Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? (14436 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / Get A User Friendly Food Ordering Website 4ur Restaurant & Catering Biz With 5k / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2020
Omawumi17:
Hello everyone
I am late but I Hope I ll still be considered
I intend buying undies at wholesale and resell it in retail
It's quite lucrative and I ll appreciate if I be considered as well
Hadisvisual
Nice
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by roseb1(f): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2020
hadisvisual:
Please, should you intend to help him with the said amount, please let me know, so I can fix someone else in his space. Thank you
No I was just asking about the price of the fish to know if I can afford it
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Happy birthday to me. It's good to be alive

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2020
TimT:
Yeah sure.. All things being equal, within 3 weeks, initial loan capital ought to be ready.. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you..
You're added already

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Lemonadewifey: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2020
loveymom:

Do you plan to be consistent?
Yes....
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Well I don't want to be persimistic. 5k may seem small to generate a meaningful inturn but at least op is trying to help. We rise by lifting others. You are doing what the government should be doing constantly

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
hadisvisual:
Thank you so much. Do you intend to pick from our list or how do you intend to give it? Thanks once more

Will pick from your List when it’s go time

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Well I don't want to be persimistic. 5k may seem small to generate a meaningful inturn but at least op is trying to help. We rise by lifting others. You are doing what the government should be doing constantly
considering the fact that 5k is very small, for anyone who can bring out a small scale business with 5k, need support. We all can be there for each other

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
roseb1:
No I was just asking about the price of the fish to know if I can afford it

It is somewhat affordable, if you stay around ibeju lekki. You could order for 10k, 5k

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Lamanii22(f): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
hadisvisual:
These people are selected for the next batch:
1. Lyndawa - ear ring business

2. Hamzashaf99- egusi business

3. Fatherchristmas - dry cleaning

4.TimT - Pap/Akamu business

5. ChicoMX - Fish business

6. Lamanii22 -- Chin Chin

7. VTJN -- ice block business

8. Bluelemon - Nylon business

Two more to go.
Good morning

Omg!!! Thank you Jesus... Thank you, thank you!!! I'm so happy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by roseb1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
chicoMX:

It is somewhat affordable, if you stay around ibeju lekki. You could order for 10k, 5k
Ok
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lemonadewifey:
Hi hadisvisual.
I live close to the school and they're about to resume so with 5k, I can start making cup cakes to sell for the teachers
Flour= 800
Butter-500
Sugar= 200
Egg= 500
Milk=150
Vanilla flavour=200
Baking powder=150
Preservatives= 100
Cups= 1000
Cup cake paper=1000/100pcs.
With this, I can produce 50pcs of cupcake and I'll also have things remaining to make again. Thanks

since your target customers are
teachers, I think its better you wait till school resume.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
loveymom:

Will pick from your List when it’s go time
Alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2020
loveymom:

To support, I will give the 5k to 2 people (i.e 10k)

Thank you for joining in.
God bless you amen.

Hadisvisual smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 12, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Thank you for joining in.
God bless you amen.

Hadisvisual smiley

Thank God and thank you too for your support

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 12, 2020
chicoMX:
Thank You hadisvisual for this initiative. The money was of a great help to me.

After i got the credit alert (thursday/friday), i started off the next day; getting my fish, charcoal etc
when i was done with the drying (3-4days) and selling (2 days), the end result wasnt actually what i was expecting. The calculated total sales i wrote up here and the actually sales (less than 7k) was not the same oh, i felt like all this stress was nor even worth am.

As i was thinking of paying back the loan, someone requested for fish of #5k (sent part payment immediately). I quickly got a 10kg of fish of various sizes. I started the drying and delivered the fish before the agreed date. As at yesterday night, i have sold all of them.

once again, i would like to say thank you hadisvisual for this. Though it was challenging at first, these past few weeks have been fun for me.

P:S Ma, If you eat dried-catfish and you stay around Ajah / ibeju-lekki axis i could deliver a carton (40 fishes) for you. Delivery would be free, no worries!

picture of the fish?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2020
yettymuse:
picture of the fish?
one has to be very wary of Nairaland. This could be just another elaborate scheme by the main op.
That other fish guy you quoted has been online since 7 but can't upload the fish picture

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by madprophet(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
chicoMX:

Not exactly...

