Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive (1090 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by ElasticStone(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
My advice to guys is that they should run away from any lady that says she hates stingy guys. Run away at lightening speed. Real niggas will understand why grin

Actually it is normal to hate stingy and self-centred people. I hate them with passion and don't keep them as friends...gender notwithstanding.

Every reasonable person hates stingy people. When ever I come across a stingy fellow, I don't need to call them out. I only avoid interactions with such. Most decent and well mannered people don't need to point out traits that they dislike in a person. They have a mental note of it and whenever they observe in a person things they don't like, the simply eject the person from their friendship cabinet.

But when a lady needs to specifically mention or vocalise (especially with an aggressive tone) that she hates stingy people, she actually means she hates people that will not give her access to their mumu button for unrestricted lamina flow of bank resources.

This is tested and trusted fact. 100% verified grin cheesy cheesy

Cc: farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin grin grin

Their fada

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by yomi007k(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Anybody has the right to hate whatever they want...it is no business of mine.
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
ElasticStone:
My advice to guys is that they should run away from any lady that says she hates stingy guys. Run away at lightening speed. Real niggas will understand why grin

Actually it is normal to hate stingy and self-centred people. I hate them with passion and don't keep them as friends...gender notwithstanding.

Every reasonable person hates stingy people. When ever I come across a stingy fellow, I don't need to call them out. I only avoid interactions with such. Most decent and well mannered people don't need to point out traits that they dislike in a person. They have a mental note of it and whenever they observe in a person things they don't like, the simply eject the person from their friendship cabinet.

But when a lady needs to specifically mention or vocalise (especially with an aggressive tone) that she hates stingy people, she actually means she hates people that will not give her access to their mumu button for unrestricted lamina flow of bank resources.

This is tested and trusted fact. 100% verified grin cheesy cheesy

Cc: farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala, mynd44

i fully disagree with your above description of stingy people...

but hey lets look into the matter:
- are you claiming that its wrong for a person to be CAREFUL with his/her money?
- are you claiming that a person does NOT have the right any longer to do what they choose with their hard earned money?!
- are you saying that because someone is broke, instead of fixing their sorry lives, people who are careful with their money should now use THEIR OWN MONEY to fulfill what that broke person couldnt do (because they were careless with their own money)?!?!?
- what i find amazing here is people who look down on stingy people AND/OR think they can have an opinion on how someone should spend their money, as if your opinion matters MORE than that person's own. WANDAFUL!!!!

a broke person has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to demand shiit from anyone. make your own money and do what you please with it.

as for women who call men stingy, we all know why they do it.... to hurt that person's ego because the majority of donkeys out there would try to prove her wrong by splashing money on her deluded self.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by ElasticStone(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree with your above description of stingy people...

but hey lets look into the matter:
- are you claiming that its wrong for a person to be CAREFUL with his/her money?
- are you claiming that a person does NOT have the right any longer to do what they choose with their hard earned money?!
- are you saying that because someone is broke, instead of fixing their sorry lives, people who are careful with their money should now use THEIR OWN MONEY to fulfill what that broke person couldnt do (because they were careless with their own money)?!?!?
- what i find amazing here is people who look down on stingy people AND/OR think they can have an opinion on how someone should spend their money, as if your opinion matter MORE than that person's own.

a broke person has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to demand shiit from anyone. make your own money and do what you please with it.

as for women who call men stingy, we all know why they do it.... to hurt that person's ego because the majority of donkeys out there would try to prove her wrong by splashing money on her deluded self.

There is a fine line between being careful and being stingy. The latter is selfish, while the former is financially prudent.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
ElasticStone:
There is a fine line between been careful and being stingy. The latter is selfish, while the former is financially prudent.

bwaaaah!! "selfish" for doing what you desire with your own hard earned money!?!?!? see how you are talking as if you have any claim to another person's wallet?!?!

a man will work and save his own money (for whatever plan he has in his life), while women/strangers will use theirs for nonsense rubbish under the sun, and then some women will now come into this man's life and "demand" that this man do what she thinks is right with his hard earned money. WANDAFUL!!!!

pls rephrase that to: SELFISH is the person who foolishly thinks that another person's money is theirs. the minute you think you have any right to decide where the fine line starts and stop for others, is the minute you have lost the plot on life.

NEWSFLASH: if you are hungry, go buy your own food... brazilian hair?! get it the same way you did before you met that dude....and if you have financial problems, go ask your father!

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaah!! "selfish" for doing what you desire with your own hard earned money!?!?!? see how you are talking as if you have any claim to another person's wallet?!?!

a man will work and save his own money (for whatever plan he has in his life), while women/strangers will use theirs for nonsense rubbish under the sun, and then some women will now come into this man's life and "demand" that this man do what she thinks is right with his hard earned money. WANDAFUL!!!!

pls rephrase that to: SELFISH is the person who foolishly thinks that another person's money is theirs. the minute you think you have any right to decide where the fine line starts and stop for others, is the minute you have lost the plot on life.

