Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate (25907 Views)

PDP Reinstates Kano State Exco, Approved Onu As Ebonyi State Chairman / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Niceman12(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
We northerners are with OUK

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Ogbeniomo: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
complexBoss12:

I wll stay away from the baseless argument ur looking for, I rather want to correct an impression.

We ar Igbo not Ibo. Ibo is wrong pronunciation by the British who have no gb in their alphabets.

have a gud nite, if u like.
please volume up, even the lgbo people make thesame mistake,how can u say l'm lbo person? instead of lgbo person, let me help u lgbos, for ur information i mean the indomie generation ,u re lgbos not lbos,but in other hand if u want to write lgbo as lbo then u must put fullstop under O
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Igboid: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
24SEVEN:
Oh God, don't let Igboid and Amarabae die from this news. Also my good friend Osagyefo.

No one takes Isiguzo and his clueless group serious in Igboland.
He was talking of SE presidency and then listed a Bini Ikwerre man first.
It shows how confused he is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by sweetgala(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
UdechiHD:
How many politicians do you Yoruba’s have that can pull crowd in the north and south? Now compare them to Igbo sons and you won’t say this nonsense again.

1. Compare Rochas/Kalu vs Tinubu/Aregbesola in the north. No be mouth.

2. Compare Okonjo-Iweala vs Adesina

3. Compare Peter Obi vs Yemi Osinbajo

4. Compare Ameachi vs Fashola

5. Compare Ken Nnamani vs Osoba

6. Compare Umahi vs Fayemi

Okorocha and Kalu combined with Peter Ibi , Ameachi and Ken Nnamani and Umahi do not have the political capacity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu when the wheel hits the road and that's a fact.

Peter Obi can not stand near Yemi Osibanjo whose credentials have sky rocketed since 2015 and is looking like the APC candidate come 2023.

Okonjo being a western apologist is on equal pegging to Adesina but she can depend on her western media friends to wash her less than admirable image after midwifing the country into a recession.

Osoba doesn't even involve in politics anymore he is satisfied to be called upon for elderly advice

Fashola is less of a politician than Ameachi and I doubt he'll ever enter into national elected office he doesn't seem to have the appetite and behaviors of a conventional politician.

Fayemi can't even win his LGA so I have nothing to say about that fellow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by oluwaahmed: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
inyenejo:
Ndi iberibe.
AMAECHI is not Igbo

Rotimi Amaechi, Rivers state governor, on Friday declared that he was Igbo and could speak the language while President Goodluck Jonathan whose other name is Azikiwe could not.

Speaking before a crowd of supporters at the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign in Aba, Abia state, Amaechi said: I am a bona fide Igbo man.

“My name is Amaechi, but President Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe cannot speak the Igbo language.”

“He says his name Ebele; let him speak Igbo and let us see.”
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by CheGuevara101(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
dumb pig.Ask the elder in Ur compound to tell u history.U"LL soon get kwashiorkor with protruding stomach and die like malnutrition goat

Everywhere you'll go people will drive you away with shouts, as they would at thieves.

Just Look at your useless tribal marks like that of Ologbo Iya Aliu.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by contigiency(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
A very good research by Isiguzo and his men. Any of the candidates is eminently qualified to have my vote, especially Dr Ogbonnaya Onu.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Igboid: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Yankee101:
Lol. Ameachi don penetrate igbo land
Later they'll say Ikwere is not igbo
When it suits them they become igbo

He penetrated no where.
Isiguzoro probably already collected money from Amaechi to release this useless article.

Amaechi should continue wasting his money on Isiguzoro and his likes. He will only irritate Ndiigbo more by insulting our sensibilities.

Amaechi is a Bini Ikwerre man, never Igbo.
But if he gives me money to publish that he is Igbo presidential candidate choice, I might as well collect my own share of the national cake from him, knowing that it changes nothing. No SEner sees Ikwerre as Igbo.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Geonigga(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
These set of youths must be high on codeine to have mentioned such rubbish in the public.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by madridsta007(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/16/2023-ohanaeze-others-name-amaechi-umahi-onu-as-best-presidential-candidates/

Rotimi is an Ikwerre man.

Ikwerre’s say they are not Igbos. Everyone must respect that. Ohanaeze has to respect their decision and leave Rotimi alone.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by madridsta007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
contigiency:
A very good research by Isiguzo and his men. Any of the candidates is eminently qualified to have my vote, especially Dr Ogbonnaya Onu.

The man that wants to build factories to make pencil?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Igboid: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Rotimi Amaechi, Rivers state governor, on Friday declared that he was Igbo and could speak the language while President Goodluck Jonathan whose other name is Azikiwe could not.

Speaking before a crowd of supporters at the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign in Aba, Abia state, Amaechi said: I am a bona fide Igbo man.

“My name is Amaechi, but President Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe cannot speak the Igbo language.”

“He says his name Ebele; let him speak Igbo and let us see.”

So if I declare I am Yoruba and can speak Yoruba tomorrow, I automatically become a Yoruba man and start to represent Yorubas even when my town and village people remain non Yoruba?

Are you alright at all?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Burruchaga71(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
emperor863:

You are not conversant with developments in Nigeria.

Why did Obi not step the soil of any of the nineteen northern states in 2019 electioneering campaign?

It may be hard for you to believe, but no serious minded political party would field an Igbo presidential candidate because that is an automatic failure. Nnamdi KANU has seen to that. None of the Igbo sons and daughters you mentioned above can not defeat their Yoruba counterparts because of so many reasons.

