Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate (25908 Views)

PDP Reinstates Kano State Exco, Approved Onu As Ebonyi State Chairman / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by King44(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
slivertongue:
they can't compete with us. they better line up men with capacity
Moghalu dey there dem no pick....

They all picked mediocre
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Obaodunmorun162: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Igbo,you have to work for it other tribe work for it before they got it
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by missuzoma: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
LLobiorah:

Our child has gone mad again!!

Just tell your paymaster that all Ebonyi communities are ready to resist his land grabbing moves.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by domchike(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by onlygiddi: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
When did Rotimi Amaechi become a South Easterner?

Abi na still same forced attachee thingy? grin

Shut up , Amaechi which means "Do you know Tomorrow" do you know tomorrow . After the blood sucking muslims in the North and the Uk , Liberia and so many others fought Biafra , A lot of people where displaced and found new homes , also The political Marginazation south south and south east lol .. Igbo people make up at least 30% of porthacourt , Biafra Flag is hanged there , you can never be governor in Ph with igbo people , who born u .. Yes should i tell u of the story of ikwerw people..I am from PH and Asaba and i am a Full blooded Igbo ... thanks that i am not an Aboki oo choi allah forbid
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by ozoneboy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
SmartPolician:

Rotimi Amaechi will even represent Igbo interest than Moghalu. Moghalu is like another Rochas Okorocha, who begs to be accepted

On several forums, Amaechi has said he is an Igbo man and nobody can deny his igboness.

2023 is still far anyways, and I don't see the APC losing because they will rig the election. As a docile nation, nobody will say a word when they do.
All you guys calling Amaechi Igbo are very stupid,infact more than stupid,that is among almost 21million Igbo person you guys couldn't select one,You guys are big idiots
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by SmartPolician: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
ozoneboy:

All you guys calling Amaechi Igbo are very stupid,infact more than stupid,that is among almost 21million Igbo person you guys couldn't select one,You guys are big idiots

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by ozoneboy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
post=92907016:

Chibuke Amaechi is Igbo from Rivers state married to Judith Obiajulu Nwankwo from Enugukwu Anambra state, Amaechi from day one never deny his race, I know you Yorubas are trying so hard to smear Igbos but it end here, if APC give Amaechi presidential ticket we will support him fully, Igbo tribe doesn’t end in Southeast

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Amaechi

Check list of Igbo political figures, Chibuke Amaechi is well respected
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Igbo_people
You must be mad,I live in Rivers State,and I am from Imo State,You are very stupid to call Amaechi Igbo,please you guys should small respect for yourselfs
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Ngorbungor(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
UdechiHD:
Lol! Tinubu’s popularity ends in the SW! Pair him with Rochas or Kalu in the north and you'll understand the reality on ground.

Exactly, Rochas will beat tinubu in the north in a free and fear election, that is why they are trying to put clog on his wheels of progress
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

My bro, you don't know what is happening. I almost wanted to bring up this issue one day here on NL, but just donn't have the time. You see, some certain Ikwerre snakes that have been saying they are not igbos, because of 2023, they're now claiming igbo and even saying "compensate igbo/SOUTHSOUTH" by giving them Presidency. In other words, they want to find a way to collect a potential igbo presidency from south-east and at same time, from south-south. The snakes in question know themselves - 1 is in APC, while the other is in PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by LaboPolitics: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

helinues:
Is Amaechi an Igbo or from any state in SE?

You people like attachee by force sha.. undecided

May be Yoruba should also claim he is from SW because of Rotimi in his names

Take Saridon-P tablet 500million milligrams t.d.s, e go ease unu pains. grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by catherine1998: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:
Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Igbos treat ebonyi people as shit.

