Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? (14390 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / Get A User Friendly Food Ordering Website 4ur Restaurant & Catering Biz With 5k / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2020
These people are selected for the next batch:
1. Lyndawa - ear ring business

2. Hamzashaf99- egusi business

3. Fatherchristmas - dry cleaning

4.TimT - Pap/Akamu business

5. ChicoMX - Fish business

We have 5 more to go.
Happy Sunday

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by TimT: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Yeah sure.. All things being equal, within 3 weeks, initial loan capital ought to be ready.. Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you..
nnamdiosu:

Hi timt

Your proposal looks good and feasible to me.
I'll nominate you as the second person on the second batch list.

Hope youll be true to the idea and refund back the capital lent to you in 28 days sir?

Cheers
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Alennsar(f): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2020
joycegurl:
With d 5k ill buy guinea corn as its cheap in dis village one mudu goes for 85 naira which ill resel in d town for 120 naira

What is the name of the village please and is it the red one?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Lamanii22(f): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2020
hadisvisual:
It's visible. Do you intend to supply to bigger supermarket or what are your plans?

Mini stores first... I'd get my money almost instant... Then bigger stores when i have enough capital
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by joycegurl: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Alennsar:

What is the name of the village please and is it the red one?
It has finished already.
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by VTJN(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
hadisvisual:
Fueling the Gen to achieve this now, i doubt if this plan can be achieved with 5k or do you have another plan or how to make it work?
Fuel will be needed when power is being interrupted, the location i reside is an industrial area power supply is quite constant. considering the high demand for blocks, i needed backup whenever power is being interrupted to meet up with the supply, that was when fuel comes into place which is occassionally. thanks!!
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by TimT: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Morning, business pals... Any more business ideas.. Am still following the topic ooo...
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2020
hadisvisual:

We have 5 more to go.
Happy Sunday
I quoted you on the first page about delivering nylons to different shops
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2020
BLUELemon:
People use nylons/polythene bags on the regular.
A pack of white nylon for bagging ice block cost just 150 and the black ones which sellers use to pack small stuff being bought cost 260 in pack.

There is no day people won't buy stuffs ranging from toiletries, raw food, fruits and many other things without requesting for nylon to pack it

I can purchase the nylons in bulk and sell With timely delivery early in the morning to various shops and even hawkers. I can reinvest the gains and expand more in 20 days or less.

Purchase and sales of nylons is a business, that isn't saturated.

Cc hadisvisual
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Checkmate1: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2020
cry
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2020

6. Lamanii22 -- Chin Chin

7. VTJN -- ice block business

8. Bluelemon - Nylon business

Two more to go.
Good morning

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thank you. Let's see how it grows and expand
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Exmilitant(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jesus, the rate of poverty in the country is alarming! 5k is too small for any business abegi. Money wey no go last 2hours for my wallet na him people dey draw business plan for .
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by lyndaway(f): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Will start a tiger nut drink business with it
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by lyndaway(f): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
BLUELemon:
I quoted you on the first page about delivering nylons to different shops
thank you
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Lemonadewifey: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hi hadisvisual.
I live close to the school and they're about to resume so with 5k, I can start making cup cakes to sell for the teachers
Flour= 800
Butter-500
Sugar= 200
Egg= 500
Milk=150
Vanilla flavour=200
Baking powder=150
Preservatives= 100
Cups= 1000
Cup cake paper=1000/100pcs.
With this, I can produce 50pcs of cupcake and I'll also have things remaining to make again. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by madprophet(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
chicoMX:
Thank You hadisvisual for this initiative. The money was of a great help to me.

After i got the credit alert (thursday/friday), i started off the next day; getting my fish, charcoal etc
when i was done with the drying (3-4days) and selling (2 days), the end result wasnt actually what i was expecting. The calculated total sales i wrote up here and the actually sales (less than 7k) was not the same oh, i felt like all this stress was nor even worth am.

