Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption (51284 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Doting Nigerian Dad Makes His Daughter Up For Her School Party / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by sixtusn: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Where do you stay? If you start something doing as a job or business and making money, will you still give your Child out for adoption? I don't know how to reach or contact you so you start making a living for yourself and your daughter. Ensure you put your trust in God. Don't do something that you will live to regret. Contact me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by RosyIsBlessed: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2020
milanseedorf:

You just sit at the Comfort of your home and type what you watch in African magic. Have you not seen little children begging b4 on the streets, you think if their parents had the means to train them, the won't. Nigeria is difficult to anyone without a means of income. As that child grow up, responsibilities abound for the mother. We must not always think negative. Think positively sometimes.

@Op adoption is the best thing for that your child. Let her go and grow up in a stable home. I wish you the best in your future endeavors

And it's delusional not to weigh the negative sides as well, especially now that the world in general is more on the sides of negativity than the positive sides.

How are you sure the home is a stable home? It's this same assumption that made her fall pregnant to that man.

The best option is to hand this over to child welfare who will take it up from there than giving that innocent child to someone she's not 100% sure of and I pray the op doesn't follow this your advice because she's the one that will regret it.

Either that or she provides details so I and probably others, can assist her to start something sustainable for her daughter and herself. Giving up her child to someone she's not very sure of should never be an option.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Mamahvic(f): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2020
I really feel for you. I wished I can help. Pls don't despise the word of Righteousness89. Also locate the human right activist too. Pls house, anyone that can help her go about activists or lawyer that offers pro bono services should help as she.may not know how to go about it. For all those condemning her, saying Jesus was.not there when she spread her legs, May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by ceereelee: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Graxie:

Is this how Jesus will defend himself for not being there for her?
God's problem with Moses is because he represented him poorly before the children of Isreal.

Be sure you are representing Jesus well before men.
Sister, the pattern has been set from all eternity. God has given men a will and even Himself will not violated that protocol. He said "come unto me and i will give you rest" so it is left for you to come.

I have seen men who were at the verge of committing suicide turn to him and were saved(from the guilt of their past and then eternally)

But if you think otherwise then may God help you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Uniquewise: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Jesus is a dead man.

The fool has said in his heart, "There is No God". Psalm 14.1

"For by your words you are justified, and by your words you are condemned" Matthew 12.37

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by fem12: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Please I need a female companion that can be staying with my mom preferably btw 18 -25 years

Immediate employment
(Location)Ojo Badagry
08136098277 whatsapp only.....
080908457474 call

Please kindly apply for this job and explain yourself if they can allow u cme with your daughter.... Also need to be prayerful to break the curse....
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by UcLloyd: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2020
fem12:

Please I need a female companion that can be staying with my mom preferably btw 18 -25 years

Immediate employment
(Location)Ojo Badagry
08136098277 whatsapp only.....
080908457474 call

Please kindly apply for this job and explain yourself if they can allow u cme with your daughter.... Also need to be prayerful to break the curse....

OP should apply for this
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Openbusiness: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Audiodonation: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Hello Op@

It's a pity such befell you, but life must still go on. Just as someone said here, "If the foundation is not properly checked; there will be another catastrophy.
Please take the pain and break the chain that is getting thicker and longer...........

Here is a picture you aren't seeing.....

Something happened to your mother.
Samething happened to you.
Samething I looking at your daughter

How are you sure samething didn't happen to your grandmother Just a question.

Here is your solution.....

Go spiritual
Break the family chain/curse
Get Financial assistance.

Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My little girl dont even know her dad the same way I did not know mine until
I was 14 which break my heart anytime I think about it.

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

please no insult what is your advice for me.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by olanrewaju99(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
This matter is beyond NGO or CHURCH welfare because that will take time and it will make matter worst. We all can save the lady by donating any amount each of us can afford from there she can rent a room and start a pretty trade. OP post your account details preferably you own bank account, if you don't have one, you can open one cos using relative or close friend account is not an option. Prayer is good but your little financial assistance will go a long way and hopefully change life for better for her. I know we all have our financial challenges but to save the little 5years old girl from adoption our collective assistance is needed....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Email me
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by JOSH54: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Donbigi2:

I'm on her side chief. she was a minor, she didn't know better. The adult should be punished/scolded not her
it was not u i wanted to reply but i did it base on mistake. I know u are on her side
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by switosman(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Pls if you know the details of the father of your daughter, like his name and contact address, even former address
Find out about welfare department in your location report the man. Welfare will help that child.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by frankyfranky(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Don't give up, there's always a road at the end of every road...

