Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? (1349 Views)

Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
For years people stare at me in the most creepy way, they don’t say anything they just stare and if I talk about it or complain they immediately stop staring and act like I’m saying bullshiit. But two years ago I discovered these latest herbal glowing creams people use these days and because things where going great for me financially I started buying these creams. At first I noticed on the very first day of usage that everyone immediately stopped staring at me. It was like a joke at first but almost a month using these creams my skin was literally like milk and everyone told me I was looking so fresh but the irony was ALL THE CREEPY STARES STOPPED!!! I didn’t understand what was happening because I expected the stares to get worse now that I looked so fresh but everybody started treating me like just a normal person, I mean people would stare at me before till I literally say things like “why u dey look me, do I know you” it was that bad but now everything was gone I would go out and everyone was minding their business. Months into using the creams I ran out of them since they got finished and I was too lazy to keep rubbing cream and my skin became dull again and the FUCKINGGG stares came back with full force! I think it’s a curse or something...I am so scared to be broke because then I cannot afford things that would make me look fresh and people will stare at me till I start acting insane. Why do I have to look fresh to have a normal humanly experience? Wtf is this? Now I have quickly gone to buy the glowing products again and everyone has started behaving normal without staring at me creepily because my skin at the moment looks so damm fresh. This is absurd, who else can relate to this weird experience?
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Aidejay(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Monkeys are superior to men in this: when a monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a monkey.
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Kayberg: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
In summary, you want us to ask after the name of the product and its cost price…
No one uses reverse psychology on me.
Unless I'm not in the mood to respond.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by illicit(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Chinehz(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:
In summary, you want us to ask after the name of the product and its cost price…
No one uses reverse psychology on me.
Unless I'm not in the mood to respond.
This one off me grin grin grin
Ko le work ba .....funny dude grin grin
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by HillaryNelo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Naija and there hustling mind. Milk body lol
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Nebulax: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prettydevil as a moniker name

That speaks much about you
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Benki003(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nebulax:
Prettydevil as a moniker name

That speaks much about you

This line has been used grin grin

Look for another one
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by bmdmix11: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
are u done.
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Pumpumking: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prettydevil:
For years people stare at me in the most creepy way, they don’t say anything they just stare and if I talk about it or complain they immediately stop staring and act like I’m saying bullshiit. But two years ago I discovered these latest herbal glowing creams people use these days and because things where going great for me financially I started buying these creams. At first I noticed on the very first day of usage that everyone immediately stopped staring at me. It was like a joke at first but almost a month using these creams my skin was literally like milk and everyone told me I was looking so fresh but the irony was ALL THE CREEPY STARES STOPPED!!! I didn’t understand what was happening because I expected the stares to get worse now that I looked so fresh but everybody started treating me like just a normal person, I mean people would stare at me before till I literally say things like “why u dey look me, do I know you” it was that bad but now everything was gone I would go out and everyone was minding their business. Months into using the creams I ran out of them since they got finished and I was too lazy to keep rubbing cream and my skin became dull again and the FUCKINGGG stares came back with full force! I think it’s a curse or something...I am so scared to be broke because then I cannot afford things that would make me look fresh and people will stare at me till I start acting insane. Why do I have to look fresh to have a normal humanly experience? Wtf is this? Now I have quickly gone to buy the glowing products again and everyone has started behaving normal without staring at me creepily because my skin at the moment looks so damm fresh. This is absurd, who else can relate to this weird experience?

angry
Re: Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? by Pumpumking: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prettydevil:

^^^story
So do u have yansh...size & weight plise? smiley

(1) (Reply)

...... / Why Do People Hate Gay? Is That Too Bad? Just Asking / Video Of A Man Fingering His Lover While On A Flight Goes Viral (18+ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.