes first

undecided
Obviously going to a University is not a solution to all problem. Survival comes first, she has survived for the last 21years, if she is not careful she will only survive for the next 50 years or more. At 21 years, she has 9 more years to clock 30 years. There is a reason i am recommending goal setting of getting a degree by 30 years. She may have to shed some weight along the process of survival to achieve growth. An average Nigerian is only surviving and not growing. When your only focus is survival and not growth, you simply retrogress in years to come.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by cooldove8: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Good morning y’all first and foremost your prayers won’t get this girl out of trouble all you Nigerians offer is prayer like that pastor. Bro that girl say she dey hungry she will be homeless and her daughter may suffer but you say make she go find Jesus and break generational curse how dumb that sounds. Do you know if she and her daughter have even eaten today? Where she wan get power to break generational curse. That’s for that

Sis I am really sorry about your situation I feel like I understand you and feel your pains. For the sake of my daughter how can I send you some money to start something tangible? Please reply me ASAP
Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by GerogeI(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main ur advice for me.

Thanks

This Lady needs help.

First, Adoption might be okay, but to ensure you do not repeat this poverty cycle with your daughter, you need to be close to advice protect and help her. Also it does not solve your own problem of survival, especially if hussling means becoming a street person. Independence can be nice but you can achieve more faster with help. Myself and many others are ready to help you.

1. Find the nearest catholic church or Covent, approach the Reverend Father or Sister. They can provide a temporal hold for your daughter if you want her to be with someone till you can stand. It is better the church finds someone willing to take your child for a while and keeps tabs on them.

2. Explained to them that people wish to help you online. Let the reverend report back on this thread with their identity. With a bank account number dedicated to you, and an instruction to the bank to release not more than 20K to you monthly. Apart from lump sums for specific purposes that the church will approve. This we will all verify with the bank.

3. You should also be willing to go back to education. You can take GCE, and then we will help you with opportunity for at least NCE. You can also find a business to engage in while you get educated. Or we can offer you a job.

4. We will try to contribute enough to hold you up for the next three years or more, even as you get your bearing. Also the bank will release a lump sum for you to do some business after you get your GCE.

If this works for you reply, while you try to set it up. If you work hard you can reunite with your daughter in about three years with capability to fend for her and yourself.[/quote]This Lady needs help.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Goldp5988(f): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thus Says the Lord,

You will Seek me and Find me when you Search for me with all your Heart..

JESUS is Waiting for you with open Arms..

When you are Ready to Meet Him, you will get Solution

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by cooldove8: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Lawrence234:

You are right by saying Jesus is the only solution. This young lady is discouraged and needs help. Even Jesus himself would not sound like this to her. At this point, she needs an encounter with the loving kindness of Jesus. Quoting bible may not help her much. Young lady, I pray Jesus shows you mercies in your discouraged state. Pls dnt give the child for adoption.

You made sense at first then ended up like the self acclaimed righteousness. Keep your prayers yall if Jesus saw her now don’t you think he will first feed her before the prayer?
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by steve11215(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2020
[Tquote author=Mizflo post=92867426]
Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him [/quote]

And this is the reason he has not come ..... You really have not welcomed him

Babe nobody can help you here "only Jesus" forget the delay and look up to him
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by cooldove8: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=GerogeI post=92905739]

This Lady needs help.

First, Adoption might be okay, but to ensure you do not repeat this poverty cycle with your daughter, you need to be close to advice protect and help her. Also it does not solve your own problem of survival, especially if hussling means becoming a street person. Independence can be nice but you can achieve more faster with help. Myself and many others are ready to help you.

1. Find the nearest catholic church or Covent, approach the Reverend Father or Sister. They can provide a temporal hold for your daughter if you want her to be with someone till you can stand. It is better the church finds someone willing to take your child for a while and keeps tabs on them.

2. Explained to them that people wish to help you online. Let the reverend report back on this thread with their identity. With a back account number dedicated to you, and an instruction to release not more than 20K to you monthly. This we will all verify with the bank.

3. You should also be willing to go back to education. You can take GCE, and we will help you with at least NCE. You can also find a business to engage in while you get educated. Or we can offer you a job.