NEWSFLASH: if you are hungry, go buy your own food... brazilian hair?! get it the same way you did before you met that dude....and if you have financial problems, go ask your father!

Bros why you too wicked naa.. grin grin
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by ElasticStone(m): 1:10am On Aug 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You are making a point. Unfortunately, you are looking at a multifaceted case from one angle only.

Don't confuse the subject matter for obligation. You have no obligation to give to people but you can be stingy (in its real sense of word) depending on the scenario....definately not like the one you painted above.

Let's assume we are not talking about our entitled naija babes.

Let's assume you were passing by and you see lalasticlala short of N50 to complete his money for amala from mama iya Basira and you have enough money for like 5 coolers of amala in your pocket...say your daily meal allowance from office. You have every right to to with hold help because it is your money but you are actually a very stingy person in this case if u actually do. Even me as guy man sef no go relate with person like you cause you will not help me when in need. If everyone adopts this mindset, you might not even be where you are today.
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59am On Aug 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Let's assume you were passing by and you see lalasticlala short of N50 to complete his money for amala from mama iya Basira and you have enough money for like 5 coolers of amala in your pocket...say your daily meal allowance from office. You have every right to to with hold help because it is your money but you are actually a very stingy person in this case if u actually do. Even me as guy man sef no go relate with person like you cause you will not help me when in need. If everyone adopts this mindset, you might not even be where you are today.

sadly, AGAIN, you are selfishly looking at the issue your own way. regardless of how much money you have counted in MY pocket, i can do what i desire with it, and there is nothing wrong with it. if the above story happens, i will BORROW the money to Lala and expect to be repaid IN FULL, but i certainly wouldnt "give" him the money, as if money grew on trees.

you see, the above is the whole bloody difference here... these people who are quick to call others "stingy", dont do it because the person refused to borrow them the money, they do so because they EXPECTED TO RECEIVE FREE MONEY!

april2018:
Bros why you too wicked naa.. grin grin

lol bro, as the chairman of the "MONEY DOESNT GROW ON TREES" association, believe me when i say:"the minute you make someone believe they can get free money from you, is the day your friendship with that person will be over."

today is chop money, tomorrow, transport fare, after tomorrow brazilian hair, the week after school fees, then next month, rent money... and guess what? after giving her money during all this time, the day you now refuse, na that time they will call you wicked or stingy (while forgetting all you have done for them in the past). ungrateful bunch of beggars!
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 17, 2020
guys should stop using money to impress or make a girl fall in love with him
when u start using money to bribe a girl to get her attention she will use it against u
simple
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 17, 2020
april2018:
grin grin grin

Their fada
warrisdis? shocked @ the uploaded pix
dem don collect this one destiny

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by ElasticStone(m): 2:54am On Aug 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, AGAIN, you are selfishly looking at the issue your own way. regardless of how much money you have counted in MY pocket, i can do what i desire with it, and there is nothing wrong with it. if the above story happens, i will BORROW the money to Lala and expect to be repaid IN FULL, but i certainly wouldnt "give" him the money, as if money grew on trees.

you see, the above is the whole bloody difference here... these people who are quick to call others "stingy", dont do it because the person refused to borrow them the money, they do so because they EXPECTED TO RECEIVE FREE MONEY!

lol bro, as the chairman of the "MONEY DOESNT GROW ON TREES" association, believe me when i say:"the minute you make someone believe they can get free money from you, is the day your friendship with that person will be over."

today is chop money, tomorrow, transport fare, after tomorrow brazilian hair, the week after school fees, then next mont, pay her rent... and guess what? after giving her money during all this time, the day you now refuse, na that time they will call you wicked or stingy (while forgetting all you have done for them in the past). ungrateful bunch of beggars!

This guy...looks like I will need to inject the point into your head through another special means grin

No one is saying anyone is entitled to your resources...you have every right to what you have earned. Abeg, take like 2 mins to allow this statement seep in your your brain before proceeding to the next paragraph.

Now, when you have surplus, and you have the capacity to help another that genuinely needs from you and you withhold help, even when part of the surplus will not detract marginally from you, then the term for such action is stinginess. It does not matter whether you were obligated to give or not. Whether stinginess is a good thing by you or not is another issue which I do not want to debate...afterall, morality could be proven to be relative.

But nonetheless, I must not fail to say that the premises of argument no follow at all... Sorry bro, but that's the truth. The entire summation of the premises on which your argument is built on is that the word "stingy" should not exist. Look at it well, that's what it means. Else, prove me wrong by defining what stinginess is to you with a clear illustration. grin

Note: we are all aware that the word stinginess has been abused by people with entitlement mentalilty. I am not referring to this type. angry
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by Stylishcone(m): 3:20am On Aug 17, 2020
I dont totally agree with MrBrownJay1 even though he made some points but I am on the side of op. You see a stingy person is a stingy person is a selfish person and also triples as a self-centered person, if he does not have this attributes then he is not a stingy person he is only prudent in spending which means discipline with his cash which is good.

