Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA (22551 Views)

Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords / Collapsed 3-Storey Building: ECTDA Evaluates All Structures In State Capital / JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Supreme court people, Court too join dey do Agberoism.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by victorazyvictor(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
divicode:
I think this Emejulu guy is a psycho case though, how can you unilaterally pull down 2km fence of an international airport?

Na just yeye guy wey think say him fit do anything, just an arrogant person

He never see anything though. Him don enter one chance, dem go show am shege.

Hardi Sarika is from Katsina state and dem no dey forgive person for that place.

Na God catch the man.
Am an architect but I was disappointed by his action.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Lewandoski20(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
divicode:
I think this Emejulu guy is a psycho case though, how can you unilaterally pull down 2km fence of an international airport?

Na just yeye guy wey think say him fit do anything, just an arrogant person

He never see anything though. Him don enter one chance, dem go show am shege.

Hardi Sarika is from Katsina state and dem no dey forgive person for that place.

Don’t know why I find this reply irritating. So when someone fights for his right now, it’s now legal to victimize him? In any case the fence money is Nigerian money not Hadi Sirika’s money So he should go and rest.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by sofiscatedmoron: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thats y i tell some people not to be too stubborn abd arrogant,,
Oya negodu this case now
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Reference(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Okay. Thought you guys had gone 'Rogue Nation'.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Reference(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Na God catch the man.
Am an architect but I was disappointed by his action.

Yeah. The Architect's I know are real gentlemen. Supposed to be a profession of deep thinkers, artist's, innovators.... not of ruffians and brigands.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
This goat called Emejulu never see anything by the time they finish with him he will understand better and I'm sure then he will become ipob *crier miscreant* like Emma powerful or Lazyful shit and co who love claiming victim for their stupid and nonentity action.

How dare him did such? The weed he smoked will soon clear on his eyes.

Doing gra gra and flexing muscle not always a way of solution but they won't listen.

Useless anuofia.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Jman06(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
executive12:

Of course you are not jealous, only envious. Go and hustle.
Stop being daft and learn how to be humble even in wealth. That's my simple advice.

Dangote remains the richest man in Africa today, yet he is humble and doesn't go about breaking laws and acting like a thin god.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by tnerro1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
The man get luck say I no be government, cause by the time I finish with am, if him hear gov...,,,, him go just Dey pick race anywhere him dey, foolishness / pride no good ooooo
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by onyeogalu1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Myself2:

I completely agree with you. As a lawyer he should have known that he that goes to equity must do so with clean hands, not someone who has skeleton of violating a city's master plan in his cupboard

That aside if you look at the 'land use act' and considering the amount of power vested in the hands of governors as it relates to land. He shouldn't have dire to demolish that property. It was a very stupid decision.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lewandoski20:

Don’t know why I find this reply irritating. So when someone fights for his right now, it’s now legal to victimize him? In any case the fence money is Nigerian money not Hadi Sirika’s money So he should go and rest.

Do you have any of this energized around your vicinity, do the needful as quickly as possible

Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Myself2(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
executive12:

Where did you read that he is a Lawyer I thought he is an Architect?

Okay my mistake
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Ekugbeh(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is not the first time and won’t be the last time when buildings are built on a waterway. These buildings though marked for demolition are sometimes left without being demolished eventually if the owner knows the way to go about it.
If Mr Emejulu hasn’t taken that foolish step of domilishing the airport fence, probably his house wouldn’t be demolished. Come to think of it, his house wouldn’t be the only building on that water channel, but only his house was demolished in the news.

The man was marked to be roasted, yet he was using petrol as ointment. His stupidity has killed him.
Hy girlie, may I meet you �
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by viviangist: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2020
Cti28:
Which of the story should we believe now?
Another reason may likely come up tommorow. Church They should just tell us the truth - we know it is a reprisal. We won't do anything, we would only wail online using our keypads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KARCHER High Pressure Car Washer PROMO PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Fire Outbreak At Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Spreads Towards The Airport (video) / Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.