Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why I Don't Pay Attention To Church Teachings About Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Pay Attention To Church Teachings About Relationship (400 Views)

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Pay Attention To Church Teachings About Relationship by squash47(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2020
As a single youth, the church will advice u to abstain from premarital sex with the promise that when u marry, u will enjoy it in full.

Finally, when you marry, your partner will start saying that ,"marriage is not all about sex. Because sex is not entirely Godly."

Then, you will be confused.

You can't cheat because the church will see u as an irresponsible person.

Sometimes, the teachings from the church are very confusing. It's better to live like a street child and enjoy life when you're single.

Re: Why I Don't Pay Attention To Church Teachings About Relationship by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2020
#EleiGIDIgan

A normal adult should already know the difference between right and wrong..

What other new thing?
How to pay more money and expect good returns after life?
LOl.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pay Attention To Church Teachings About Relationship by squash47(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2020
CHOPbeating:
#EleiGIDIgan

A normal adult should already know the difference between right and wrong..

What other new thing?
How to pay more money and expect good returns after life?
LOl.
in this case now, what is right and what is wrong.
Re: Why I Don't Pay Attention To Church Teachings About Relationship by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
squash47:
in this case now, what is right and what is wrong.

You know them already.
Just search within your self.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Youtube To WAV / Kenyan Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Just Dey Too Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.