Option 1
There's nothing wrong in giving up ur baby for adoption, but u must do it legally otherwise u will regret...

Option 2
If u are in Delta state I have a place u can stay n be selling things that can feed both of u...
*Free Accomodation.
*Free sch for ur baby
*Cash to start up a small business.
If u are interested lemme know.

NB.. I reside in the F.C.T but na Delta I get power to do such things for una.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Renegadefrank(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Never give your child up for adoption. I empathize with you for you've really gone through hard times.

Find a new place to work even though it might not be easy. You'd have to try for the sake of your daughter. Since you have it in mind that she wouldn't grow up like you did, do everything possible for her to eat daily but never give her up. You do that and you'll be continuing the crazed cycle of abandonment from your family.

Be her Father and Mother and God help you find a suitable job or handwork for both your sakes. I really hope you find good help. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Openbusiness: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by GreenDee(f): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:
How about your maternal family?

You will need a good lawyer possibly those legal aid or human rights lawyers who offer pro bono work to help you see the paperwork..

Secondly, how much of the woman do you know? Many things have gone wrong in our value system and opportunist is what we have mostly around us.. Try not to fall victim the second time.

Pray to deliver yourself from the curse your mum brought on you through her lifestyle so your daughter can have an edge in life so the circles don't continue...

Your baby father is playing with fire... He impregnated you as a minor which is punishable under the law of the land...

swears.. and baba even block her too.. chai, trouble plenty for this world oo
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Only Jesus can set you free.

It's a chain and may go through many generations if care is not taken.

All my five sisters except the last born who is still young got children outside wedlock, and this started with my grandmother. I don't know about her ancestors.

Not until they repent or their children, the children are likely to go the same way.

I didn't follow the same route because I encountered Christ in my secondary school days.

Start by giving your life to Jesus and the foundation for a meaningful life will begin.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Bosch10(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him
can a creature make war against his/her creator?u can only find solace in God,not man.do what righteousness 89 told u and be at peace with your creator for once.God bless u
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Cyosaro: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2020
There’s nothing bad in adoption if done the proper way. Try to know the family. Anyone who maltreats his or her adopted child will regret it but I doubt if they will even do that because that child is hundred percent theirs. I have so many adopted kids in my neighborhood and they are well taken care of even more than those with biological parents. They attend the best schools, travel overseas every year etc. Like I said earlier it all depends on their parents especially if they don’t have any other child or if they are financially stable.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Aghaclem67: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:
Please I need your advice. I had created this account because I am well known here with my main account because I am always active and I want to remain anonymously.

Am 21 a single mum with 1 girl age 5 , her dad rejected me when I was pregnant he left when I was 4 months pregnant with her .

I had a difficult time growing up , my mum died when I was 8 years and my dad denied me claiming my mum had cheated on him and there’s no way I could be his daughter.

My aunty who was supposed to care for me had never bothered about me , she was always out leaving me in the house all alone without food , whenever I complains she will beat me telling me to go to my mum graveyard to ask her for assistance.

I have suffered in the hand of my aunty she didn’t care about my education if I have managed to complete my primary school till jss2 was thanks to this aunty who was a teacher at my school and a good friend of my mum , she sponsored me , And when I was 14 my aunty landlord kicked her out of the house because of rent arrears she said I am the enemy of progress she cant take me to her boyfriend house because he won’t accept me to stay there that I should go and look for a place , I cried and pleaded with her to take me along with her but she refuse I beg her to show me where my dad is she said he will not accept me because he hated my mum but I beg her to take me to him .