[s][/s]
Speak for your osu dominated state leave igbos alone, thief
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by oneeast3: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
catherine1998:
Speak for your osu dominated state leave igbos alone, thief
[/s]

It is a fact. Ebonyi people are cursed people. Ebonyi people are outcasts in igbo land. Useless good for nothing hooligans. Igbos rejected you illiterate miscreants .
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by ozoneboy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
post=92907016:

Chibuke Amaechi is Igbo from Rivers state married to Judith Obiajulu Nwankwo from Enugukwu Anambra state, Amaechi from day one never deny his race, I know you Yorubas are trying so hard to smear Igbos but it end here, if APC give Amaechi presidential ticket we will support him fully, Igbo tribe doesn’t end in Southeast

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Amaechi

Check list of Igbo political figures, Chibuke Amaechi is well respected
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Igbo_people
Lol,wonders shall never end
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Anambra1stS0n: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
ozoneboy:

You must be mad,I live in Rivers State,and I am from Imo State,You are very stupid to call Amaechi Igbo,please you guys should small respect for yourselfs
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by contigiency(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
don89:
If not that Onu was a retired military man ,I would have raise his hands up but Nigerians are tired of old military leaders ,so let's give it to umahi. But you see if they want to give to an igboman ,with the way they have doing ,they will consider onu as their fellow military man.

Oga, do your research well. Onu has never been to any military post not to talk of being a retired military man.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by contigiency(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
catherine1998:

Listen Oga, stop sounding like market woman, you see in a real sense no body has the capacity to determine or to decide that someone is not from where he/she is truly from, jokes can fly round no doubt but in the real sense no one can do that, in this context what is the template to determined who is half Igbo or who is real igbo so we can find out who is who, jst that some area in the east has a lot of stupid ppl that can only bark bt cant bite, ok let me ask you a question, so after he told the Abakaliki man about not been igbo why didnt he push him out of the meeting or de-register his name from what ever igbo forum that brought the gathering if he is man enough, you see some ppl bcus of their insecurity always settle for name callin to bully others but I think you guys should try another means bcus this style does not hold water

You are the true son of your father.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by B2B5000: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amaechi is not an Igbo man. Ohanaeze should have some sense. Amaechi is an Ikwerre man. That is South South.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by zudozz: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
No be only Amaechi.......Amaechi my Preek!
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by catherine1998: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:
[s][/s]

It is a fact. Ebonyi people are cursed people. Ebonyi people are outcasts in igbo land. Useless good for nothing hooligans. Igbos rejected you illiterate miscreants .
Osu, take it easy on your self, I know you are in pains bcus of the fact that you are an osu, see it is no one's fault, is jst the way most of you in that state were born, it is even worst that even with your stolen money you still cant change it, secondly, btwn a state that is famous in criminality & a state that is relatively saint which of this will wise ppl of igboland reject, I doubt if you can answer right bcus a child of a harlot like you will never have capacity to think right, Idiot
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by oneeast3: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hahahaha

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Ebonyi people are inferior igbos. Ebonyi people migrated from Chad. All the armed robbers in igbo land are ebonyi people, they hawk in the day and enter armed robbery at night.

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Ebonyi people are equally slaves to Anambra, that's why there are more ebonyi people living in Anambra than ebonyi people living in ebonyi. Ebonyi people are cursed people.

[s]
catherine1998:
Osu, take it easy on your self, I know you are in pains bcus of the fact that you are an osu, see it is no one's fault, is jst the way most of you in that state were born, it is even worst that even with your stolen money you still cant change it, secondly, btwn a state that is famous in criminality & a state that is relatively saint which of this will wise ppl of igboland reject, I doubt if you can answer right bcus a child of a harlot like you will never have capacity to think right, Idiot
[/s]
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by oneeast3: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Peppysco:
These people are not even serious at all. To start with, the real Igbos do not even consider Abakaliki Igbos as true blodded brothers and sisters. I have been in a gathering where other Igbos told a guy from Ebonyi to his face that he's a half Igbo. Also, claiming Ameachi Rotimi to be from the region now is an attempt in the rubbish. Not too long ago, in the last election, the same Amaechi was called a bastard and shown the way out of the South-East map. But as faith will have it, the same rejected son has now become the Joseph of their household

Hahahaha

This is a statement of fact. Ebonyi people regarded by the igbos as awusa. Most times awusa has more value than ebonyi people in igbo land.

Even ebonyi governor knows that ebonyi people are 2nd class igbos. See what he said below. Catherine1998 over to you cheesy

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by 24SEVEN: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:
Hahahaha

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Ebonyi people are inferior igbos. Ebonyi people migrated from Chad. All the armed robbers in igbo land are ebonyi people, they hawk in the day and enter armed robbery at night.

Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Ebonyi people are equally slaves to Anambra, that's why there are more ebonyi people living in Anambra than ebonyi people living in ebonyi. Ebonyi people are cursed people.

