Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? (14424 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / Get A User Friendly Food Ordering Website 4ur Restaurant & Catering Biz With 5k / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Tastemoney(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2020
nnamdiosu:

This sounds very feasible. Well done.

Hadisvisual what do you think?
I'm willingly to sponsor one individual from this thread. So in the end, we/you will end up helping 11 people.

I figured out more people who are touched can join me/us to help people.

This individual plan looks feasible to me, (although we will still do background checks )
If you concur then he will qualify for me to help him.

Thank you for considering my proposal worthy.
I will be glad if you can assist me put it into action.

You are blessed already smiley

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by kalvoken(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:
I really have no idea. Heck, my body cream costs more than this.

Can we take a look at your body?

Hope it got no stretch marks

I come in peace. cool

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Amibo12(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
1 paint of raw groundnut is N250. With 5k , I can buy 20 paints. I will cook it and resell in front of my mom's shop...Almost stress free for me smiley

My friend sells groundnut and she makes average gain of N240 from one paint.

If I sell 20 paints at say an average gain of N200 per paint, I will make gain of 200 x 20 = N4,000 at the end.

You fine sha
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by JoshOxborn: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, never play more than u can afford to lose ni. That's d rule. All lost yesterday shall b recovered today.

That is how you will lose more, Greed is inevitable when you gamble.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Noloss(f): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Desire18: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2020
I can buy dry ponmo for the rate of 95each and resell at 120.
I sell from home.
95*50 =4750
nylon 100
120*50= 6000
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2020
grin
Ishilove:
I really have no idea. Heck, my body cream costs more than this.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Ishilove: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I am just gonna use it to eat. Buy grilled turkey and chips. Use the change for Blue Bunny ice cream. Nobody should stress me. grin
Oh yas! cheesy

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by mustausman(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2020
hadisvisual:
I don't know. Maybe you're somewhere feeling depressed, lonely and have nothing, no one to support you, but deep down in you, you have a very small scale business idea that you're sure it will work.
Share with me. If it's visible, you will be giving 5k to execute and returned after 28days.

10 people will be selected

Though a private school teacher but with the help of this 5K, I can employ 2 almajiri here in Birni KEBBI for street hawking of chilled or cold pure water and preparing indomie in the night. Thank you and God bless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Camos: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Honduras01:

(s) comment (/s)

[s]that is how I do mine, press submit and the comment will be cancelled....but change that bracket to this type []

[/s]
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Tastemoney:
My street has poor access to clean water

This is my proposal..

Hadivisual, background check done, applicant is very authentic. I sent him the money some mins ago, so u can scratch him off your list.

I need ur number hadivisual. We need to relate on something.

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by joycegurl: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2020
bluetrails:

Hello, Please can you supply sun dried corn(maize) to Ibadan, what's the rate over there?, if you can , please can I have your contact??
sorry I can't
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by OscarJaden(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I am just gonna use it to eat. Buy grilled turkey and chips. Use the change for Blue Bunny ice cream. Nobody should stress me. grin
please don't use the 5k to buy grilled turkey and chips.. instead give me and let me returned it before 28 days with interest on it

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Tastemoney(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Hadivisual, background check done, applicant is very authentic. I sent him the money some mins ago, so u can scratch him off your list.

I need ur number hadivisual. We need to relate on something.

6k received....I will send back the initial capital to him in 28days time.

Thank you Hadivisual and nnamdiosu for encouraging young hustlers like us smiley

See Proof below

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
JoshOxborn:

Guy abeg shift. Fortune favors d bold. Flex money for bet no bad. Na people wey carry am for head u suppose go talk to
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
mustausman:

Though a private school teacher but with the help of this 5K, I can employ 2 almajiri here in Birni KEBBI for street hawking of chilled or cold pure water and preparing indomie in the night. Thank you and God bless...
Imagine. Hawking pure water? Chai!
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

You in the spirit
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by AududuNine11: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
JoshOxborn:

Lol
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by AududuNine11: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
mustausman:

Child labour shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Honduras01: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Camos:
[/s]
grin it is well
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Honduras01: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s] grin
grin it is well

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by spiralwedge(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
FacundoCruz:

Thank you for this rare opportunity.Ill probably use it to start a laundry business.Ill use the 5k to get detergents, some washing basins(I have buckets),starch,bleach etc.Ill have to wash with my hands since I'm just starting up.Ill then notify people in my area that I've started a laundry business.Ill surely have to charge less than the usual price since I'm just starting out to get customers.Im sure in 28 days I should make more than 5k from my proceeds.Then with the little I've made when I've repaid the 5k.Ill use it to start my own business fully.Then if I'm blessed beyond measure in the business and I have plenty money then I'll look to get a small washing machine and pressing irons.Then I'll now start a normal dry-cleaning business.Its not easy but I have to do it.Thank you.

PS:Sorry for the long explanation.

Which town are you?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by spiralwedge(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
I am presently in Lagos but will be shuttling Kwara and Osun states from October.

If you are business minded and very focussed, holla, let's see few micro businesses we can do together. Profits will be shared. You must be a person of integrity and who doesn't get bored with little little profits.

Best to quote me with your ideas first.
Up to 20k. It will be renewed if you are a person of character and business profitable.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
God please make me a blessing to this generation.

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Lemonadewifey: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
bluetrails:

Hello, Please can you supply sun dried corn(maize) to Ibadan, what's the rate over there?, if you can , please can I have your contact??
Hi, I know someone who can supply to you from the North. You can drop your contact if you're interested
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
1 paint of raw groundnut is N250. With 5k , I can buy 20 paints. I will cook it and resell in front of my mom's shop...Almost stress free for me smiley

My friend sells groundnut and she makes average gain of N240 from one paint.

If I sell 20 paints at say an average gain of N200 per paint, I will make gain of 200 x 20 = N4,000 at the end.

Hadisvisual .... Isn't this feasible? cry

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by JoshOxborn: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy abeg shift. Fortune favors d bold. Flex money for bet no bad. Na people wey carry am for head u suppose go talk to

Alright.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Queenflourish(f): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Queenflourish:
Rush down to trade buy 2 attachments and other necessary things to make a wig,
Start making a braided wig , I would even finish it before the 28th day then I can sell at 9-10k

I will be so happy smiley

Say something about this please
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
The following people are selected
1. ChikoMX
2. Adaorajoy
3. Removed
4. Queenflourish
5. Facundocruz
6. Desire
As soon as I select 4 more people, the money will be disbursed. Hopefully, on Friday.
More visible, small scale business ideas are welcome.
@mamdiosu, Thanks for taking care of @Tastemoney's business proposal.

Please for those with enough cash bragging on this post, please you're discouraging me already. So, stay away pls.
For those in bet nija path, pls stay away as well.
I'm not rich, i'm only trying to see how we can encourage each other in this period.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
hadisvisual:
The following people are selected
1. ChikoMX
2. Adaorajoy
3. Joyce gurl
4. Queenflourish
5. Facundocruz
6. Desire
As soon as I select 4 more people, the money will be disbursed. Hopefully, on Friday.
More visible, small scale business ideas are welcome.
@mamdiosu, Thanks for taking care of @Tastemoney's business proposal.

Please for those with enough cash bragging on this post, please you're discouraging me already. So, stay away pls.
For those in bet nija path, pls stay away as well.
I'm not rich, i'm only trying to see how we can encourage each other in this period.

Wow I made the list! ..dancing cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age / Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / The Challenges Of Being The 1st Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.