God is in control

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Lemonadewifey: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
hadisvisual:
since your target customers are
teachers, I think its better you wait till school resume.
They're writing Junior WAEC now so teachers and students are in school. The private school here is also having Lessons for students and Teachers are also available....
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
yettymuse:
picture of the fish?
@chicoMX, why don't you share pics of the fish? You might have good customers from here too.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lemonadewifey:

They're writing Junior WAEC now so teachers and students are in school. The private school here is also having Lessons for students and Teachers are also available....
Okay
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
yettymuse:
picture of the fish?

You get 10 of these sizes you see here for #5k

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
one has to be very wary of Nairaland. This could be just another elaborate scheme by the main op.
That other fish guy you quoted has been online since 7 but can't upload the fish picture

This your comment isnt necessary.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
hadisvisual:

@chicoMX, why don't you share pics of the fish? You might have good customers from here too.

I was about doing so, when my phone went off.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Abudu2000(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
hadisvisual:
Nice
help me madam,i am bw the devil and the blue sea. Got a new job and put on probation without pay and now i have to get transport to work daily, i miss a day and i am back to unemployment!! Pls help me out in any way u can. I am down to nothing I cannot feed even at this moment. Pls talk to me to verify if i am lying or not. I never knew employers can be this heartless , not even feeding money. I have to trek miles just so I don't pay #50 bus fair. Pls help me out even 2k will go a long way madam. Thanks
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Abudu2000(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
loveymom:

To support, I will give the 5k to 2 people (i.e 10k)
good evening ma, i type this with tears and hunger. I just got a new job but i was put on a so called probation without any allowance or food nor transport fee. I missed only a day and almost got sacked. Now i have to walk miles becoz I cant afford #50 thanks to free mode i am on nairaland so pls help me out ma, I can't even feed pls i will appreciate even 2k from you ma. Thanks. Pls if u need to verify my issue i am ready. Thanks ma
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 4:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Abudu2000:
help me madam,i am bw the devil and the blue sea. Got a new job and put on probation without pay and now i have to get transport to work daily, i miss a day and i am back to unemployment!! Pls help me out in any way u can. I am down to nothing I cannot feed even at this moment. Pls talk to me to verify if i am lying or not. I never knew employers can be this heartless , not even feeding money. I have to trek miles just so I don't pay #50 bus fair. Pls help me out even 2k will go a long way madam. Thanks
This is the wrong place for this pls, i don't share money, I only encourage small scale minded people. Sorry about that.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 2:25am On Sep 15, 2020
These people are selected for the next batch:
1. Lyndawa - ear ring business

2. Hamzashaf99- egusi business

3. Fatherchristmas - dry cleaning

4.TimT - Pap/Akamu business

5. ChicoMX - Fish business

6. Lamanii22 -- Chin Chin

7. VTJN -- ice block business

8. Bluelemon - Nylon business

9. Lyndaway - tiger nut drink

10. Lemonadewifey - snacks

We're extending it to 12 people this time around.
So, two more people to go

The second batch will kick start on the 22nd, since the first batch ends on the 21ist.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 2:33am On Sep 15, 2020
chicoMX:

You get 10 of these sizes you see here for #5k
where are those asking for pics from chicoMX? The fish looks dried and big and the guy is geniue, should you're interested, please go ahead and patronize him
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2020
hadisvisual:
where are those asking for pics from chicoMX? The fish looks dried and big and the guy is geniue, should you're interested, please go ahead and patronize him
you are the one I am saying could b Fraud. It's possible you are orchestrating a grand scheme. I went through all the Monikers you supposedly chose for 1st batch and the tribal war Lord moniker that "acted" to partner you in distributing funds to two people.

For your info, when yetty asked d Moniker for pictures, the Moniker was online 6am... Didn't respond he was online again at 7 before he was now last seen 7:45 before the moniker now uploaded the fish later later 2:10pm....

Some of us have been on Nairaland long enough grin
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Jahzrockballer(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
joycegurl:
With d 5k ill buy guinea corn as its cheap in dis village one mudu goes for 85 naira which ill resel in d town for 120 naira
Please where is this place?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by madprophet(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
you are the one I am saying could b Fraud. It's possible you are orchestrating a grand scheme. I went through all the Monikers you supposedly chose for 1st batch and the tribal war Lord moniker that "acted" to partner you in distributing funds to two people.

For your info, when yetty asked d Moniker for pictures, the Moniker was online 6am... Didn't respond he was online again at 7 before he was now last seen 7:45 before the moniker now uploaded the fish later later 2:10pm....

Some of us have been on Nairaland long enough grin

The person that is in your case is actually not a good person

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months / Court /registry Marriage / What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.