Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA (22536 Views)

Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords / Collapsed 3-Storey Building: ECTDA Evaluates All Structures In State Capital / JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Femeto: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2020
I hope it was not his house alone that was Demolished because I can see another house beside it.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by AfroKnight: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2020
divicode:
I think this Emejulu guy is a psycho case though, how can you unilaterally pull down 2km of the fence of an international airport?

He never see anything though. Him don enter one chance, dem go show am shege.

Hardi Sarika is from Katsina state and dem no dey forgive person for that place.

The guy na mad man. He contravened planning laws and still had the guts to demolish government property.

Confirm mad man.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by guy222: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Why has he not been arrested or declare wanted by the government till now? This man should be sentence to life in prison. I personaly know this man, very full of himself always walking with two to three thugs by his side. When ever you are building a house at that airport road he will come with that his useless thug called biggy and be asking for ground fee. If this man is not arrested before the end of this month this government would be known has nothing but a toothless bull dog

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by sinkhole: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Firespitter:

Keep worrying about Igbo and Anambra people you hear? No go and look for something to help your miserable family.
grin grin grin only if you know
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by sinkhole: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2020
Jman06:
They mostly lack humility and I think it boils down to backgrounds...Most of those displaying such level of arrogance are usually the illiterate money bags or people raised by them. There are still decent ones sha.
Nawa o, I actually have some of them as friends and they are quite good, I just have to cope with their arrogancy wink but I observed that Imolites are quite the opposite; cool headed and always ready to listen to you when you talk!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Myself2(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2020
divicode:
I think this Emejulu guy is a psycho case though, how can you unilaterally pull down 2km of the fence of an international airport?

Hardi Sarika is from Katsina state and dem no dey forgive person for that place.

I completely agree with you. As a lawyer he should have known that he that goes to equity must do so with clean hands, not someone who has skeleton of violating a city's master plan in his cupboard
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by sacajawea: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Btruth:
Oga naa pure politics.

Who doesn't know it is Politics, even a 13 yr old knows.
Manna BBQ certainly knows, but unlike you wasting precious time, energy and data talking about Giant wars for nothing, BBQ is getting FAT cheques for it.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by fredoooooo: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Btruth:
angry
I accept that what the man did was wrong, but why playing politics in destroying his abode?

You don't start a battle and still tell your opponent how to fight it .. wink
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Greensquard(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Anyone the gods want to destroy,they fitst make him mad..How can u goband demolish an airport fence as an Individual?u wan fight government with only thugs?and u already know say dem don warn u of ur house b4 u still get mind go draw wahala for urself?even Ned Nwonko that we know with all his money and connect cant be mad enough to pull a stunt like u pulled..bros who are u first first biko? na Airport u go tamper with o?dem do u from village ni??what a joker,e don be for this guy..
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by guy222: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2020
Btruth:
angry
I accept that what the man did was wrong, but why playing politics in destroying his abode?
Oga there is no action government will take concerning this issue that will seems wrong. They should even shoot him at sight. Imagin if this happen in a develop country like US or UK. I personal know this man, he dont deserve pity of any kind. He is a known cultist, criminal and thug of the highest order especialy that his useless thug call biggy. The government should not only destroy his properties in the city they should go to his village and destroy every single property that he has and own including his farm and animals if he has any. Finally him cup don full the even throwey.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Btruth: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2020
guy222:
Oga there is no action government will take concerning this issue that will seems wrong. They should even shoot him at sight. Imagin if this happen in a develop country like US or UK. I personal know this man, he dont deserve pity of any kind. He is a known cultist, criminal and thug of the highest order especialy that his useless thug call biggy. The government should not only destroy his properties in the city they should go to his village and destroy every single property that he has and own including his farm and animals if he has any. Finally him cup don full the even throwey.
naa was oooo. Never knew the man is like that ooooo. That means he had choose a wrong person to fight with this time around. You don't fight the government and win. Never!
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by guy222: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2020
Btruth:
naa was oooo. Never knew the man is like that ooooo. That means he had choose a wrong person to fight with this time around. You don't fight the government and win. Never!
he feels he is untouchabe but this time he don finally dip his hand for inside red oil and his cloth most surely stain

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by franklingud(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Okayyyyy!!! You people suddenly realized that emejulu's house "STOOD ON A WATER WAY"?

grin grin grin

I don't really blame you people! I blame emejulu's village people for finally rendering him useless and senseless!

grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by SirBunky85(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Cti28:
Which of the story should we believe now?
Another reason may likely come up tommorow. They should just tell us the truth - we know it is a reprisal. We won't do anything, we would only wail online using our keypads.
lol
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Jman06:
Any punishment served to this man is very Ok by me! No explanation is needed!