She took me to him it was my first time seeing him I looked just like him with one eye big one small but he insulted the hell out of us saying he will never accept me because my mum was a cheater she had so many boyfriends that I should ask her who my real father is but my aunty insisted that my mum had told her before she passed on that he was my dad even taught I resembled him still he denied and kicked us out like we were dogs I cried and my aunty was angry because of the insult so she left me all alone in the street but later came to me .
Since that day my life situation has worsened because I was forced to stay with different people where I was being abused , my baby dad came as a guardian angel to my life he took care of everything i needed by promising me heaven on Earth I taught he will get me out of my hard situations but I was wrong i find out he was married with kids I was heartbroken because I didn’t want to live the same lifestyle as my mum had lived but history has repeated itself just like my mother had me with a married man but she knew he was married but me I didn’t know , but it was too late for me to moved on because I was already pregnant for him and I didn’t want to abort my baby I have decide to continue the relationship but when I was 4 months pregnant he left me and blocked me from all his contacts , this is the man that has never bothered to asked about his child for 5 years now..

My little girl dont even know her dad the same way I did not know mine until
I was 14 which break my heart anytime I think about it.

My daughter and I are staying with my madam the lady tat I serve her for now 3 years but things here hasn’t been easy for us because my madam children don’t like me they keep accusing of things I don’t do like I stole their money , clothes and many more before my madam was telling them to stop with their bad attitudes towards me but I have noticed that whenever they had accused me she start getting angry with me sometimes we can go days without her not talking to me which I think I have overstayed and I am not longer wanted here I want to leave this house and to go and hustle but I feared for my daughter because I don’t want her to end up like me.

If I leave this house we will be on the street for a long time till I will be able to get somewhere else to stay with her also I don’t think I can give her the best education because if she stay with me she will end up being a teen mother just like I did something I don’t want to happen to her and I came across someone who’s willing to help me by taking care of my daughter to give her the best life something that I have always wanted for her , she promised to take care of her till university and she will give me the money to rent a room and start up business she said she will take things to the right direction like adoption but I don’t know how she will do it because I have no idea that I will have to sign up papers for agreement i have agreed because I think is really a good opportunity for me even taught I have accepted but sometimes I am getting worried about giving her my daughter I am having sleepless nights and thinking all nights.

I am just tired of living this life I didn’t ask to be born my parents created me and now I am suffering from their mistakes something I didn’t consented and I don’t want my daughter to suffer because of my mistake I think giving her up for adoption is a good thing , but I don’t know if I am doing the right things.

please no insult what is your advice for me.

Thanks
There are still good people in Nigeria despite what is happening. There are a lot of childless couples wanting to adopt children they can cater for. You want the best for your daughter and you cannot afford to give her the best. Make enquiries about the woman who wants to adopt her. If she is a good woman, go ahead and allow her to adopt your daughter, if your enquiry says otherwise then forget it and struggle to give her the best you can. If eventually you agree to the adoption ensure you pay them visits once in a will to see how she is faring. However whatever advice you are given here, the final decision and choice is yours and whichever decision you take is right. Wish you well.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Enemyofpeace: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Do it and you will forever regret it.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
I will be Very Frank with you!

Until the Root Cause of a Problem is Tackled, one might keep Going in Circles. And also using Basket to Fetch Water..

The Same Pattern of your Mum is Exactly what Happened to you.

Its time for you to treat that issue..

It does not look like what can be done by Power.

My Advice to you is to Seek For GENUIE Bible Believing Church. Go there, Surrender to JESUS Completely and Let HIM Work on you..

You need to be Soaked in God to Break Certain yokes and Patterns..

Once the Root Cause is Sorted, other things will Fall in Place..

Goodness!

Guy, you must be very anal.

Is Jesus going to come and adopt her daughter?
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by zivility: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:

Thanks for the advice. I have lost faith in Jesus because if he was there I wouldn’t have been suffering like this . I don’t want to look for him because he has never care about me and I don’t want to know him

It's so unfortunate u think so, you can lose faith in church or religion but not in The Lord Jesus.

Your decision to give up you child is ok and I pray you child finds a good home and you find your feet in this life. Amen
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Mires: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:

I will quote you for the second time. Your sense of judgement is so awkward and goes a lot to speak what is happening in your family.

Jesus is the only way in addition to my first advise where I mentioned you earlier and gave you detailed steps on how you can turn around your situation.