4. We will try to contribute enough to hold you up for the next three years or more, even as you get your bearing. Also the bank will release a lump sum for you to do some business after you get you GCE.

If this works for you reply, while you try to set it up. If you work hard you can reunite with your daughter in about three years with capability to fend for her and yourself.This Lady needs help.
[/quote
Bless you bro she needs help and yes we all giving prayers and advice should do well and contribute a token to assist her I am on your side on this hopefully more people can be of help

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Bar1941(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

You have problems, a lot of problems. I am a believer in Christ but simetimes we need to proffer a practical and realistic solutions to some problems before we back it with the spiritual aspect. As a christian, if someone tells you he'd not eaten since yesterday, you have some money with you and foods but you tell the person to fast so that God can have mercy on him, does that make any sense to you? Stop trying God sometimes when you need to try on your own. The mindset of people like you is what put Nigeria where it is today.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by chinchum(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2020
GerogeI:

This Lady needs help.

2. Explained to them that people wish to help you online. Let the reverend report back on this thread with their identity. With a back account number dedicated to you, and an instruction to release not more than 20K to you monthly. This we will all verify with the bank.

3. You should also be willing to go back to education. You can take GCE, and we will help you with at least NCE. You can also find a business to engage in while you get educated. Or we can offer you a job.

4. We will try to contribute enough to hold you up for the next three years or more, even as you get your bearing. Also the bank will release a lump sum for you to do some business after you get you GCE.

If this works for you reply, while you try to set it up. If you work hard you can reunite with your daughter in about three years with capability to fend for her and yourself.This Lady needs help.
This is quite practical. I hope the Op responds to this. OP must be so strong willed to break the vicious cycle. With a goal mindset and a little assistance she will break the yoke. Everything is not spiritual like some people want us to believe.

If you as a child was raised by a drunk father, if you are not strong willed , you will end up like him, no matter how much you may have hated the fact your dad was a drunkard as a child, it is not spiritual most of the times.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by cooldove8: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2020
agent01:
If you have not genuinely seek Jesus, I advice that you do so. Our today is the product of what we chose yesterday. Something is wrong with you! You need to seek for divine intervention and be more focused inorder to prevent your innocent child from making same mistake. Don't give your child out for adoption.
Leave this talk braah babe Dey hungry her daughter is hungry they are almost homeless will Jesus give her food now now she needs strength to pray nah food Dey give strength. Jesus first gave food to people people especially that fish and bread story before he start to preach for them. Saint
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by cooldove8: 6:29am On Aug 17, 2020
Bar1941:

You have problems, a lot of problems. I am a believer in Christ but simetimes we need to proffer a practical and realistic solutions to some problems before we back it with the spiritual aspect. As a christian, if someone tells you he'd not eaten since yesterday, you have some money with you and foods but you tell the person to fast so that God can have mercy on him, does that make any sense to you? Stop trying God sometimes when you need to try on your own. The mindset of people like you is what put Nigeria where it is today.

That guy done chop bellyful nail make am Dey talk that thing too many hypocrites small time now he onopen church say he start from Nairaland
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by cooldove8: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2020
steve11215:
[Tquote author=Mizflo post=92867426]

And this is the reason he has not come ..... You really have not welcomed him

Babe nobody can help you here "only Jesus" forget the delay and look up to him
Steve leave talk be practical first okay send her bible money
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by cooldove8: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will be Very Frank with you!

Until the Root Cause of a Problem is Tackled, one might keep Going in Circles. And also using Basket to Fetch Water..

The Same Pattern of your Mum is Exactly what Happened to you.

Its time for you to treat that issue..

It does not look like what can be done by Power.

My Advice to you is to Seek For GENUIE Bible Believing Church. Go there, Surrender to JESUS Completely and Let HIM Work on you..

You need to be Soaked in God to Break Certain yokes and Patterns..

Once the Root Cause is Sorted, other things will Fall in Place..

