Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

...Re - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...Re (1355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...Re by JovialJune(f): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: ...Re by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Let the best stealer win the duel

1 Like

Re: ...Re by Ugaboy: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
If you have a child, take the child during the week of his/her birthday, organise a small birthday party, make her the priority to the event.
during your stay through, sort plans to intrude into her...go often to spend time with her in her room, tidy up her room as a duty...this way u go through her privacy without being any suspicion.
once u get what u want waybill it to your friend or leave by lying that u have an impromtu meeting, u may leave your child. After the birth u may go pick the child

3 Likes

Re: ...Re by XXXXTENTACION: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Stealing ain't good. If you want that jewelry back i hope you would be able to sacrifice for it. And hope you are ready to face it when its get discovered that you stole from your mother in-law

i will advise you face your husband since he was the one who took it from you undecided he either gets you another or he returns yours undecided

but sha women dey value jewelry like mad undecided
Re: ...Re by Vyzz: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Who will come advice u to not do it?

Me?

Do I look like Righteousness89 to u?

Go and steal it and maybe get caught and let them do family meeting for your head and then u will tell them how right u are and that the jewelry was yours first before your husband gave it out without your permission and u want it back and that u can't let anybody bully u cuz u are a strong woman... U won't bow to anybody not even your husband or his family...

And then the sister in law will ask u what u meant by those words and the other family people will twist your words and the husband will be looking at u and then u will try to explain the difference between submissive and bowing but the ain't listening and u start crying... Asking your husband to come to your help then he will be like... Didn't ị warn u to let this go... Then u think to yourself how all this got heated fast...

Now u creat another post saying that your husband doesn't stand by u...

1 Like

Re: ...Re by DaddyRochie1642: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Madam I can assure you that the next thread you'll Create on Nairaland will be

"My Body now Behaves Strange Ever Since I took back my Jewelry From my Mother in-law, Is My Mother In-law now After me?, Nairaland Please Advise me, What should I do " grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ...Re by Lamanii22(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Madam I can assure you that the next thread you'll Create on Nairaland will be

"My Body now Behaves Strange Ever Since I took back my Jewelry From my Mother in-law, Is My Mother In-law now After me?, Nairaland Please Advise me, What should I do " grin grin

hahahahaaha
Re: ...Re by Dorwadora(f): 5:59pm On May 08, 2022
You mentioned me first to mail you... I did to hear you after mentioning a prospective conversation not the other way round.

I'm female.... I only change moniker to male whenever I want to bully male moniker.

It's obvious there's no conversation anymore

Have a great day ma
Re: ...Re by JovialJune(f): 2:50pm On May 17, 2022
Dorwadora:
You mentioned me first to mail you... I did to hear you after mentioning a prospective conversation not the other way round.

I'm female.... I only change moniker to male whenever I want to bully male moniker.

It's obvious there's no conversation anymore

Have a great day ma

Just seeing this, sorry for the late reply

My moniker was cloned by a troll to cause mischief, because I've never sent a dm to anyone, so he might have been the one that sent a dm to you.
Re: ...Re by Dorwadora(f): 6:12pm On May 17, 2022
JovialJune:

Just seeing this, sorry for the late reply

My moniker was cloned by a troll to cause mischief, because I've never sent a dm to anyone, so he might have been the one that sent a dm to you.
Haaa.... I'm sorry for stressing you mam smiley smiley smiley....

Mischieives makers are too much here smiley

Have a good day mam

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? / As A Guy How Would You React In This Scenerio? / Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.