Someone advised you when you spit this, that Job, Joseph, Sarah, Hannah, etc passed through a lot. Yet, with Jesus Christ, they all came out strong. I am one of them,. For the past four years, it has been battle. You won't understand. Friends have deserted me. Family members have all ran away.
But one thing is certain. Jesus is still with me. I live in a comfortable abode without any form of illegitimate financial dealings all my life. Eating good meal daily despite that I have not work for the past four years. Above all, I have not begged anyone N1 or come to nairaland to say please help me with N1. I have not gone to any church to begged N1. Neither have I reached out to any pastor or prophet to give me N1 since I have a greater pastor and prophet in Christ Jesus. At least, I can still live comfortably for the next fifteen years. It is all about Jesus Christ.

Neighbours are asking where does he get money from? Whenever I overheard it, I tell them, Jesus is the source. He promised me i will never begged all the days of my life.

Like someone advised you here when you spit what angered my spirit man, mind your utterances against the holy spirit. Blasphemy against the holy spirit can not be forgiven. Shalom. If you like, take my counsel. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Mizflo:

Please ignore those who are telling you, Jesus this, Jesus that. These same people won't go to Jesus if they were in your shoes.

Sorry about your situation.

Please, if you can help it, don't give your daughter away just yet.

The place you're staying at now, seems the woman is a little bit kind.

If she'd be kind enough to allow you to keep your daughter with her while you go hustle in the day time.

Then you come back in the evening to just sleep or maybe weekends to see your daughter.

I think there are agencies that care for women in distress in Nigeria, especially Lagos. Not sure if I know them. I think NAPTIP is one of them.

Then, you can post your story on blogs like Instablog9ja on Instagram, and some other social media influencers on Twitter.

If the social media can help the woman with the blue eyes and her daughter, then I'm sure your helper is just a few days away.

DM people that are popular social media influencers.

Be wary about signing your daughter away to someone who might cause her physically and sexually.

You see, this world is a strange place and there are people whose sexual fetish is little children.

Then there are those who use little kids for rituals.

I hope you and your daughter are safe.

Try other social media. Twitter and Instagram.

Hopefully, you will find good help there.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Hamsco: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2020
reach me on hameedlanre2020@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2020
frankyfranky:

Option 1
There's nothing wrong in giving up ur baby for adoption, but u must do it legally otherwise u will regret...

Option 2
If u are in Delta state I have a place u can stay n be selling things that can feed both of u...
*Free Accomodation.
*Free sch for ur baby

Bro, if you can help settle her in Delta, we can raise transport money for her here to get to Delta.

Please PM her, she may not see your post.

God bless you.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Hamsco:
reach me on hameedlanre2020@gmail.com

Mizflo
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Chinny024(f): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Go to OPM in Port Harcourt.
Omega Power Ministry..
Or,
Locate him on Facebook, explain your ordeals to him..
I pray God helps you through him.
He has helped many with free accommodation, business, food, and education etc..

God should pick my calls, let me help those in need na.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2020
frankyfranky:

Option 1

Option 2
*Free Accomodation.
*Free sch for ur baby

Mizflo
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by chloride6: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Ishilove:

I hear. She is promising heaven and earth the way the father of your child promised you heaven and earth.

See, there is an evil pattern here which you have noticed and as Righteousness89 pointed out, until that pattern is broken it will keep reasserting itself and messing you and your lineage up. Even your aunt who abandoned you is still moving from man to man. No stable home. Unless the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

That aside, we can say "don't give up your daughter" from the comforts of our homes but you that wear the shoes know where they pinch. BUT, even if you give up your child for adoption, what happened to you and your mum will also happen to this innocent child, so giving her up for adoption is not the solution.

Take each day has it comes. First of all, state your location here and whatever skills you have. While you're at it, like someone suggested, contact social welfare so that they can trace your he-goat baby daddy and compel him to pay child support. It is high time this country made abandoning pregnant girlfriends a jailable offence (aside the fact that he impregnated a minor, which itself is a crime). He must be traced and on the threat of public disgrace and imprisonment, made to pay for child support till his daughter is 18.

You sef follow dey recommend nonsense.

Which dirty bad foundation be that?

Na foundation make her go f.u.ck?

Abi who among us no Bleep?

She na because she no know where abortion clinic dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.