Bro nah you and your likes be problem way this country get even Jesus nr do reach una again when Jesus wan preach for those people shebi he feed them with fish and bread? Hypocrites too many for this country imagine likes way you get in this write up? Not quote me o I go tell you word if you try am
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by anathemiamia(f): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2020
er
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Gordieshegz(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2020
fattprince:
So nobody saw the fact that the baby daddy took advantage of Op. Shouldn't he be reported to a police station. He raped Op till he impregnated her. Op was just 16

E o serious Sir!

Even though the baby daddy wasn't nice to the op, he did not rape her.
You may talk about child abuse because of her age but you know not if she is a Northerner or if this happened in northern Nigeria.

You are part of the people with the ugly mentality of using false rape accusations to settle scores with men.

Wicked man
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by cooldove8: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hypocrites too full Nigeria nah person like you run leave that girl and him daughter I sure
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by walozanga(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2020
My dear don't give up your child. GOD knows u exist that's why u are still alive. Try and soak your self in the ways of God. Nothing happens in vain. That your lil baby might be the angel, your break through. Hold on to the lil u see, work hard, save as lil as the money can come. Open ur heart and stop blaming ur past, pray often and live a clean life. Then u will see how successful u will be.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by fattprince(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Gordieshegz:

E o serious Sir!

Even though the baby daddy wasn't nice to the op, he did not rape her.
You may talk about child abuse because of her age but you know not if she is a Northerner or if this happened in northern Nigeria.

You are part of the people with the ugly mentality of using false rape accusations to settle scores with men.

Wicked man
E ma binu. But statutory rape is rape. Well I was surprised too when I first heard about it. Consent of a minor does not hold in law so no consent equals rape. What I'm saying is if she goes to Human Rights arm of these police stations. She has a good case.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by danny34(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Where are you based? You don't need to give up the baby for adoption. You need support to start fending for yourself. I need to talk to you. U can reach me on 07039650495.

Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My little girl dont even know her dad the same way I did not know mine until
I was 14 which break my heart anytime I think about it.

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

please no insult what is your advice for me.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by MrCaesar: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Don't give her out. save money and start a small business. You can get a job that pays a bit, you can start from there. Things will get better.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Prettybhoy(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My little girl dont even know her dad the same way I did not know mine until
I was 14 which break my heart anytime I think about it.

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

please no insult what is your advice for me.

Thanks
I HAVE NEVER COMMENTED ON SUCH POST ON NAIRALAND, I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I FELT SO MUCH PAINS FOR YOU WHILE READING THIS POST... I COULD FEEL YOUR BROKEN HEART, I CRIED SO BITTERLY READING YOUR POST... GOD KNOWS THAT I WOULD HAVE HELP YOU WITH ALL I HAVE IF I AM IN THE POSITION.... I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO BACK ON THE STREET AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR DAUGHTER TO SOME UNKNOWN FAMILY ALSO... MAY GOD MAKE A WAY FOR YOU WHERE THERE SEEMS TO BE NONE... AS FOR YOUR BABY DADDY, HE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE TILL THE END OF HIS LIFE EXCEPT HE COMES BACK TO YOU AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by JOSH54: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Mizflo post=92866921]Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymous.
Thank u for opening up but i'll like to be sincere with u, giving ur daughter for adoption is never d best because not every thing dat glitter is gold. If d woman really wants to help why demanding for ur daughter? Why not visit social welfare in ur state n explain ur situation n i know they will find solution. Pls, if u dont still understand contact me tru my email n i'll explain in details what to do. God is ur strenght n never never give up on God because God has not giving up on u.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by wirinet(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2020
loneprof:

My dear, I hope all you wrote is true and I genuinely feel bad for you. What the guy wrote about seeking God is true and I also understand that due to your situation, you feel abandoned and alone, but it doesn't negate the fact that what he said is true.

Since this your baby daddy denied the child, have you reported to the police? You can also contact human rights/welfare agency to take up the case with him cos he doesn't have a right to deny his child's paternity. Don't sit down and be looking, contact the nearest police station and explain your situation, they will drag the guy to welfare and force him to pay for the child's upkeep, after all, you didn't impregnate yourself.

Best advice. Since you know the baby daddy and his contact address. Contact human rights organizations to take up the case. I don't know much about our paternity laws, but I am sure he will be asked to pay child support for the upkeep of his biological children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.