[s][/s]

Na wah oh. Wetin Ebonyi people do you nah. How can you refer to free citizens of Nigeria as slaves. This is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please Chibuike Amaechi is not an igbo man...

Secondly, Isiguzoro from Abia state is a maniac, nobody from axis always have their senses intact....Just look at Nnamdi kanu again, another hyper-maniac...they have no bearings..

Also Amaechi in Ikwerre means God's favour..and not Igbo as people were meant to believe.

Abia state do all round psychiatric check for her citizens..

We all know they are all Ikwerre by proxy.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by catherine1998: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:

Hahahaha

This is a statement of fact. Ebonyi people regarded by the igbos as awusa. Most times awusa has more value than ebonyi people in igbo land.

Even ebonyi governor knows that ebonyi people are 2nd class igbos. See what he said below. Catherine1998 over to you cheesy
You see the problem is that most of you in that osu/Igala state anambra has either armed rubber as a father or a Harlot as a mother, & with this type of parents you will find very difficult to read with proper understanding, the Gov. said treated as, not that they are, there is a big difference btwn AS & IS in a statement, someone can be treated as a QUEEN but she is not a QUEEN, JESUS was treated as no body but he is the messiah, I know your father don thief money yes, your mother de sell her TOTO jst to train you we know that one, now go to school no you wont, you prefer to go & buy certificate, keep disgracing your self, osu ppl
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by oneeast3: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Catherine1998, ebonyi people are barbaric animals. Ebonyi people are slaves in igbo land. Igbos treat ebonyi people as shit. Ebonyi people are cursed. All these are facts.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Zionman24: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
People crazy . Amechi who confessed that, nothing wrong for Nigeria to be taken over by China.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by catherine1998: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2020
oneeast3:
Catherine1998, ebonyi people are barbaric animals. Ebonyi people are slaves in igbo land. Igbos treat ebonyi people as shit. Ebonyi people are cursed. All these are facts.
I can hear your cry from where Im now, but thats not enough I want you to use River Niger bcus that is where osu like you belong, let me inform you, Im sure you hardly travel out of that your erosion raped state, you see there is no part of igboland that has the capacity to maltreat Great Ebonyi ppl, you know why? we are WARRIORS of repute, what you ppl do in that your osu land, is a clear manifestation of your insecurity, so much insecurity in your heart, your forefathers did it to ANIOMA ppl that made them out of ignorant claim they are no longer igbos, your fathers again did to WAWA/NSUKKA ppl, late Chief C.C ONOH was a wittness, jst to mention bt few, you abuse every igbo group jst bcus of your insecurity, the irony of it is that, it is your state that has the highest numbers of osu in igboland, again, your state is about the only state in igboland that has a northern tribe(Igala) as her Indigene, yet you are making noise, anyway the simple question is, why is osu/Igala state of anambra so much afraid of other igbos?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Fabulousl0l(m): 12:48am On Aug 18, 2020
oneeast3:

Hahahaha

Are you not tired of this?
For how long will you continue like this?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Fabulousl0l(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2020
catherine1998:

I can hear your cry from where Im now, but thats not enough I want you to use River Niger bcus that is where osu like you belong, let me inform you, Im sure you hardly travel out of that your erosion raped state, you see there is no part of igboland that has the capacity to maltreat Great Ebonyi ppl, you know why? we are WARRIORS of repute, what you ppl do in that your osu land, is a clear manifestation of your insecurity, so much insecurity in your heart, your forefathers did it to ANIOMA ppl that made them out of ignorant claim they are no longer igbos, your fathers again did to WAWA/NSUKKA ppl, late Chief C.C ONOH was a wittness, jst to mention bt few, you abuse every igbo group jst bcus of your insecurity, the irony of it is that, it is your state that has the highest numbers of osu in igboland, again, your state is about the only state in igboland that has a northern tribe(Igala) as her Indigene, yet you are making noise, anyway the simple question is, why is osu/Igala state of anambra so much afraid of other igbos?

What's you people problem in this life?
Are you proud of what you just type?
Please let love lead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shouts Of APC At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination - OBA / Wike Is Constructing Judge's Quarters In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) / 2019 Elections: INEC Results Collation Process Not Transparent.. E. U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.