@MrBrownJay1 pls note this anybody can be broke or go broke, inside life can happen, circumstances can come into the equation that is beyond your control so I want us to take it easy on broke people they didn't commit any crime.I don't like when people hit on broke people too much I just hate it cos I was once there the only issue here is been broke, lazy with an entitlement mentality.

You see a stingy person always wants to take and take from others but doesn't want to give that makes him self centered and selfish and we all know the equation must balance were there is a recieving there must be a giving. That is were most women stand, they only understand the concept of receiving hence the practical definition of stinginess, a man can also be stingy but stinginess especially with cash it's a character highly known to be associated with women. Most stingy women apart from being self centered and selfish branded it entitlement mentality and as we know there are no entitlement in titles you just have to earn it. For example, you are a pastor does not entitle you to respect you just have to earn it.So because you are a woman with yansh and breast does not entiles you to anybody's money, pls don't bring sex to this discuss, except you are selling it.

They call men stingy cos they know that most men have issue with ego and in trying to prove them wrong they get what they want initially, they will brand it " he get monkey hand ", that same woman will never give you a dime if you go broke, here comes the self centeredness & selfishness that is tied with her stinginess couple with entitlement mentality.

Meaning she is the only one worthy of getting from you and not the other way round, hence the common phrase" Your money is our money while my money is my money ".

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by Stylishcone(m): 3:27am On Aug 17, 2020
lefulefu:
warrisdis? shocked @ the uploaded pix
dem don collect this one destiny
see bro that case in the pic above can happen it doesn't mean the man is a simp or low life, your wife can be so tired after going through the market pricing and buying stuff under the sun for hours and also running after bus to get home. This can really take a toll on her. So you can do that once in a while.

The issue here is when she makes it a point of duty at all times and she now takes it for granted always lying down or watching telemundo and expecting already cooked meal to be in the kitchen.

Then you have to change it for her and nik it in the bud quickly before it escalates.
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by mumumugu(m): 3:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Their Choice,y is it paining you
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by ignoreme: 4:03am On Aug 17, 2020
OP is saying what everyone knows already just to pepper Nairaland feminists and feel good.

I'm not complaining though.
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
This guy...looks like I will need to inject the point into your head through another special means grin

No one is saying anyone is entitled to your resources...you have every right to what you have earned. Abeg, take like 2 mins to allow this statement seep in your your brain before proceeding to the next paragraph.

i fully disagree... the minute you call someone stingy, you have automatically made plans for that person's money... and when they refuse to pay for whatever plans you made, you turn on them and call them stingy/selfish etc without even remotely asking yourself why that person doesnt want to be part of your issues. here lies the main issue: who are you to expect ANYONE to do what "you" desire with THEIR money?! how do you know if i am not saving to get married to the love of my life? how do you know if i am not saving to open my own biz? being prudent with money means that you will make sacrifices in your life in order to attain your own life goals... and then you guys will then come and make plans upon that dude's own money with no care in the world. haba!!!!

Now, when you have surplus, and you have the capacity to help another that genuinely needs from you and you withhold help, even when part of the surplus will not detract marginally from you, then the term for such action is stinginess. It does not matter whether you were obligated to give or not. Whether stinginess is a good thing by you or not is another issue which I do not want to debate...afterall, morality could be proven to be relative.

thats because you "assume" that the surplus (aka the money a person has saved by making life sacrifices) should be spent for your own desires, while this person is cutting corners in order to do without that same pleasure. come on!

But nonetheless, I must not fail to say that the premises of argument no follow at all... Sorry bro, but that's the truth. The entire summation of the premises on which your argument is built on is that the word "stingy" should not exist. Look at it well, that's what it means. Else, prove me wrong by defining what stinginess is to you with a clear illustration. grin

dont get me wrong, i am not saying that the word stingy shouldnt exist, i am just saying that the word stingy shouldnt be viewed as something "wrong/bad", like you guys are trying to make it look. i am just saying that there is nothing wrong with refusing to dash money to people (as if you were Dangote) but i am simply saying that, if someone needs to BORROW money then they should say exactly that AND make sure they let you know when/how they will repay you back your hard earned cash (and certainly not expect free money).

Note: we are all aware that the word stinginess has been abused by people with entitlement mentality. I am not referring to this type.

sadly, you are abusing the word, you are abusing/imposing on people's kindness, you are enforcing your own desire unto others, as if it would be wrong to say no to someone, simply because you have money saved. this entitlement mentality has got to stop. live your life and let others live theirs.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Stylishcone:
@MrBrownJay1 pls note this anybody can be broke or go broke, inside life can happen, circumstances can come into the equation that is beyond your control so I want us to take it easy on broke people they didn't commit any crime.I don't like when people hit on broke people too much I just hate it cos I was once there the only issue here is been broke, lazy with an entitlement mentality.

