Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate (25909 Views)

PDP Reinstates Kano State Exco, Approved Onu As Ebonyi State Chairman / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by biggie73(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Which Amaechi?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by osusuallstars: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Based on performance , Umahi Dave is the best among them
He has been tested .
Moghalu has not been tested with power before and uncertain what his outcome will be .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by MrBONE2(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Kiddo01:
let's watch out
grin

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Dedetwo(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're definitely on motion to end up wretched like your ancestors.

This is the same thing they did during their time and now you're replicating it with reckless abandon.

Only a delusional fool does not realize time changes. I guess your ancestors would have fought on the side of Jihadists with current prevailing circumstances in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Dedetwo(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Twinmama:
Restructure this damn nation and let's do regional government, each region can choose a f**k in g f**l they want .period!

The term, restructure, as associated with Nigeria is a pure lazy man's apology. I pray for total and unconditional disintegration.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by costandi(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:
Is Amaechi an Igbo or from any state in SE?

You people like attachee by force sha.. undecided

May be Yoruba should also claim he is from SW because of Rotimi in his names
Amechi attends and plays roles in Ohaneze functions as an Igbo man. If he sees himself to be Igbo, why would you think otherwise?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by RichBoy247: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
Please is this a joke?
We have credible indigbos like Kingsley Moghalu
Great yoruba men like Adesina
Not all these old rags and looters

Kingsley Moghalu is a thief. He was one of CBN deputy governors when Goatluck Jonaddaft sacked Sanusi Lamido. Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves were looting our treasury. Sanusi Lamido was screaming and shouting but his deputies including Kingsley Moghalu kept quiet because they(CBN Executives) were stealing their bits as Goatluck and his gang were looting.

So when Goatluck Jonaddaft sacked Sanusi Lamido, Kingsley Moghalu and his group in the CBN were happy.

Go to the idiot Kingsley Moghalu and tell him that I said this and ask the thief to defend himself

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Alday: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2020
You can install the Igbo Language on your android keyboard (I use SwiftKey though) and type away with the correct spellings.

Here's a screenshot on my phone
complexBoss12:

We ar Igbo not Ibo. Ibo is wrong pronunciation by the British who have no gb in their alphabets.

have a gud nite, if u like.

A B CH D E F G GB GH GW... and so on

Notice dia is no C, igbo language has no C, u can actually google d rest. I can't finish it bc it involves some signs n symbols.

for instance, if u watched d premier League, u wll notice dat Iheanacho added some signs to his name to enhance pronunciation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by BabaRamota1980: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2020
the Arrowhead of the Merger of three Political parties that formed APC

Lets stop this before omoibo copy and paste the lie everywhere. Onu was not the arrowhead of APC merger.

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Anago55: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Kingsley Moghalu is a thief. He was one of CBN deputy governors when Goatluck Jonaddaft sacked Sanusi Lamido. Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves were looting our treasury. Sanusi Lamido was screaming and shouting but his deputies including Kingsley Moghalu kept quiet because they(CBN Executives) were stealing their bits as Goatluck and his gang were looting.

So when Goatluck Jonaddaft sacked Sanusi Lamido, Kingsley Moghalu and his group in the CBN were happy.

Go to the idiot Kingsley Moghalu and tell him that I said this and ask the thief to defend himself
. To you in all honesty, please who is not a thief in Igbo land?

any exception?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Anago55: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Lets stop this before omoibo copy and paste the lie everywhere. Onu was not the arrowhead of APC merger.

. metaphysical, the self appointed minister of Igbo affairs

Weldon sir, you are doing well

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2020
RichBoy247:

Is that all?
So Tinubu is not a thief?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Anambra1stS0n: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:
Is Amaechi an Igbo or from any state in SE?

You people like attachee by force sha.. undecided

May be Yoruba should also claim he is from SW because of Rotimi in his names

Simplyleo:
When did Rotimi Amaechi become a South Easterner?

Abi na still same forced attachee thingy? grin

Chibuke Amaechi is Igbo from Rivers state married to Judith Obiajulu Nwankwo from Enugukwu Anambra state, Amaechi from day one never deny his race, I know you Yorubas are trying so hard to smear Igbos but it end here, if APC give Amaechi presidential ticket we will support him fully, Igbo tribe doesn’t end in Southeast

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Amaechi

Check list of Igbo political figures, Chibuke Amaechi is well respected
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Igbo_people

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Propsvilla(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
Please is this a joke?
I really love the way Amechi works, that man has really proven to us that he can deliver. Umahi is also a good choice. As for onu, I only know him as a very quiet politician.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by mrkia(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2020
What about Ffk or, I mean Fayose??....lol
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Aghaclem67: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2020
They forget Okwute Peter Obi, the most qualified candidate to lead this country. grin grin grin
Abouwaza:
Please is this a joke?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by LLobiorah: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2020
missuzoma:
Umahi paid some clowns to come and hold a meeting at Abakaliki and someone is taking that serious?
Umahi is a land grabber, looter and ritualist! He's moving through communities in Ebonyi trying to steal huge plots of land for his personal use and for giving out to Fulanis in case that is given to him as a condition for winning favours from the north.

