Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car (31138 Views)

Overheating: Car Still Not Working After Gasket Replacement / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by freemi(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mrtaye:

That's so true I used a Volkswagen too some years back thanks to my fire extinguisher it would have been up in flames
ah thank God 4 u.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Seneroz: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
tell your mech to check for flat gasket,radiator leakage or dirt, remove the thermostat and replace with reley.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by L4stl00k(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Awon chief imam lowa nidi motor ee
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by shiki(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:
I hope to get answers and advise from you guys please
change ur radiator cover
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by gasparpisciotta: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:

1. I think it got damaged in the process of managing it to the mechanic workshop

2. OK bro

3. no, except if the car do overheating

4. it does work when it overheated in the morning, I've to allow it to rest and put cool water until it started overheating later in the evening and I think the fan stop on the process

5. OK noted bro, I'm going to attend to that tomorrow

thanks for your input bro

If your radiator cap leaks whenever the engine overheats then the cap is not good please change it.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:
Nairaland Car Gurus please help me find permanent solution to my golf 3 car(America spec) doing overheating barely every day

I started experiencing this over heating after the change of fuel pump and speedometer censor was changed by a recommended Rewire

I'm using this golf for commercial business, nothing give me any issue in the car than this over heating, is becoming embarrassing when I carry passengers and it started. the car is clean and engine is working fine

it's relay today, it's the water in the radiator boiling tomorrow, I'm becoming sick of this. my mechanic told me when it started this night that my gasket is damaged in the process. I put water in the radiator everyday because of this over heating

please what do you guys suggest as the permanent solution to this over heating gazzuzz Sienna royallord1 and others and I wouldn't mind a recommendation of good Rewire. I reside in Lagos.

Gazzuzz please help this Gentleman.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Anuoluwaosinubi: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello 7pages. I would suggest you go to Iyana Itire to fix your car. The mechanics there are very competent and the good thing is parts can also be sourced for quickly because it is a volkswagen market. I would be going there tomorrow to do some minor fixing on my car. If you would be free to come over tomorrow, we could meet and you could discuss with my mechanic to help you out. You could reach me via 08152734660.
7pages:
Nairaland Car Gurus please help me find permanent solution to my golf 3 car(America spec) doing overheating barely every day

I started experiencing this over heating after the change of fuel pump and speedometer censor was changed by a recommended Rewire

I'm using this golf for commercial business, nothing give me any issue in the car than this over heating, is becoming embarrassing when I carry passengers and it started. the car is clean and engine is working fine

it's relay today, it's the water in the radiator boiling tomorrow, I'm becoming sick of this. my mechanic told me when it started this night that my gasket is damaged in the process. I put water in the radiator everyday because of this over heating

please what do you guys suggest as the permanent solution to this over heating gazzuzz Sienna royallord1 and others and I wouldn't mind a recommendation of good Rewire. I reside in Lagos.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Crackow12: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:

Why not go for a general auto scan on your vehicle? It might be a sensor issue (never mind my little experience), just saying.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Unfortunately for you. I'll stand by my actions. Illiterate.

WHAT USELESS ACTION IS THIS DUMB IMBECIILE TALKING ABOUT.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR.
CONFUSIONIST.
EMPTY BRAINDEAD DUMBASS.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by engrhorla(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Hmmm

I'm very sure the Kazeem rewire must have deliberately disconnected your thermostat as is usual with them with their " e no mean anything or you no need am for naija" nonsense.

May God heal your car.

May God heal your car! This off me o
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Ragnnar: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:

that's quite a breakthrough bro, the radiator capillaries is where I put water right and how much is the capillaries

what's the model of your car
By capillaries, I mean those small opening inside the radiator that water pass through, from up to down. You can't change them differently, it comes with the radiator. My car model is Mitsubishi carisma. Also make sure there is no leakage in the hose channels.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Yeye kazeems wey help me destroy my car sotey I sell am for 100k
Kazeems like mdchikezie
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Machinesmadelif(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:

Bros, provided your fan is ok and the radiator is not dirty, then your top cylinder gasket is the problem.
Bring down the top and grind it, then put a new gasket, you can double it for the best result.
That's the end of the problem.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Kazeems like mdchikezie

MEANINGLESS AS USUAL FROM THE SHITHOLE.
CLOWNS PARADING THEMSELVES ALL OVER NAIRALAND.
NO ATOM OF SENSE WHATSOEVER. AND 100% VERY BACKWARD AND MYOPIC TO LEARN SIMPLE STUFF.