Many of his kind abound in the southeast and are mostly Anambra men.
Those people need to be taught that having some change in their bank accounts does not give them the right to take the laws into their hands.

Make sure you have a glass of water beside you Cox jealously kills
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2020
sinkhole:
at the bolded; anytime I see an arrogant Igbo person I can be 95% sure he/she is from Anambra, WHY?

You people can never hide your jealously
Like I advise your friend
Take a glass of water and be happy too
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2020
post=92871018:

Lol cheesy
You surely know the voice of wailers.
That is EXACTLY how they sound 24/7.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by wellmax(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Btruth:
angry
Politics? How
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Jman06(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Make sure you have a glass of water beside you Cox jealously kills
I can never be jealous of arrogant f00ls no matter how much money they have.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by iamdrduru: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2020
divicode:
I think this Emejulu guy is a psycho case though, how can you unilaterally pull down 2km fence of an international airport?

Na just yeye guy wey think say him fit do anything, just an arrogant person

The court gave him the go-ahead to pull it down.

He didn't act on his own power.

And for those of you saying he's mad. You guys are the problem of this country. U complain about Sars harasment which is against the law.

Someone now obeys the law by the backing of the court and you guys are now criticizing him...

You guys are not ready to move ahead in this country
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Chirowman(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2020
the arch just enter one chance motor
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by Ben404040: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
This man is a big mumu.
I stand with the govt.
If it were in some other spaces, they ll go after his business interests, mortgages, Credits everything...until he is grounded.
Unless he has a strong case in court.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by executive12: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Openbusiness:
Thrash! So an ARCHITECT who is an insider practitioner when it comes to building and building practices, laws and regulations decided to build on an alleged waterway passage. Ok, let's even assume I am stupid enough to believe this, where was the building agency when they were building all the way from foundation to the roof, so they want to tell me they were not aware of the building or the architect that built it didn't get any building approval before erecting not even one but a whole TWIN DUPLEX? Mtchwwwwwww. Abeg, tell us another lie pls, dis wan no enta well grin

Don't mind the criminals at the ECTDA. I'm sure the man will drag their behind to court. They will pay.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by executive12: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jman06:
Any punishment served to this man is very Ok by me! No explanation is needed!

Many of his kind abound in the southeast and are mostly Anambra men.
Those people need to be taught that having some change in their bank accounts does not give them the right to take the laws into their hands.

I sense envy from a poor man. You better go and hustle.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by executive12: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
sinkhole:
at the bolded; anytime I see an arrogant Igbo person I can be 95% sure he/she is from Anambra, WHY?

Why Of course it's because they got the money. Most Nigerians with money are arrogant. If you have, I believe you will also be arrogant.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by executive12: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Myself2:

I completely agree with you. As a lawyer he should have known that he that goes to equity must do so with clean hands, not someone who has skeleton of violating a city's master plan in his cupboard

Where did you read that he is a Lawyer I thought he is an Architect?
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by sinkhole: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
executive12:

Why Of course it's because they got the money. Most Nigerians with money are arrogant. If you have, I believe you will also be arrogant.
henhen, ha, I never know o cool
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by executive12: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
guy222:

You sound envious of the man. You want your useless government to go and destroy his houses in his village and his farms and animals? You better go and hustle and stop being envious.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by executive12: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jman06:
I can never be jealous of arrogant f00ls no matter how much money they have.

Of course you are not jealous, only envious. Go and hustle.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by SavageMaster: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Openbusiness:
Thrash! So an ARCHITECT who is an insider practitioner when it comes to building and building practices, laws and regulations decided to build on an alleged waterway passage. Ok, let's even assume I am stupid enough to believe this, where was the building agency when they were building all the way from foundation to the roof, so they want to tell me they were not aware of the building or the architect that built it didn't get any building approval before erecting not even one but a whole TWIN DUPLEX? Mtchwwwwwww. Abeg, tell us another lie pls, dis wan no enta well grin

You're talking as if you don't know Nigeria; where people will be erecting a structure, and the relevant regulatory agency will come and make a mark on the building for violation of regulations; the owner still ignores the order and keeps on building. Unfortunately, many of them get away with it, when they eventually "settle" those in those agencies. But that doesn't make it right
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by executive12: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
sinkhole:
henhen, ha, I never know o cool

Good, you know now.
Re: Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA by sinkhole: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
executive12:

Good, you know now.
thank you bro wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In AYOBO Area / Scores Wounded As Hotel Collapses In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.