For Igbo to be politically relevant in Nigeria, a lot of bridges (which they burnt) have to be reconstructed through superb diplomacy.
. Trash as usual
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by chukwuibuipob: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Everywhere you'll go people will drive you away with shouts, as they would at thieves.

Just Look at your useless tribal marks like that of Ologbo Iya Aliu.
Fl@thead grin.Osulite cheesy. Yanmuri grin.Dey there dey eat Ur mama free reheated akpu plus sour ogbona.Nor go read Ur Waec book.Isi ewu
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Peppysco: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
These people are not even serious at all. To start with, the real Igbos do not even consider Abakaliki Igbos as true blodded brothers and sisters. I have been in a gathering where other Igbos told a guy from Ebonyi to his face that he's a half Igbo. Also, claiming Ameachi Rotimi to be from the region now is an attempt in the rubbish. Not too long ago, in the last election, the same Amaechi was called a bastard and shown the way out of the South-East map. But as faith will have it, the same rejected son has now become the Joseph of their household

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Amah70: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
and where is Peter Obi?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by emperor863(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Trash as usual

Present a contrary view that is not a thrash. Maybe you need to educate us why Obi did not step the soil of any of the nineteen northern states to campaign in an election he contested on a joint ticket with Atiku.

I repeat, no serious minded political party would field an Igbo presidential candidate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by CheGuevara101(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Fl@thead grin.Osulite cheesy. Yanmuri grin.Dey there dey eat Ur mama free reheated akpu plus sour ogbona.Nor go read Ur Waec book.Isi ewu

Look at this irredeemable OPONU! If care is not taken, you'll be the next person attempting suicide on third mainland bridge. Don't worry, I will be there cheering you up so that you'll jump into the lagoon fast fast. I will also be there when the Emergency response team will come to recover your miserable bloated body for disposal.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by CHIDOHSKI: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
When did Rotimi Amaechi become a South Easterner?

Abi na still same forced attachee thingy? grin
Your brain needs overhauling, who created the six geopolitical areas , is God?
U will still tell Ifeanyi Okowa that he is not Igbo because his state is South south geo political area. For your information more than 40% of Rivers State indigenes are ibos . Check Oyibo, Eche, Obiakpor, etc.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
complexBoss12:

I wll stay away from the baseless argument ur looking for, I rather want to correct an impression.

We ar Igbo not Ibo. Ibo is wrong pronunciation by the British who have no gb in their alphabets.

have a gud nite, if u like.

A B CH D E F G GB GH GW... and so on

Notice dia is no C, igbo language has no C, u can actually google d rest. I can't finish it bc it involves some signs n symbols.

for instance, if u watched d premier League, u wll notice dat Iheanacho added some signs to his name to enhance pronunciation.

Don't mind the Red Oil soup fool
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by ThePatriotic: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Must it be this same old politicians that kept us where we are today as a nation? Apart from Dave Umahi who builds strong and durable roads in Ebonyi, the others are desperate politicians with no plans for the country. We have young and vibrant Igbo sons like the former CBN G
governor, Chukwuma Soludo, Kingsley Morgalu amongst others. This old breed of politicians must be retired and new and young ones with fresh ideas elected.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and each time expecting a new result.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Germi9: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
hehehehehehe Igbos are unfortunately still not ready, such a pity

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
You people are mad in this country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by yaroyaro619(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Niceman12:
We northerners are with OUK
insha'Allah
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Misterdhee1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
UdechiHD:
Lol! Tinubu’s popularity ends in the SW! Pair him with Rochas or Kalu in the north and you'll understand the reality on ground.
Oga shut the f up. Rochas ko, Roger ni. You think presidency election is like una ward elections? Tinubu has more clouts than all of una old and new generation politicians combined. No go face your spare parts business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by chukwuibuipob: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Look at this irredeemable OPONU! If care is not taken, you'll be the next person attempting suicide on third mainland bridge. Don't worry, I will be there cheering you up so that you'll jump into the lagoon fast fast. I will also be there when the Emergency response team will come to recover your miserable bloated body for disposal.
Go count and arrange Ur expire gala plus Pepsi/lacasa in traffic tomorrow..I repeat,u'll hunt for lizards to feed and die like Ur forefathers. May vulture eat Ur skull join
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by CheGuevara101(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Go count and arrange Ur expire gala plus Pepsi/lacasa in traffic tomorrow..I repeat,u'll hunt for lizards to feed and die like Ur forefathers. May vulture eat Ur skull join

Everywhere you'll go people will drive you away with shouts, sticks and broken bottles, as they would at thieves.

Doubt me and see if I be a man of God

Born fool.....
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by don89(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
If not that Onu was a retired military man ,I would have raise his hands up but Nigerians are tired of old military leaders ,so let's give it to umahi. But you see if they want to give to an igboman ,with the way they have doing ,they will consider onu as their fellow military man.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by flyingpig: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Umahi might be a good candidate but no Anambra person can vote for him, Never. Peter Obi is our choice any day any time period...
He's not even in contention. Last time he contested he wants to be VP. Besides those group never mentioned him.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by fredpeter(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
And who are the modafuckers that decided on behalf of the entire youth
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:
Is Amaechi an Igbo or from any state in SE?

You people like attachee by force sha.. undecided

May be Yoruba should also claim he is from SW because of Rotimi in his names

Amechi is the one now claiming to be igbo. It's time for presidency and he is now telling all that ikwerre is igbo
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Briller: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thunder fire Amaechi. He has suddenly become Igbo. Onye oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shouts Of APC At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination - OBA / Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) / 2019 Elections: INEC Results Collation Process Not Transparent.. E. U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.