I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW YOU GET THROUGH IN LIFE, YOU MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Sorry i can't help your stupidity, and I don't know who would be so jobless to help you.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Tango123: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
kingreign:

@bolded, not true.

Oga Kingreign,

Unless i am wrong, u are the car guru on this forum. I think u should know cars more than me.

Are u telling me that engines are built to be washed regularly. I mean modern cars with all their sensors and electronic parts that are in the engines
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Burgerlomo: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:

The thermostat is the first thing that you suppose to change and also original one of course.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
mdchikezie:

MEANINGLESS AS USUAL FROM THE SHITHOLE.
CLOWNS PARADING THEMSELVES ALL OVER NAIRALAND.
NO ATOM OF SENSE WHATSOEVER. AND 100% VERY BACKWARD AND MYOPIC TO LEARN SIMPLE STUFF.

I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW YOU GET THROUGH IN LIFE, YOU MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Sorry i can't help your stupidity, and I don't know who would be so jobless to help you.
Wow now try not to copy and paste...
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Burgerlomo:

The thermostat is the first thing that you suppose to change and also original one of course.
N
But miscreants like mdchikezie say he should remove it totally. Because he's got ten years experience as a Belgium VW part seller
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Burgerlomo: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

N
But miscreants like mdchikezie say he should remove it totally. Because he's got ten years experience as a Belgium VW part seller

Part seller and a Qualified Auto Technician are too different things.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Wow now try not to copy and paste...

Lol copy from where, from your fathers or mother's post?
No meaningful thing to write, nothing you can conjure up again in your empty frustrated and useless brain.
MUMU.
CONFUSED IMBECIILE.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

N

THAT'S WHY YOU ARE A CERTIFIED BASTARD WHILST QUOTING AND TEACHING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT.

WHO BUYS GOLF, PASSAT, JETTA THERMOSTAT, ITS NEVER SOLD YOU BASTARD, LIKE I SAID, I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW YOU GET THROUGH IN LIFE WITH THIS CRUDE AND BACKWARD MENTALITY.

I WAS ALL THROUGH IN MY OGAS SHOP AS APPRENTICE AND NOW FINALLY ON MINE.
OUR VW THERMOSTAT IS PACKED WITH OTHER IRONS AND SOLD AS SCRAP YOU BASTARD, I DONT KNOW IF YOU NEED A NAIL DRILLED TO YOUR USELESS HEAD TO UNDERSTAND THIS.
NOBODY, NO MECHANIC, NO FELLOW PARTS DEALER OF VW WOULD EVER COME TO ASK YOU OF THERMOSTAT (for golf, passat, jetta, old models. .as they all use same WATERPUMP what do you know about that). YOU BASTARD.
MOST ESPECIALLY IN VW SPARE PARTS THAT I KNOW ABOUT. AND NOT IN OTHER BRANDS OF CARS.

STOP CONFUSING THAT INNOCENT MAN BASTARD, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS STFU AND LEARN MUMU.

YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF,
BY THE WAY, WHERE'S THE THERMOSTAT OF THAT GOLF HE SHOWED, WHERE IS IT LOCATED
WHAT MODEL OF ENGINE IS THAT HE SHOWED YOU BASTARD.
WHAT MODEL OF GOLF IS THAT HE SHOWED

HOW OLD ARE YOU SELF AND WHAT WERE YOUR GRADES BACK IN SCHOOL... DULLARD.

I SWEAR IF I WERE NEAR YOU, I WOULD GIVEN YOU A RESOUNDING AND MASSIVE SLAP TBH.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
mdchikezie:

THAT'S WHY YOU ARE A CERTIFIED BASTARD WHILST QUOTING AND TEACHING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT.

WHO BUYS GOLF, PASSAT, JETTA THERMOSTAT, ITS NEVER SOLD YOU BASTARD, LIKE I SAID, I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW YOU GET THROUGH IN LIFE WITH THIS CRUDE AND BACKWARD MENTALITY.