You see a stingy person always wants to take and take from others but doesn't want to give that makes him self centered and selfish and we all know the equation must balance were there is a recieving there must be a giving. That is were most women stand, they only understand the concept of receiving hence the practical definition of stinginess, a man can also be stingy but stinginess especially with cash it's a character highly known to be associated with women. Most stingy women apart from being self centered and selfish branded it entitlement mentality and as we know there are no entitlement in titles you just have to earn it. For example, you are a pastor does not entitle you to respect you just have to earn it.So because you are a woman with yansh and breast does not entiles you to anybody's money, pls don't bring sex to this discuss, except you are selling it.

They call men stingy cos they know that most men have issue with ego and in trying to prove them wrong they get what they want initially, they will brand it " he get monkey hand ", that same woman will never give you a dime if you go broke, here comes the self centeredness & selfishness that is tied with her stinginess couple with entitlement mentality.

Meaning she is the only one worthy of getting from you and not the other way round, hence the common phrase" Your money is our money while my money is my money ".

a stingy person just want to be able to make his own decisions when it comes to HIS OWN MONEY... and is very prudent on how he spends his hard earned money! deluded people are the ones who dont know how hard it is to make money, but quick to know how to SPEND money (that aint theirs)

bro, as much as nobody is looking down on broke people, we have to focus on them because thats the exact same people who will call someone stingy when they dont dash them money. i mean, if that person wasnt broke, why would they make plans on "your" money?!?! if they had money of their own, they would pay for whatever they are seeking stingy people to buy for them. can you imagine the insult?!?!?

so the person is broke, they need money for whatever BS, i say i cant help them (for whatever reason, since these narrow minded people dont care) and i should give them money, instead of paying for my father's bill at the hospital, for example??!?! these people are selfishly making plans on people's money without for one second asking/caring if that person does have some life issues of their own to solve. they see the money and automatically believe that it should be spent on THEIR problem.
***spit on floor***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by ElasticStone(m): 5:03am On Aug 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree... the minute you call someone stingy, you have automatically made plans for that person's money... and when they refuse to pay for whatever plans you made, you turn on them and call them stingy/selfish etc without even remotely asking yourself why that person doesnt want to be part of your issues. here lies the main issue: who are you to expect ANYONE to do what "you" desire with THEIR money?! how do you know if i am not saving to get married to the love of my life? how do you know if i am not saving to open my own biz? being prudent with money means that you will make sacrifices in your life in order to attain your own life goals... and then you guys will then come and make plans upon that dude's own money with no care in the world. haba!!!!

thats because you "assume" that the surplus (aka the money a person has saved by making life sacrifices) should be spent for your own desires, while this person is cutting corners in order to do without that same pleasure. come on!

dont get me wrong, i am not saying that the word stingy shouldnt exist, i am just saying that the word stingy shouldnt be viewed as something "wrong/bad", like you guys are trying to make it look. i am just saying that there is nothing wrong with refusing to dash money to people (as if you were Dangote) but i am simply saying that, if someone needs to BORROW money then they should say exactly that AND make sure they let you know when/how they will repay you back your hard earned cash (and certainly not expect free money).

sadly, you are abusing the word, you are abusing/imposing on people's kindness, you are enforcing your own desire unto others, as if it would be wrong to say no to someone, simply because you have money saved. this entitlement mentality has got to stop. live your life and let others live theirs.

You like to beat about the bush. Out of the multitude of all you wrote, the only response needed was the bolded.

In order words, stinginess should be seen in a positive light and everyone should be stingy in its real sense of word. Very interesting cheesy
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42am On Aug 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
You like to beat about the bush. Out of the multitude of all you wrote, the only response needed was the bolded.

In order words, stinginess should be seen in a positive light and everyone should be stingy in its real sense of word. Very interesting cheesy

there is beauty/positive in being stingy... a stingy man will be a great husband saving money for the family. a stingy man will not waste money foolishly, and if his wife wants to spend lavishly, then let her spend her own money for such extravagant lifestyle... but whoever works for his money, let them decide what to do with it (even if Jide is hungry).
Re: My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive by skywalker240(m): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2020
I agree with your last paragraph.

that girl who created that avoid stingy guys thread (i beleive her moniker is shugavèe)

they are just bitter that they finding it hard to see men who has a "mumu button" as you termed it.

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Caught Sucking Cock Of A Black Man In A Car [watch Video] / See The Instagram Celebrity Who Said That She Is Not Happy With Her Big Boobs / When She Says She Is Not Ready For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.