Our child has gone mad again!!
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by xest(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Look at the old men we put as ohaneze. Will south south ppl include an igbo man as a candidate if power is zoned to them? I'm tired of this our elites in the South east.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by ThatFairGuy: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
UdechiHD:
How many politicians do you Yoruba’s have that can pull crowd in the north and south? Now compare them to Igbo sons and you won’t say this nonsense again.

1. Compare Rochas/Kalu vs Tinubu/Aregbesola in the north. No be mouth.

2. Compare Okonjo-Iweala vs Adesina

3. Compare Peter Obi vs Yemi Osinbajo

4. Compare Ameachi vs Fashola

5. Compare Ken Nnamani vs Osoba

6. Compare Umahi vs Fayemi
[/s]
INCONSEQUENTIAL

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by ThatFairGuy: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
post=92907016:

Chibuke Amaechi is Igbo from Rivers state married to Judith Obiajulu Nwankwo from Enugukwu Anambra state, Amaechi from day one never deny his race, I know you Yorubas are trying so hard to smear Igbos but it end here, if APC give Amaechi presidential ticket we will support him fully, Igbo tribe doesn’t end in Southeast

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Amaechi

Check list of Igbo political figures, Chibuke Amaechi is well respected
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Igbo_people
[/s]
Your people has already rejected the Ikweres. There are threads about them here on NL where they lambastes them. Amar.abae and co has thread about how Ikweres aren't Igbos already

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Rotmaxx(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2020
what about kwarans and okun people in kogi state, wil u say they are not Yoruba's because they are nt in southwest?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by oneeast3: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Igbos treat ebonyi people as shit.

[s]
catherine1998:

Listen Oga, stop sounding like market woman, you see in a real sense no body has the capacity to determine or to decide that someone is not from where he/she is truly from, jokes can fly round no doubt but in the real sense no one can do that, in this context what is the template to determined who is half Igbo or who is real igbo so we can find out who is who, jst that some area in the east has a lot of stupid ppl that can only bark bt cant bite, ok let me ask you a question, so after he told the Abakaliki man about not been igbo why didnt he push him out of the meeting or de-register his name from what ever igbo forum that brought the gathering if he is man enough, you see some ppl bcus of their insecurity always settle for name callin to bully others but I think you guys should try another means bcus this style does not hold water
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by magzey: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2020
After which you will accept dollars to vote a northerner. Mtheeeww
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Anambra1stS0n: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Your people has already rejected the Ikweres. There are threads about them here on NL where they lambastes them. Amar.abae and co has thread about how Ikweres aren't Igbos already
You guys are only fooling yourselves on nairaland when the time come it will clear for your eyes
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Anambra1stS0n: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:

[s][/s]
I guess the 3rd class only exist in your brain

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by 35824L: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
akdjr:
The best candidate for southeast are Bright Opocha aka Basket mouth, Rugged Man, Peter Okoye aka Mr P, Paul Okoye Aka Rudeboy any name different from the above make southeast presidential ambition a pipe dream.
cheesygringrin You have given the weary Iboes a way out.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Glorymax: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Dreamers and errand boys. By the time you all wake up from your dreams, you'll realise you've been scammed. Bunch of Fulani slaves.

There's no governance in this failed country. Just over one year after taking oath of office, the politicians start skimming for election of over two years ahead. Where's the time to focus on developmental drives? While the said youths keep following sheepishly. No wonder they're called Lazy Youth.

Those at the corridors of power today has been there all through their youthful years, and they refuse to leave the stage. What are they teaching the young ones?

Meanwhile, I don't believe in Nigeria again. I stand on total dismantling of the structure
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by lopezoraclenet(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2020
KANU has not spoken yet...so keep kwiyet.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Emekankwoka(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2020
All I know is that none of this men is capable of being the president.
Peter Obi is 1000 times better than all this political harlots.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by Anago55: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:

[s][/s]
. Agbero park
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate by sweetgala(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sunnyja:
Okonjo Iweala midwifed us into recession and your sister Kemi took us out of recession. Clap for yourself.

Kemi didn't do such we are still in a recession. Go and look at the Nigerian economy from 2013 onwards. Okonjo even said it publicly that Nigeria was heading for a recession, it is general knowledge that PDP government didn't do enough to diversify the economy she even made it known in her book her only difference being "it was dangerous to go against corrupt tendencies"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu / Buhari’s ‘Violence’ Comment In Zamfara A Joke - Campaign Council / Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.