I WAS ALL THROUGH IN MY OGAS SHOP AS APPRENTICE AND NOW FINALLY ON MINE.
OUR VW THERMOSTAT IS PACKED WITH OTHER IRONS AND SOLD AS SCRAP YOU BASTARD, I DONT KNOW IF YOU NEED A NAIL DRILLED TO YOUR USELESS HEAD TO UNDERSTAND THIS.
NOBODY, NO MECHANIC, NO FELLOW PARTS DEALER OF VW WOULD EVER COME TO ASK YOU OF THERMOSTAT (for golf, passat, jetta, old models. .as they all use same WATERPUMP what do you know about that). YOU BASTARD.
MOST ESPECIALLY IN VW SPARE PARTS THAT I KNOW ABOUT. AND NOT IN OTHER BRANDS OF CARS.

STOP CONFUSING THAT INNOCENT MAN BASTARD, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS STFU AND LEARN MUMU.

YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF,
BY THE WAY, WHERE'S THE THERMOSTAT OF THAT GOLF HE SHOWED, WHERE IS IT LOCATED
WHAT MODEL OF ENGINE IS THAT HE SHOWED YOU BASTARD.
WHAT MODEL OF GOLF IS THAT HE SHOWED

HOW OLD ARE YOU SELF AND WHAT WERE YOUR GRADES BACK IN SCHOOL... DULLARD.

I SWEAR IF I WERE NEAR YOU, I WOULD GIVEN YOU A RESOUNDING AND MASSIVE SLAP TBH.
Wow just wow.... You're still an empty-headed entity. Plus your oga.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Part seller and a Qualified Auto Technician are too different things.
Tell mdchikezie that. He's an ordinary part seller. He no gree
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Tell mdchikezie that. He's an ordinary part seller. He no gree

I KNOW YOU WERE ALL EMPTY AS YOUR USELESS NAME, NOTHING TO WRITE AGAIN.
I WAS WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH A CERTIFIED BASTARD
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
mdchikezie:

I KNOW YOU WERE ALL EMPTY AS YOUR USELESS NAME, NOTHING TO WRITE AGAIN.
I WAS WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH A CERTIFIED BASTARD

You'll have to qualify as a human being to insult me..
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Wow just wow.... You're still an empty-headed entity. Plus your oga.

ANSWER MY FEW QUESTIONS BASTARD BEFORE TALKING ABOUT MY OGA WHO WOULD FEED YOUR WHOLE CURSED LINEAGE.

ANSWER THOSE FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS DULL BRAIN grin grin grin

ITS NO MORE COPY AND PASTE LOL FOOOOOOOOLLLLLL.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

You'll have to qualify as a human being to insult me..

Write something meaningful stop scribbling rubbish, frustrated dickhead, keep confusing people just like you are totally confused in life.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
mdchikezie:

ANSWER MY FEW QUESTIONS BASTARD BEFORE TALKING ABOUT MY OGA WHO WOULD FEED YOUR WHOLE CURSED LINEAGE.

ANSWER THOSE FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS DULL BRAIN grin grin grin

ITS NO MORE COPY AND PASTE LOL FOOOOOOOOLLLLLL.

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
mdchikezie:

Write something meaningful stop scribbling rubbish, frustrated dickhead, keep confusing people just like you are totally confused in life.

Empty-headed entity.
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=weyreypey post=92901744][/quote]

BOY ARE YOU WELL AT ALL? LOL THING ONE DON PSYCHO I SWEAR
WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS RUBBISH PHOTO LOL ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE EMPTY.

YOU ANSWERED NONE OF MY QUESTIONS, I GUESS ITS COPY AND PASTE ALSO, COPIED FROM YOUR GRANDFATHER LOL grin

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
mdchikezie:

BOY ARE YOU WELL AT ALL? LOL THING ONE DON PSYCHO I SWEAR
WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS RUBBISH PHOTO LOL ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE EMPTY.

YOU ANSWERED NONE OF MY QUESTIONS, I GUESS ITS COPY AND PASTE ALSO, COPIED FROM YOUR GRANDFATHER LOL grin

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by mdchikezie(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Empty-headed entity.

COPIED FROM YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER PRESUMABLY.
KEEP TRYING TO REDEEM YOUR. SELF

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. / Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.