As i was thinking of paying back the loan, someone requested for fish of #5k (sent part payment immediately). I quickly got a 10kg of fish of various sizes. I started the drying and delivered the fish before the agreed date. As at yesterday night, i have sold all of them.

once again, i would like to say thank you hadisvisual for this. Though it was challenging at first, these past few weeks have been fun for me.

P:S Ma, If you eat dried-catfish and you stay around Ajah / ibeju-lekki axis i could deliver a carton (40 fishes) for you. Delivery would be free, no worries!

You seem like a correct person..

Have you returned the money you borrowed??

How is the resale of this business like?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
madprophet:

You seem like a correct person..

Have you returned the money you borrowed??

How is the resale of this business like?

Yes i have. The resale is awesome, if you can find people who can buy from you directly. The More fish you sell the more profit you make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by roseb1(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
chicoMX:
Thank You hadisvisual for this initiative. The money was of a great help to me.

After i got the credit alert (thursday/friday), i started off the next day; getting my fish, charcoal etc
when i was done with the drying (3-4days) and selling (2 days), the end result wasnt actually what i was expecting. The calculated total sales i wrote up here and the actually sales (less than 7k) was not the same oh, i felt like all this stress was nor even worth am.

As i was thinking of paying back the loan, someone requested for fish of #5k (sent part payment immediately). I quickly got a 10kg of fish of various sizes. I started the drying and delivered the fish before the agreed date. As at yesterday night, i have sold all of them.

once again, i would like to say thank you hadisvisual for this. Though it was challenging at first, these past few weeks have been fun for me.

P:S Ma, If you eat dried-catfish and you stay around Ajah / ibeju-lekki axis i could deliver a carton (40 fishes) for you. Delivery would be free, no worries!

And how much would this be?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by psylliumhusk1: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Get your chilled fruity parfait at the comfort of your home if you are in ibadan..
Lets pamper You this weekend
To order

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by madprophet(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
chicoMX:

Yes i have. The resale is awesome, if you can find people who can buy from you directly. The More fish you sell the more profit you make.

Dats good

So yoh are now self sufficient

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Omawumi17(f): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello everyone
I am late but I Hope I ll still be considered
I intend buying undies at wholesale and resell it in retail
It's quite lucrative and I ll appreciate if I be considered as well
Hadisvisual
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
roseb1:
And how much would this be?

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by roseb1(f): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
chicoMX:

OK
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by chicoMX(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
madprophet:

Dats good

So yoh are now self sufficient

Not exactly...
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Exmilitant:
Jesus, the rate of poverty in the country is alarming! 5k is too small for any business abegi. Money wey no go last 2hours for my wallet na him people dey draw business plan for .
Why don't you support people that has nothing instead of ranting?
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 11, 2020
hadisvisual:

We have 5 more to go.
Happy Sunday

To support, I will give the 5k to 2 people (i.e 10k)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Lemonadewifey:
Hi hadisvisual.
I live close to the school and they're about to resume so with 5k, I can start making cup cakes to sell for the teachers
Flour= 800
Butter-500
Sugar= 200
Egg= 500
Milk=150
Vanilla flavour=200
Baking powder=150
Preservatives= 100
Cups= 1000
Cup cake paper=1000/100pcs.
With this, I can produce 50pcs of cupcake and I'll also have things remaining to make again. Thanks

Do you plan to be consistent?

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
You see? That's why you should lend a helping hand to those you can, because people are going through a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2020
roseb1:
OK
Please, should you intend to help him with the said amount, please let me know, so I can fix someone else in his space. Thank you
Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by hadisvisual(f): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2020
loveymom:

To support, I will give the 5k to 2 people (i.e 10k)
Thank you so much. Do you intend to pick from our list or how do you intend to give it? Thanks once more

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Honduras01:

grin [try again use the square bracket]S] [] and not the parentheses ().
submit and u will see the effect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? / Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / Her Boyfriend Won't Reveal His Surname And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.